Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Any news on whether it's live on EU servers yet, after the weekly maintenance downtime?

Deleted
    Something is not right here. Based on things they have said (hopefully release on a faster schedule than players are expecting) and changes like this, I expect the fall thing to be nothing more than a plan to positively surprise us when WoD actually comes out in June.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    Something is not right here. Based on things they have said (hopefully release on a faster schedule than players are expecting) and changes like this, I expect the fall thing to be nothing more than a plan to positively surprise us when WoD actually comes out in June.
    I'm still calling April's fool on it. We will see though.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

Another change that makes realms less relevant. Not sure what it adds.

10+ Year Old Account
    This won't bring anyone back sooner.

A way to win back some lost subscriptions?

Deleted
    I sincerely hope they release WoD in Septembre/December. That gives plenty of time to try other games + summer time.

Blizzard confirmed it was going to be released during Fall. During Blizzcon, they said they want to try to give new content faster.

They should have removed Feat of Strength (and the mount) from Cross Realm current-tier raiding.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Williamgood View Post
    Can't trade gold easily.
    You can trade $$$ with paypal + many groups/guilds take crossrealm gold from other servers.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by risingforce View Post
    They should have removed Feat of Strength (and the mount) from Cross Realm current-tier raiding.
    And why is that? What part of cross realm raiding trivializes the content to the extent that there should no longer be FoS/mount as a reward?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XrCiZeR View Post
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

GJ Blizz, finally
    gj? another opportunity to get sick of raiding soo too much.

gj would be, if they had released wod before like they indicate at blizzcon ( and before every other xpac ).

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    Don't care if blizzdrone/shill

i'm going to raid with a new guild every week because 14/14h farm is boring this is literally the greatest change in the history of world of warcraft
    Come carry us! I have a warrior that worships you in group!

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    And why is that? What part of cross realm raiding trivializes the content to the extent that there should no longer be FoS/mount as a reward?
    He worries that people on ghost servers might buy the mount the same way he did...and then he doesn't feel special with it anymore. ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Same here also some of mine alts will see more than just Flex lol
    Also to ppl above who areworyed about that guilds now will sell HC for real money
    What do you think they dint do it now??? we have accountwide achievements and mounts you need 1 toon to present on kill no mater what is that toon

Especially with the level 90 pre-order boost it was no problem. Find a guild that is willing to do it...create a toon, boost it...get achievement for your main. That gate was already open wide...

Cross faction next please. You already have the tech to make us appear as other races.

awesome, blizzard never fails to impress

finally, me, living on a dead realm will be able to raid with my friends and get mah wolf!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markdall View Post
    Cross faction next please. You already have the tech to make us appear as other races.
    Then what would be the point of this game even having a player faction system?
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Then what would be the point of this game even having a player faction system?
    Being able to fight and struggle against people you don't already know personally? The real "point" you seem to venerate died the day they let you roll both factions on the same server for PVP servers. Hell, on my old PVP server everybody had max level characters in both factions. You know those mega-guild cesspools where people run scripts and spam all unguilded characters to join them? That, but they did it on both sides and everybody rolled both sides. So now if they want to grief you, your ass is gonna get griefed no matter which faction you're on and it's by the same people. Where's your player-faction-god now?

My point is that after nine years some of us have characters who are now in the wrong faction to raid with our raiding friends, and some of us have friends in both factions. It would not be a terrible thing if we could raid/run dungeons/*gasp* do quests with those friends. They could do it like they do cross-realm - you show up as your leader's faction.

Deleted
    to hell with the title..... they are pretty pointless unless you remove them from the meta achieve in the next expansion (same with the old ones) then i might consider doing it ;]

10+ Year Old Account
    You gotta be out of your mind if you expect it in June still. Not a chance in hell. It's pretty obvious at this point they are aiming for the 10th Anniversery (November 4th, on the nose, is a tuesday).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    You gotta be out of your mind if you expect it in June still. Not a chance in hell. It's pretty obvious at this point they are aiming for the 10th Anniversery (November 4th, on the nose, is a tuesday).
    Yeah, no way it's happening in June. Maybe if the beta had come out in early January, but not now. I disagree that they'd be aiming for the 10th anniversary for the simple reason that business almost always trumps sentimentality. The sooner the expansion is out, the better for their bottom line. (Not saying they ought to go willy nilly at breakneck speed, but c'mon...)
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn