Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    PM requests:
    Those are so pretty, shy. Didn't want to spam with quoted pictures.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Visible text: Voomkin, Arthas <From The Internet>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...omkin/advanced
    Gear set: Full Challenge mode set, especially the helm.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Any will do! Whatever you think looks best.
    General colour scheme: Same as above, whatever you think looks best.
    Any extras: If you can somehow make it to where is looks like I have the glyph of stars for Balance going on that would
    be a huge plus, but if you can't I'm fine with that.

If someone can please do the Sig I'll love you <3
    Last edited by Voomkin; 2013-10-24 at 12:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello!

I figure it's time I had a decent signature/banner again.

Visible text: Nightman (my character's name), High Warlord (as a sub-title), Grim Guild (Daggerspine)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ightman/simple
    Gear set: Tier 3
    Helm visible: Cursed Vision of Sargeras Your pose: warglaives of azzinoth on my back
    General colour scheme: A cold autumn night with a full moon. And some arcane-ish colors.
    Any extras: Open to anything old vanilla player here

Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dzimmi View Post
    Signature:

Visible text:Nickname and Server
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zimmi/advanced
    Gear set: t5 warlock set
    Your pose: When I'm casting something or just when I'm standing and doing nothing.
    General colour scheme: any "dark theme" colors :P
    Any extras:I wanna see Sylvanas Windrunner near me. If possible You can also use some Gul'dan's quote and Pureblood Fire Hawk mount.

Wallpaper: (same like above)

Resolution: 1920x1080

Thanks in advance if you need any other information please let me know!
    Claiming this. You'll have it by tuesday (a.t. latest).

Edit: PM'ed you. Just finsished it:

(large thumbnail) hope you like it
    Last edited by mmoc101213c0c0; 2013-10-24 at 02:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    DM'd Request:

Hope you like them if not feel free to Re-request.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    These images' filesizes are too large. Using the signature will earn the user an infraction & the avatar will become squished down to 20kb losing quality in the process. Max combined filesize for all images in a signature allowed on this site is 50kb.

I'm very, very glad to see a bunch of new faces in this thread making gorgeous art, but please make yourselves familiar with this forum's signature and avatar guidelines.

Thanks!
    Crap, sorry about that. I did read them, I just forgot to then actually implement it before I posted them... Yay me. I've now gone through and PMed everyone I've made one for with the new resized versions

And Mikola, yours is done! I know I PMed you asking what your second choice for armor would be, but hooray, I managed to find the Challenge Armor in WMV thanks to Sylessnecole and maybenotquiteasheavy

(I hope the "FIRELORD" stands out enough for you)

P.S. I've already made sure these fit the size limits ;]

Quote Originally Posted by Voomkin View Post
    Visible text: Voomkin, Arthas <From The Internet>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...omkin/advanced
    Gear set: Full Challenge mode set, especially the helm.
    Your pose: Any will do! Whatever you think looks best.
    General colour scheme: Same as above, whatever you think looks best.
    Any extras: If you can somehow make it to where is looks like I have the glyph of stars for Balance going on that would
    be a huge plus, but if you can't I'm fine with that.

If someone can please do the Sig I'll love you <3
    And I'll claim this, gotta love a druid. I'll try my best with the Glyph of Stars
    Last edited by Larinnian; 2013-10-24 at 04:50 AM.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Character name, Dragonslayer title
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hekza/advanced
    Gear set: t16 Hunter (Normal) + http://www.wowhead.com/item=104984
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: Whatever works, can be something goofy (shooting arrows out of my mouth or something, surprise me) as long as it looks good.
    General colour scheme: Whatever works best with the armor + faction (HORDE) + race (green orc butt)
    Any extras: Horde logo, optional pet in there: spirit wolf or snow leopard-- Work a miracle and make my orc look like a cutie.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Chat box overlay
    Visible text: Character name (Shekza), guild name (Hype), guild raid size (25), server (US - Emerald Dream)
    Logo/Character: Info above (see signature)
    General colour scheme: See signature section above
    Specifics/Extras: Maybe something fancy like part of my character coming out of the "box" of the image with transparency.
    4 week bump
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    Those are so pretty, shy. Didn't want to spam with quoted pictures.
    Aaww thank you <3
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    It's nice to see that there is so many people picking up requests in the thread, awesome work as well.

