Page 60 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Axxon View Post
    Its happening?!?!
    Ayup, It's happening. Can't wait to see this at Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Don't get me wrong, i play horde, but yet another horde-centric expansion?

Also, i was expecting Azshara or Sargeras. Draenor orcs and all that crap? Sorry, i'm out if that's true. I want to be in an epic adventure not rehashed (like this) or silly (like mop) lore
    As I've been saying a few times.. let's stop assuming and wait until it's confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yeah, I'm not saying it isn't entirely correct. I'm just saying that we have no information with regards to how the expansion is going to play out. So calling it the riskiest expansion ever right now seems silly to me.
    I meant to say could be the riskiest xpac ever.

Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post
    Three things stoke my anticipation if this is true.

1. The lamenting and gnashing of teeth of all those who were 100 percent certain it was fake...you know who you are.
    lol right its OUR fault cause this was the ONLY "I work for Blizz" post out there, how dare we call B.S. lollol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yeah, I'm not saying it isn't entirely correct. I'm just saying that we have no information with regards to how the expansion is going to play out. So calling it the riskiest expansion ever right now seems silly to me.
    It is a bit silly I agree,but it still (lets just say the leak is 100% accurate for a moment) heavily depends on how Blizzard will pull this off (just like any expansion does).

Deleted
    Time Travel? Really?

So, the overall concept of this expansion can be summarized in one word: retcon
    So, let me get this straight: Everything that happens in the next expansion is either going to be things we already know, or things that doesn't matter, or things that are retcons.

Sounds really exciting. can't wait. /eyeroll

Hopefully the OP is just a troll though, and the expansion is something completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by Araron View Post
    Seems OP was right.
    Love moments like these. :P

The expansion itself though...
    *waiting for Blizzcon*
    OP was a plant, gratz to him?

The OP could have just been checking trademarks at the times and posted what the title was about before anyone checked.

Deleted
    Sounds like an ancient evil has awakened (Kil jaeden)...
    Sunwell, Black temple and magisters terrace were merely a setback

gotta milk dat cow :3

I still believe in the Dark Below as next xpac, it will fit blizz to try and throw us offguard.

I think having a splintering of the timeline into at least 2 distinct realities would allow for all the lore of "our" world ( the one we've been in since launch) and a new alternate reality would be very cool. Especially if we (and other entities from either timeline) could travel between them ; You could have Arthas as King of Lorderon (the north) and Varian in the south... so many possibilities. Or they may just make it work out where the orcs still invvade and Thrall and Arthas and everyone ends up in the same spot through it all.
    Just a week and we will know more.

Deleted
    I love how everytime before new expansion is out 'everyone' is going to stop playing because the name is so silly, it doesn't make sence and this expansion will be the end of WoW *Mists of Kung Fu Panda anyone?* and somehow, magically, everyone keeps playing as they were before. All you know is a name, and it's not even for sure, and yet you cry and spam that you're going to quit. Go ahead, do this now, don't waste any more money, you already are in a "stupid pandaland"...

Quote Originally Posted by Merih View Post
    I love how everytime before new expansion is out 'everyone' is going to stop playing because the name is so silly, it doesn't make sence and this expansion will be the end of WoW *Mists of Kung Fu Panda anyone?* and somehow, magically, everyone keeps playing as they were before. All you know is a name, and it's not even for sure, and yet you cry and spam that you're going to quit. Go ahead, do this now, don't waste any more money, you already are in a "stupid pandaland"...
    You realize people are quitting by the 250k/quarter right ? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    You realize people are quitting by the 250k/quarter right ? :P
    Not the ones that spam the most I believe :P

Quote Originally Posted by Eren Yaeger View Post
    The OP could have just been checking trademarks at the times and posted what the title was about before anyone checked.
    Thanks to a bunch of loose lipped people at the California office, where I work I can confirm, 100% that the OP was a plant. I will go ahead and name those people now, so as to have the post edited by Boub himself, therefore stoking this thread and confirming said statement.

I would like to thank:

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Transmog on anything u want without owning it? Nope, lol not happening. Defeats the entire purpose of owning gear and getting "cool" gear in the first place.
    It's amazing how many posts I read in the first few pages where it's INSANELY obvious they don't know how to read. Which means someone is reading it for them and then they're dictating their response. Please, fire this person helping you. Where you came up with owning everything I have no friggen clue.

As for this thread. We'd be calling it WoD, which is what I'd want to blow on this lame title.

Quote Originally Posted by bregtann View Post
    So, the overall concept of this expansion can be summarized in one word: retcon
    So, let me get this straight: Everything that happens in the next expansion is either going to be things we already know, or things that doesn't matter, or things that are retcons.
    oh yeah? care to share some details? we actually now bupkis about this thing so i don't know WTF you're talking about.

Deleted
    new class anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by snuglz View Post
    Lol the OP is hilarious. Why even agrue it how can ppl not see its all crap? I would bet my account on it being complete garbage and made up.
    So uh... who get's your account then?
    Dibs.

I'm not buying this.

But if it's true, i'm out and i know many others will leave aswell. This is Blizzard shooting their own feet.