Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    13 months more of SoO. LOLOLOL fake
    13?

September to September is 12 months right there.

Add on September to December and you get 3 more.

15 months of SoO.

Also, Blizz has NEVER given a concrete release date at the reveal. Usually they wait until like 1-2 months out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Unless they throw together some consolation raid tier in a pinch.

Abyssal Maw here we come.
    The damage would still be done. And it'd be too much damage to ever recover from.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    http://imageshack.us/a/img577/6146/ffvc.png

Am I doing this right? :P

Ogres would be awesome.
    Damn! Ogres confirmed!! XD

Quote Originally Posted by byZodi View Post
    this is completely untrue. Theres no way in hell they could have one out in 3-4 months. and i honestly doubt they would lose that many from one being more than 3-4 months away is a guarentee that it will
    Why does that seem so unlikely to you? They've been working on this next expansion since before MoP was released.

Also on Mo'arg joining the horde: No way in hell, the horde would never welcome demons to join them.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrybathtub View Post
    Is this fake too? Looks legit to me.

http://imgur.com/7YJNgig
    Is this serious? Whats the likelihood of Blizz putting a non upgraded from npc version released in bc as the actual model? It could be a placeholder, but then, whats the point of showing the character screen again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uvwaex View Post
    Is this serious? Whats the likelihood of Blizz putting a non upgraded from npc version released in bc as the actual model? It could be a placeholder, but then, whats the point of showing the character screen again?
    Assume everything in this thread is a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Holy shit...

Just found the Box Art leaked...

It's official. Prepare yourselves.

Obvious fake. If you look in the upper left corner, you'll see the the obvious shadow distortion between the E and the X in "expansion set", complete hack job right there.

Deleted
    could anyone be bothered to put those pics through a pixel error check tool?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    13?

15 months of SoO.
    I think you missed the part where they said "more" right in between "13 months" and "of SoO", meaning 13 more from now.

Deleted
    Actually it'd be not possible.

15 months of Siege of Orgrimmar? By month 9 the game would have lost 50% of its subscribers due to boredom.
    * By having 1 major patch at the last month of each quarter they will manage to avoid greater losses. Count on me when I say that 5.5 will arrive in December, for starters;
    * If Blizzcon is successful and the ideas they present awesome, they will manage to invoke a lot of hype within the community and literally TALK themselves out of 15 months of SoO;
    * The way I see it, the next expansion, though in subtle ways connected to the story of MoP, will totally alter the direction of the game. It is not impossible that there will be various events leading up to the pre-expansion patch (which, if the game is released in Q4, would be released in Q3). Also, not a single WoW expansion has been released in the summer or spring. I highly doubt this one will be an exception. Most anticipated games are almost always released in the Sep-Dec period;
    * It is important to keep in mind that plans change, and even if they have said that SoO will be the last raid, they may still wield some weapons of their own, e.g another Annual Pass and Hearthstone being inherently tied to World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrybathtub View Post
    Is this fake too? Looks legit to me.

http://imgur.com/7YJNgig
    Yes it's fake. You can tell it's a flat image posted onto a background with ease. Also note the cropping of the "model" is insanely jagged, and terribly done. Look at his right hand, between the fingers there is still a black space that wasn't removed. Also look just under his right arm pit on his body, he's missing some pixels as there is a gap there.

13?

15 months of SoO.
    13 months MORE.... means from today. -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Origin of the image seems to be some forum somewhere on the internet.
    Now this is a true leak! The second poster calling it a fake confirms it.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Our sources must be the same! Look, my source also snapped a photo of a photoshop and claims that it's proof of something as well;

Origin of the image seems to be some forum somewhere on the internet.
    Holy shit!

I better screenshot your screenshot of his screenshotted screenshot and open a new thread about this!

THE PEOPLE HAVE TO KNOW!

Shit.Just.Got.Real.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Holy shit!

I better screenshot your screenshot of his screenshotted screenshot and open a new thread about this!

THE PEOPLE HAVE TO KNOW!

Shit.Just.Got.Real.
    Leakception!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Leakception!
    omfg this is way too much fun to be having at work lmao

Yay SoO sale runs for an entire year...

Clearly fake, just the choice of wording in the information makes it clear that someone made it and included all the talked about topics just to get people buttmad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    * By having 1 major patch at the last month of each quarter they will manage to avoid greater losses. Count on me when I say that 5.5 will arrive in December, for starters;
    * If Blizzcon is successful and the ideas they present awesome, they will manage to invoke a lot of hype within the community and literally TALK themselves out of 15 months of SoO;
    * The way I see it, the next expansion, though in subtle ways connected to the story of MoP, will totally alter the direction of the game. It is not impossible that there will be various events leading up to the pre-expansion patch (which, if the game is released in Q4, would be released in Q3). Also, not a single WoW expansion has been released in the summer or spring. I highly doubt this one will be an exception. Most anticipated games are almost always released in the Sep-Dec period;
    * It is important to keep in mind that plans change, and even if they have said that SoO will be the last raid, they may still wield some weapons of their own, e.g another Annual Pass and Hearthstone being inherently tied to World of Warcraft.
    Um... what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Most people are having a problem with getting bored. They clear the raid, they unsubscribe. Hearthstone and an Annual Pass will not stop the game from dying if we have SOO for 15 months straight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    13 months MORE.... means from today. -.-
    Oh, my bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last week before blizzcon is always so damn ridiculous.

Deleted
    Someone just sent me this, it must be a leak!

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Someone just sent me this, it must be a leak!

New Human character models. Legit.