Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    - Prolly a new 12-month wow-sub deal with D3 xpack tied to it.
    - The next WoW Expansion, which will be released a lot sooner than most think (they might even skip public beta this time).
    - Playable D3 expansion.
    - Info on the next SC2 expansion.
    - Release date for Heartstone and playable heartstone.

- Maybe some info on Titan, but probably not.
    They say they don't have plans for another annual pass. Against this is the most certain disappointing sales figures comparing RoS with D3, proving it's a major failure as a game, as not even the expansion could bring people back. Another Annual Pass could ease this shame. BUT, since the AH is going down I see no real reason to attract more people other than marketing and it's a weak one.

I agree the new expansion for WoW is coming way sooner than most expect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    Am I the only one here still giving a shit about Blizzard All-Stars?
    No sir I'm eagerly awaiting Blizzard All Stars

10+ Year Old Account
    What I wish it would all be:
    Diablo 3 release on PS Vita
    World of Warcraft release on PS Vita for casual levelling only not end game.

Yep, I got bored n had some spare change so bought myself a Vita, now hating that there isn't enough games on the bloody thing!

Realistic:
    WoW expansion, this is obvious.
    Reaper of Souls Beta.
    Hearthstone info.
    Heroes of the Storm info (If it's WoW expansion or rename of Blizz All-Stars)
    Warcraft movie tease?

Now I hope they do shed some light on "Titan", but I'm doubtful it will be of huge interest in terms of "too little information".
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yeah. Screw creativity, I guess. Loads of people seemingly want recolored Pandaren and recolored Blood Elves.

I feel that if we're going to get slight changes to existing races as the candidates for new races, we may as well just stop adding new races altogether. It's just a waste of what could have been a cool race instead. Like Mantid.
    Barring new races if there would have to be one. High Elves, I know you don't like them but it's still a big ? why they n ever added them to begin with. Would of been better IMO. And Lol @ Mantid race, they serve the Old Gods, I don't think any faction would be ok with that. They're a cool race even as unplayable.

Creativity can go either way provided it's somewhat reasonable(Seeing Ogres join the Alliance........)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

WarCraft
    Expansion 5 unveiled (most likely Azshara as main focus)

Diablo 3
    More Reaper of Souls info
    -Acts showcased
    -New crafting showcased

StarCraft
    Maybe the announcement of Legacy of the Void

Blizzard All-Stars - a.k.a. Heroes of the Storm
    -Release date announced
    -Blizzards Heros shown off

10+ Year Old Account
    Next expansion will be announced. I'm praying its theme isn't worse than MoP. That was thoroughly baffling and surreal when they announced it.
    Look! Words!

Naga/Old God themed
    Level cap raised to 100
    No new race
    No new class
    2 new race models upon release ( Human & Orc )
    Some minor changes to old professions, big changes to Fishing.
    New skill at 95, new talent at 100.
    Number squish

Well seeing as the murloc pet is an argent crusader, we are OBVIOUSLY going to revisit northrend, only to find it a flaming wasteland that has been heavily fortified by the new lich king Bolvar who is now a slave to the smoldering whispers of the reforged frostmourne - newly rename firemourne. From there we shall have to fight our way across the burning wastes into the crackling depths of firecrown citadel!
    "You will bend to my will... with or without your precious sanity!

Quote Originally Posted by ChadBroChill17 View Post
    Well seeing as the murloc pet is an argent crusader, we are OBVIOUSLY going to revisit northrend, only to find it a flaming wasteland that has been heavily fortified by the new lich king Bolvar who is now a slave to the smoldering whispers of the reforged frostmourne - newly rename firemourne. From there we shall have to fight our way across the burning wastes into the crackling depths of firecrown citadel!
    Its the Diablo 3 crusader...

