Deleted

If we have the power to create life...

then does that make us 'God'. But then who created us and our creator? Who created them? It is a chain of infinite regression and is a logical fallacy.

Life we bring into this reality will be concious but when and why does it become concious? If we remove its brain and observe thee exterior body then it is nothing more than an organic shell. Its brain gives it conciousness, maybe as a result of its complexity. Why does something we can hold, observe give us the ability to question such questions. We are living in a reality than is fake, unreal. The real reality does not necessitate conciousness. It is cold, dark and empty. A void of nothingness.

No, it does not. There is no God. Even if there is indeed an entity out there that would be to us what we are to ants, it still doesn't mean it would be all knowing and all powerful nor that we should worship it.

Ok, I may have made a mistake. Is this thread about wow or does it belong in off-topic?
    Last edited by Molestron; 2013-11-12 at 09:31 PM.

Deleted

THERES A NEW MASTER OF CREATION...... AND ITS YOU !!!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Titans created most of the races, which were inflicted with the curse of flesh or something.
    Moorden (Main)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    No, it does not. There is no God. Even if there is indeed an entity out there that would be to us what we are to ants, it still doesn't mean it would be all knowing and all powerful nor that we should worship it.
    We must look outside of our mind to see our place in this reality. We must see through the organic shell of people and see into their brain. Simplification is key

If I decide to have a baby with X girl instead of Y girl then am I being unfair to the potential X girl's baby by choosing to give life to Y girl's baby instead?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazlow View Post
    We must look outside of our mind to see our place in this reality. We must see through the organic shell of people and see into their brain. Simplification is key

If I decide to have a baby with X girl instead of Y girl then am I being unfair to the potential X girl's baby by choosing to give life to Y girl's baby instead?
    your only only being unfair to yourself by limiting your chances of success. give babies to a girl, b girl, c girl, d gir..... you see where this goes right? ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok dude, I think I see a developing pattern here, and honestly, I can't tell if this is you just messing around (can't use the T word on forums because the mods don't like it), or if your being overly serious.. because if you are, this really isn't the kind of forum to discuss serious matters of heart and mind.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    watch the series Ancient Aliens awesome insight of the wheres/whys and hows of what/why/how were here etc etc... really is riveting stuff...