Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It seems Blizz doesnt understand the concept of "Free". Putting effort into something is not free. When you work for something you are not getting it free. They should say you get the steed easy but it not really free.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    It seems Blizz doesnt understand the concept of "Free". Putting effort into something is not free. When you work for something you are not getting it free. They should say you get the steed easy but it not really free.
    Wow... Just wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually in shock...

Calling it now: the Stormcrow that was datamined around the same time is for a Heroes of the Storm equivalent of this Hearthstone promotion!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's people like you who make the 'community' a bad name. Absolutely lost for words.

10+ Year Old Account
    You sir should get the dumbass achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Calling it now: the Stormcrow that was datamined around the same time is for a Heroes of the Storm equivalent of this Hearthstone promotion!
    A safe assumption to make imo.

Spent two hours wading through matches in this p2w game. Got my three wins.. not mount //

ha. an excellent troll!

got my 3 wins, got the hearthsteed msg in heartstone, but no mount in wow (US)

from a blue post in the hearstone tech support forums:

They're investigating the cause of the delay in Hearthsteed mounts being sent to World of Warcraft accounts now. It may just be a large number of people earning them has slowed down the system or it may be something else entirely. We'll have to wait and see what they find.
    Last edited by charizma; 2014-03-12 at 04:15 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got on a friend's never before played hearthstone account. Beat Illidan, then went 3-0 with the starter 10/20 cards mage deck. Pay to win game? LOL. Stop being terrible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Disappointed it's so easy to get. Would of been a really nice milestone reward imo if it was a lot harder.
    Times are changing, people are more wimpy now so companies need to adapt to situation. There hardly even is anymore challenging games. Demon's souls & Dark souls are exception.

One of the worst nitpickings I've seen...

When you get your 3 wins pls Q up and lose so others can get it ty.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I suck at Heartstone but I won the mount

10+ Year Old Account
    So I won the 3 games a couple hours ago, but still having received the mount yet. I got the little message thing saying I won it, and got an achievement. Nope. What do I do?

10+ Year Old Account
    God I hate Hearthstone so much, but I'll do it for the mount.

FOR PONY!

It took me over 4 hours for my mount to appear in my mailbox. Patience will reward you!

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    should've been a beta testers reward (before they let everyone in, closed beta tester reward)
    I agree and disagree, open should have gotten it too since they never announced HOW you got it until it went live. That way people who said "Ew, stupid card game" couldn't turn around and play it just for the mount. Reward those interested. Either way I like this mount, but really am sad the Black/Red one isn't in game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Deleted
    US region only ATM pffff