Edit: Nevermind I'm quite dense tonight
    Last edited by Khaza-R; 2013-10-01 at 11:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kanye west will turn up and be in the dance competition dressed as a female orc with a big booty, and he will say Hey yo this for my baby momma who'is sitting at home right now with our angel north
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    WC Movie, maybe another trailer
    possible project titan info
    blizzard all stars
    and last but not least the new expansion.
    i really hope the expansion isnt naga/old god themed to shut up all the naga fanboys...i dont see the appeal when there are demons to be slain

and i hope all of these crazy titles get given faces so people can stop speculating that they're right about one thing or another...
    Last edited by lightofdawn; 2013-10-01 at 11:35 PM.
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

I'd get an annual pass if Warcraft IV came with it. Throw in a WoW expansion beta, and I'll sub for two years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stylez View Post
    Next WoW expansion info. Maybe a sneak peak or a full blown trailer. I really want it to be Dwarf focused though. Poor Dwarves
    Not to worry; I am confident Dwarves will be one of the first wave of updated character models. The beards will sway!

10+ Year Old Account
    Stuff on Heroes of the Storm or Dark Below if they prove to be 100% real. Hearthstone release date, perhaps something on the Warcraft movie. maybe some stuff on Legacy of the Void. Blizzard All-stars, next wow expansion (both could be related to Heroes of the Storm and Dark Below)

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yeah. Screw creativity, I guess. Loads of people seemingly want recolored Pandaren and recolored Blood Elves.

I feel that if we're going to get slight changes to existing races as the candidates for new races, we may as well just stop adding new races altogether. It's just a waste of what could have been a cool race instead. Like Mantid.
    This is the era in which Nintendo makes HD/3D remakes a higher priority than new games. This is the era when "game a year" is more important than "game of the year."

Reskins pass as original content these days.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

WoW Announcements:
    The Dark Below New Xpac

New Zones:
    Zandalar
    Na'jatar
    The Demonic Plane
    City of Madness
    Possibly Kingdom of Kul Tiras

New Raids Involving-
    Zandalar
    Ashara
    N'zoth
    Neptulon
    Sargeras' Tomb
    etc

New Playable Races-
    Alliance Jinyu
    Horde Mantid

New Hero Class: Spellbreaker / Battlemage
    Mail Armor, Tank Melee Ranged specializations
    Playable by Humans, Nelfs, Draenei, Belfs, Undead, Tauren possibly more... (Jinyu, Mantid, Pandaren)
    Staring point Isle of Thunder, Level 80.

Other Announcements:
    Details on D3 Xpac, possible annual pass
    Details on SC2: Legacy of the Void
    Details on Hearthstone
    **Hopefully Some Information on Titan, and what universe it will be in (new or WoW universe at a different time...)**

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing on Titan is my guess. That project is too old now and they have scrapped it most likely. Something went wrong obviously.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    1. More D3 stuff
    2. Starcraft 2 last expansion
    3. WoW next expansion
    4. Hearthstone open beta release date
    5. Some news from Blizzards Dota // Titan
    6. New anual pass for WoW (new mount for WoW, 10 packs for Hearthstone, D3 expansion and WoW beta)

Quote Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
    WoW Announcements:
    The Dark Below New Xpac

New Zones:
    Zandalar
    Na'jatar
    The Demonic Plane
    City of Madness
    Possibly Kingdom of Kul Tiras

New Raids Involving-
    Zandalar
    Ashara
    N'zoth
    Neptulon
    Sargeras' Tomb
    etc

New Playable Races-
    Alliance Jinyu
    Horde Mantid

New Hero Class: Spellbreaker / Battlemage
    Mail Armor, Tank Melee Ranged specializations
    Playable by Humans, Nelfs, Draenei, Belfs, Undead, Tauren possibly more... (Jinyu, Mantid, Pandaren)
    Staring point Isle of Thunder, Level 80.

Other Announcements:
    Details on D3 Xpac, possible annual pass
    Details on SC2: Legacy of the Void
    Details on Hearthstone
    **Hopefully Some Information on Titan, and what universe it will be in (new or WoW universe at a different time...)**
    Really going out on a limb for those WoW predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Nothing on Titan is my guess. That project is too old now and they have scrapped it most likely. Something went wrong obviously.
    The game was paused because they decided they didn't like the direction it was going and the project was taken back to core concepts and restarted with a smaller team, shooting for a 2016-17 release.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    If it's canceled, my guess is they tried to go too "WoW 2" in design. Not story, but design.

And no modern MMO is staying afloat with a WoW-esque design.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)