Whelp today's game was the one where not having Miller really showed. Romo was getting 5+ seconds to throw multiple times ... can't expect coverage to hold for that long.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shaub must have some awesome pics of the owner.
    You cared enough to post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Shaub must have some awesome pics of the owner.
    Way he's playing, it's gotta be the owner and coach both naked with some animals

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this might be the last we see of Schaub for quite some time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Whelp today's game was the one where not having Miller really showed. Romo was getting 5+ seconds to throw multiple times ... can't expect coverage to hold for that long.
    And it still felt like he was always under pressure, but it was because he was holding the ball for twice that long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Matt Schaub 49ers Defensive player of the game.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Almost all the undefeateds are in some danger of losing this week, yes even the Broncos. Should be good.
    Haha, sorry that's not going to happen. Their offense is good, but Denver's defense is better than the other teams they've faced (save maybe the Chiefs), and Denver's offense is likely to steamroll over them in the second half. Denver's test is going to be at New England.
    Someone owes me an apology. Never said theyd lose but that was certainly a game they were in danger of losing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doing some reading because the Texans are getting blown the fuck out... mostly Seahawks stuff ahead so ignore if not interested.

Lots of fans are blaming Bevell and Rice for the loss today. Gonna go ahead and ignore the Bevell stuff because thats just dumb. Rice though? Personally I'm a big Rice fan. When the new jerseys came out I was gonna buy his if he had a decent year. In the end I decided to get a Wilson jersey, but thats a different story. He had an awesome year with Farve throwing to him. I was very pumped when we got him. Right now hes a 10 million dollar route runner, and I would say it cost us the game today. Doug Baldwin was open on the opposite side of the field. Sidney just stood there and let the ball get scooped up. Baldwin and Tate are playing very well, even Kearse. With Harvin back soon... it'll get interesting on this team.

Until Harvin gets back though, I wonder how long Rice retains his number 1 receiver spot. I also wonder if the success of Tate and Baldwin is because of being 2 and 3. Baldwin had an amazing rookie year. I say throw him in at 1 sometime and see what happens.

Now that I said this, watch Rice rack up 150 yards and 3TDs next week or something.

Edit- Could be worse though... people are ripping Romo a new one.
    Last edited by Vetali; 2013-10-07 at 02:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really dissapointed in Ed Reid tonight, Schaub threw the ball right to him and he failed to catch it. C'mon Man!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaaaand Yates is in.

Aaaaand Tate fumbles.

One of those nights, I guess?

Really strange to think that this is the team that was dominating guys on defense and playing consistently on offense last year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Aaaaand Yates is in.

Aaaaand Tate fumbles.

One of those nights, I guess?
    Well guess it's nice to see the Texans are not one dimensional in their ways to turn the ball over, think they must have been watching too much Giants tape looking at tonights horror show

10+ Year Old Account
    Really strange to think that this is the team that was dominating guys on defense and playing consistently on offense last year.
    Even more crazy when people blasted me for taking the Colts over the Texans in the South.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post

Edit- Could be worse though... people are ripping Romo a new one.
    Don't really see why they are, Choko. Kept them in the game. Sure the INT was bad, but the coaching was aweful in the end. Why didnt they just let Broncos score and let Choko with the game he had behind him try to redeem the last drive. Its not like Bronocs was going to take any risks when they get the ball in FG range.

But i guess its easy to blame Choko, even tho he kept Cowboys with in a FG against the best offense in the league

10+ Year Old Account
    So, not entirely up to date on American programming (which, much like English sport seems to dominate what times games are played) but why am I waking up for Oakland/SD instead of it being a usual late kick off?

And has a game ever been this late at night over there?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    So, not entirely up to date on American programming (which, much like English sport seems to dominate what times games are played) but why am I waking up for Oakland/SD instead of it being a usual late kick off?

Oakland is a podunk crap town that shares a stadium between baseball and football, and the Oakland A's are actually good and are in the playoff so they had to delay the game to change the stadium from baseball to football.

The Raiders really should bolt to LA. That stadium of theirs is a piece of crap and Oakland is so messed up they will never get them a new one like SF is getting. Only team in the NFL that plays with a baseball diamond in the field!

Though being on the West Coast I finally get to see a primetime game! Every MNF, TNF, and SNF for me start at 5pm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by idototems View Post
    Don't really see why they are, Choko. Kept them in the game. Sure the INT was bad, but the coaching was aweful in the end. Why didnt they just let Broncos score and let Choko with the game he had behind him try to redeem the last drive. Its not like Bronocs was going to take any risks when they get the ball in FG range.

But i guess its easy to blame Choko, even tho he kept Cowboys with in a FG against the best offense in the league
    I dunno, I feel like that loss is on the D more than the O at all. Peyton almost hanged as many points on them as he did with Philly. Thats just terrible with that talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post

one of the many drawbacks of sharing a field with an MLB team, especially when the MLB team gets in the playoffs. However, in LA this wouldn't happen!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, didn't realise the A's played yesterday, knew they shared the O.co though. Thanks.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vikings got Josh Freeman on a one-year deal. Can only imagine they plan to start him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Freeman with a 1 year deal to the Vikings.

This is a good move. Freeman will be better than Ponder. Thooooough... if Freeman didn't like the shitshow in TB, makes me wonder how he feels about Minny considering how Harvin felt. I really felt like Freeman would choose the Bills for that reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Yuck... its worth 3M, so Freeman will make like 11M this year.