Been lurking for a long time now, not picking anything up but starting to feel the itch again.
    I'm looking for Wallpaper requests, before you request those please make sure the kind of wallpapers I make fits your taste. Here are some examples (click for larger image)

If you want a picture background, I am simply not the person to ask for it

If you want to request please send me a PM.
    These are my rules
    - Use the template found in the first post or your request will be ignored
    - I do require a armory link with the template
    - Max 8 characters (the more characters the longer time it will take)
    - You are welcome to request extras such as pets/mounts, I'll let you know if I feel like I can incorporate them

I'll respond and let you know if I've picked it up or why I wont.
    If you have also posted in the thread please update your post to reflect it's been claimed.

NOW CLOSED, thanks for all the interest shown. I'll open it again when I've gotten through the requests.
    Queue atm: Big, Merilwen, Sylessnecole, Gozzu, Nymeia
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2013-10-25 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Close request

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Hey I'm looking for a forum signature. Just started posting since 2 years have passed and it appears as if mine is out of date. Lol.

Signature:
    Visible text: Character name and title (Brewmaster Shakalager)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kalager/simple
    Gear set: T10 Frost Witch Blue or Red color set
    Your pose: Casting lava burst or lightning bolt
    General colour scheme: elemental or dwaf-esque (Snow?)
    Any extras: Mount in a corner or background if possible. (Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank) Only if possible.
    Last edited by Shakalager; 2013-10-25 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Fixed to fit rules.

2 month bump

Quote Originally Posted by WolfieRogue View Post
    Visible Text : Character name (Bjomolf) Server (Dentarg) and Guild (Ninth Legion) in lower right corner
    Armory Link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dentarg/Bjomolf/advanced
    Gear Set: As Equipped T15 Helm
    Helm Visible: Yes*
    Pose: Head only would be ideal but I don't have a pose preference
    Color Scheme: The darker the better
    Extra Info: I am hoping for a shot of the character in shadow w/ only glowing eyes from t15 helm and fangs showing closeup of the face the classic horror movie hero doesn't realize he's nose to nose with the villain w/ character as the villain

Apologies didn't realize I hade left out what I was looking for....If possible I would like signature panes for MMO and non-MMO and a forum avatar would be an excellent extra.....TY in advance to whomever picks this

Hi! I'd really appreciate a forum signature for my guilds website.

Name: Narroww
    Guild: Static
    Realm: Arthas(US)
    Faction: Horde
    Male Orc Hunter

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rroww/advanced
    A face screen shot cause armory kinda blocks it: http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/2576/zku3.jpg

Id really like my character in the armor he's wearing, including the transmog eyepatch.
    Pose: If possible, i looked and saw it looks like the artist who did these sigs might no longer be active, but something like this with the gear my hunter is would be incredible. Background is free to artist's creativity http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...rl-d33qu7g.png
    Thank you in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by TourettesHeals View Post
    Name: Brewmaster Shakalager
    Guild: Dead Man Inc.
    Realm: Kel'Thuzad (US)
    Side: Alliance
    Male Dwarf Elemental Shaman

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kalager/simple

Could I get the Frost Witch, Tier 10 armor? The 10H/25 or the 25/25H colors. Helm visible
    Pose: Casting Lightning Strike or Lava Burst, background effects too if possible.
    Background: Elemental to fit pose and armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Narrow View Post
    Name: Narroww
    Guild: Static
    Realm: Arthas(US)
    Faction: Horde
    Male Orc Hunter

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rroww/advanced
    A face screen shot cause armory kinda blocks it: http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/2576/zku3.jpg

Id really like my character in the armor he's wearing, including the transmog eyepatch.
    Pose: If possible, i looked and saw it looks like the artist who did these sigs might no longer be active, but something like this with the gear my hunter is would be incredible. Background is free to artist's creativity http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...rl-d33qu7g.png
    Go to the first post in this thread to see the guidelines for posting requests. I made the same mistake awhile back.
    Last edited by CSKit; 2013-10-25 at 01:44 AM.

