Page 34 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I keep wondering why this isn't closed yet....
    Why close it when people are just speculating? Go back a few pages and you can read the mod statement on why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    The Dark Below was also applied for. And declined. This is just another hoax.
    The "leak" and my uncovering of the GoDaddy placeholder domain that corroborates it would force blizzard to go on a trademark registration blitz if it was all legit.

So if it's real, expect to see a wave of trademark applications pop up as all the IPOs open.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Warlords of Draenor" is the lamest title I've ever heard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geheimnis View Post
    Thanks to a very loose-lipped bunch of employees in the Versailles office I can confirm 100% that:

• The upcoming expansion is called Warlords of Draenor and will feature Grom as the antagonist, although for legal issues he will be refered to as Grommash. This expansion will see the heavy use of time travel.
    • Reforging is changing, soon you will no longer need to keep hold of an item to "own" the transmogrification appearance.
    • The upcoming Blizzcon secret gift is an Elite Tauren Chieftan Hearthstone gift card.
    • The Dark Below has been registered for 'Titan', not World of Warcraft as is the rumor.

A big thank you for this information goes out to:
    Geheimnis
    Keyboard Turner

Yeah seems totally legit.
    " The fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom, Therefore he who has no fear of god has no wisdom "
    People saying we are in the end-times really don't know anything. Such as there's going to be 7 years of world peace before it happens and as long as china and russia are still a thing its safe to say its not going to happen anytime soon.

wow, and I thought the "Crimson Storm" one was unimaginative and lacking any kind of effort. This one actually surpassed it, as its basically "Blah Blah blah, leaked expac, blah blah blah, click link that TOTALLY doesn't have any viruses or malicious software I swear"

1: Grom as the villain, but refered to as Grommash for legal reasons? WTF? Blizzard owns the warcraft licence and anything even remotely linked to it.

2: I think you mixed up what Reforging and Transmog are.

3: Elite Tauren Chieftain card for hearthstone, unlikely as those are FIVE figures, and every card in hearthstone is 1 figure per card.

4: For fucks sakes, The Dark Below IS FAKE.

Wow, this one isn't even trying anymore, its just "HEY LOOK, INFO ON NEW EXPAC....... also click my link pls"

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

About the domain , they don't do domains for expansions like that, there is no mistsofpandaria.com etc.

Quote Originally Posted by makketota View Post
    About the domain , they don't do domains for expansions like that, there is no mistsofpandaria.com etc.
    It's probably to keep phishers from registering the domain and using it to get peoples login info in exchange for false promises of beta keys and permanently damage the product reputation in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by makketota View Post
    Nope expansions are added to battle.net

Deleted
    Grom as a baddie? Fuck no, I love him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grom? As in Grom Hellscream? He's dead?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    This. Also, corgis because 10 chars.
    BOUB IS ALIVE!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Geheimnis View Post
    The upcoming Blizzcon secret gift is an Elite Tauren Chieftan Hearthstone gift card.
    I'm sure this "leak" is all lies but if this is true it will be pretty sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    These trollish posts are like scantily clad 15 year old chicks - you know you shouldn't be looking, you know it's wrong, but you still look.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

BOUB IS ALIVE!?!?
    He's never left, he's just been taking care of some higher-up Curse stuffz. chaud has been at the steering wheel for a while though.

10+ Year Old Account
    The plot thickens.. I've been watching this post all day thinking that it was mostly garbage. However, this is intriguing. Look at who applied for the application, AJ Park. It's getting scary. If this is the theme of the expansion, there is a massive chance I will not be playing it. It will finally be time for me to hang up my 8 year WoW coat and seek refuge in a new game. This game will no longer have appeal to me and it will be made clear that the story is completely garbage and disposable for corporate gain. Very sad. I'm a WoW nostalgic and I normally defend this game to no end. I've purchased EVERY expansion on launch date and i'm sad to say i'm most likely done playing it, unless Blizzcon offers something extravagant. At least the MOBA looks promising.

Deleted
    Caverns of Time!

pure genius

pure genius

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    O.o wut... The concept seems interesting but I can't fully buy the Warlords of Draenor name. Will it have a boss called Kony?
    The sun has set on this mortal world fools make peace with your end for the hour of twilight falls!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snuglz View Post
    I am literally wishing i could go into a slight coma for 8 days. not life threatening just a 8 day one. Eric Cartman maybe and freeze myself like he did waiting for the Wii..
    This week or so before each BlizzCon is exciting. It's a bit like waiting to open Christmas or Birthday presents & see WHAT'S IN THAT BOX!
    Besides, you are NOT alone in wishing there was a way to hurry time along when waiting for an exciting event! Tim & Eric, along with 'Chef' Goldblum have just the thing for that! Observe...

http://video.adultswim.com/tim-and-e...-waitmate.html
    kintsukuroi
    ‘golden repair’, is the Japanese art of repairing pottery with gold or silver lacquer. The aesthetic philosophy focuses on imperfections rather than attempting to disguise them, with the intention that the piece becomes both more valuable and more beautiful because of its history and for having been broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    geek/nerd card revoked. Dead never means dead. Jason Todd and Gwen Stacy came back. Anyone can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    geek/nerd card revoked. Dead never means dead. Jason Todd and Gwen Stacy came back. Anyone can.
    2 tru... you go glen coco

2 hellscreams back to back major villains? I'm not buying it.
    Also, Grom was a major protagonist in WC3, from what I remember.

inb4 trassk