Page 85 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Might have missed it, but what about warlocks had to buy spells for their minions ?
    And hunter pet talents

Deleted
    Read it all, great funfact collection, thank you!

Here's one i didn't see on the list:
    There was a week or so during vanilla(early tbc even?) that the frostwolves from AV had ridiculous, lightning running speed when tamed by hunters. they were faster than epic mounts. an absolute nightmare for casters and you could sic them on people from across the map.

-Before Blood Elves were added to the game, Alliance outnumbered Horde on most realms. Ha.
    Nowadays there are more Blood Elves than Orcs, Trolls and Tauren combined on select servers, mostly RP.

Some people are so shameless when it comes to being creative and unique.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fmr View Post
    Has to be kezan.
    So wrong... =D

15+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only person who read every single line? lol

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Oh this takes me WWWAAAYYYback...

Added some more at the bottom.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for this interesting thread

The elite difficulty pic is me lol. That was from the first fnf build of TBC. It was removed the next few pushes after

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, this list is incredible. I enjoyed reading it. There's some really obscure stuff in there. (Also, holy crap, it's really long.) Well done!

Deleted
    Wow! It's still updated! Very good job OP

very well put together post sir

i remember reading this forever ago when it was posted, but it was fun to read again.

I did not see this mentioned, but there is an item named "Essence of the Firelord DEPRECATED" which used to be legendary and iirc you received it as an aprils fools joke or something replacing a ring you got as a q reward (I still have this item on my hunter)

Deleted
    On the WoW CE DVD (extra features -> design) Rob Pardo talks about how some of the creatures in the game will not even be available from the start and that players will have to find out a way to open the dark portal, (also emphasizing the community aspect here) and only when they've done that will they be able to step through and find all the "ubercreatures" beyond that.

It sounds like they planned some kind of AQ event with Outland, possible that the old Vanilla Hellfire was meant for that, and that they planned to turn that into some kind of elite area with quests or world bosses.
    Last edited by mmocedbf46d113; 2014-01-20 at 07:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidan View Post
    -Discipline tree for Priests was supposed to be a "melee" tree (like Monks in some other games), which is why Inner Fire increased attack power.
    -Hunters were using focus as their resource system, but it regenerated while standing still, and was very overpowered so they gave them mana instead.
    This 2 are interesting :P

Deleted
    -Warriors often fell through the world when using Charge/Intercept, and Charge could be used in combat.
    I remember falling through Silithus a few times after blinking (in classic). It happened to me twice in shrine these days.

Interesting read. Thank you!

This is really cool.. Thanks!
    http://www.hahawhat.com - My humor site