Wow, that was quick. Didn't expect to it to be claimed so soon.
    Can't wait for it, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightsting View Post
    Hey =) Would love a wallpaper for my computer, and yours are pretty as *beep*!

So here it goes:

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: would like this text: "You don`t screw with a vanilla rogue" Its a inside joke between me and my guild also the name "Nightsting" and guild name "SFG"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot & Gear set: I am not allowed to post any links, but on WoW EU armory I am called Nightsting on Twisting nether. To help even more The gear I would love to have on in the wallpaper is the Rogue tier 2 Bloodfang with warglaives legendary weapons.
    Helm visible: Yes please!
    Your pose: My character in stealth ready to ambush a little cute nightelf who is picking herbs.
    General colour scheme: Dark-red to red (bloodfang colored)
    Extras: Maybe a cool smoke around the screen/sides? =) if not anything else, your choise!

Thanks
    2 week bump

Would really be fun to have this as a reminder of my wow time later on in my life <3 Edited it alittle to help you guys.

Deleted

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exciision View Post
    First of all I want to say how insanely great this is! All Artists are doing a great Job! Just WoW!
    I now also try my luck and request for the following things.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: OfflineImage / BackgroundImage / Profilbanner / ChatOverlay + CamOverlay / Infoboxes ( Social, Battlenet, Streaming, Donation, Interface )
    Visible text: Exciision
    Logo/Character: Male Tauren Warrier T16 NHC with this Weapon: eu.battle.net/wow/de/item/37852
    General colour scheme: Black, Red, Brown and a bit White
    Specifics/Extras: The Infobox dont need a Image of my Character, it is enough if it has the same color like the rest. Surprise me!

I'm already looking forward to the results!
    2 Week Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Luvnwarr View Post
    Hey there all you art gods

I'm looking to get a banner made for the top of my youtube channel, hoping someone here can help.

Ideally if someone has the time, i'd like to blend in my 3 active toons (Luvnwarr/UHDK, Frosticklez/FrostMage, Luvstruk/SurvivalHunter)

Banner:
    Size: Suggested Youtube format (Don't recall numbers atm)
    Visible text: Luvnwarr, Frosticklez, Luvstruk (near respective toons, your call on if the names look better across the top/bottom or staggered)
    General colour scheme: I'm not sure if it would look great but if you can make it work, Green (DK side), Blue (Mage Middle), Green (Hunter Side) gradient, is it possible to make that gradient over some sort of scenic background? like a BG or Arena? I'd like the Blue/Green/Blue scheme if it looks good, the texture/scenery is really your call on what you can find suitable. If this color scheme doesnt work nicely then it's your call!
    Specifics: Looking for something fairly aggressive looking for all toon poses, something pvp orientated, ie: Raised axe, casting mage, aimed rifle. Gear wise, i would like the same gear that im transmogged to with a helm only on the mage. And for funnies and in a small-ish text in one of the bottom corners the text #NotSrsBsns...not too obvious, slightly blurred or blended edges

DK: US - Eitrigg - Luvnwarr
    Mage: US - Eitrigg - Frosticklez
    Hunter: US - Kil'Jaeden - Luvstruk

Thanks a bunch in advance!!
    Luv
    1 Week Bump!

Quote Originally Posted by WolfieRogue View Post
    2 month bump
    2 MONTH BUMP?! I'll claim it for you, I'll do it after I finish Voomkin's.
    Also, You're only wanting the character in the signature right? The Extra Info slightly confused me. Are you after just a close-up shot of the face, in shadow, with eyes and fangs from the helm accentuated?

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons