Poll: what say you

Thread: Talbuk Rainbow

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought MMO champion expended its "Kawaii desu ne" energy on the Fey Drake.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about?
    He made a joke about this at the comment section under the new pictures, and he probably figured it was hilarious so he created a thread about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I thought MMO champion expended its "Kawaii desu ne" energy on the Fey Drake.
    Talbuk Rainbow are not cute.

Talbuk Rainbow is hardcore.

Talbuk Rainbow seen things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StreetHydrant View Post
    He made a joke about this at the comment section under the new pictures, and he probably figured it was hilarious so he created a thread about it.
    theres nothing hilarious about Talbuk Rainbow.

Talbuk Rainbow is a serious threat with serious faces and serious butt spikes
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    No need to talk like a 12 year old here. And I hope bronies don't find a way to taint them. All of the new models are pretty awesome on Draenor. I wonder if they will be aggressive. The ones of Outland didn't seem to have any natural predators(You can almost always find something that eats something in WoW). The amount of spikes on everything in Draenor would make sense. Less to bite down on and more to get maimed on. A lion chasing a zebra will quite often sink it's claws into the rump of the animal. As the OP childishly pointed out, they do have spikes so I wonder if we will be seeing a beastly cat model in Nagrand. We need a new cat mount with a Draenor theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Shemsu Hov View Post
    No need to talk like a 12 year old here. And I hope bronies don't find a way to taint them. All of the new models are pretty awesome on Draenor. I wonder if they will be aggressive. The ones of Outland didn't seem to have any natural predators(You can almost always find something that eats something in WoW). The amount of spikes on everything in Draenor would make sense. Less to bite down on and more to get maimed on. A lion chasing a zebra will quite often sink it's claws into the rump of the animal. As the OP childishly pointed out, they do have spikes so I wonder if we will be seeing a beastly cat model in Nagrand. We need a new cat mount with a Draenor theme.
    Talbuk Rainbow is not childish.

thats just how Talbuk Rainbow talks.

You dont like it Talbuk Rainbow stomps on your pinions
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Talbuk Rainbow is not childish.

thats just how Talbuk Rainbow talks.

You dont like it Talbuk Rainbow stomps on your pinions
    The Talbuk may not be childish but your displayed grammar and words are. This applies to your bear thread as well.

I don't know why they chose to make talbuks ugly. Is the only thing in WoD that's allowed to be pretty the draenei? Is that how this expansion works? Ugly ugly ugly ugly draenei ugly ugly draenei ugly ugly ugly ugly draenei

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I don't know why they chose to make talbuks ugly. Is the only thing in WoD that's allowed to be pretty the draenei? Is that how this expansion works? Ugly ugly ugly ugly draenei ugly ugly draenei ugly ugly ugly ugly draenei
    Savage != Ugly

Also, Draenei aren't from Draenor so they are the only "beautiful" race on Draenor. The whole planet is filled with giants, predators under every rock, and about 3 different empires who all want the planet.

Savage != Ugly

Also, Draenei aren't from Draenor so they are the only "beautiful" race on Draenor. The whole planet is filled with giants, predators under every rock, and about 3 different empires who all want the planet.
    They're making all the animals from BC into ugly spiky things because apparently savage means ugly spiky things.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    They're making all the animals from BC into ugly spiky things because apparently savage means ugly spiky things.
    Maybe they have actual predators now? Draenor is showing what it was really like. Talbuk and Clefthoof look boring and would be incredibly out of place. Outland was not savage, it was broken. Considering the spikes on everything else, it would make sense like so: they are obviously a good defense measure. And as well, it helps to portray that savage feel Draenor has. All of the animal models have either spikes or thick armor on them. Also, how would you propose giving Talbuk that savage look to make them fit with Draenor? Adding wolf style fangs or giving them really ruffled fur just wouldn't do it.
    Last edited by Shemsu Hov; 2014-04-07 at 02:08 AM.

The Talbuk may not be childish but your displayed grammar and words are. This applies to your bear thread as well.
    no it isnt.

Maybe they have actual predators now? Draenor is showing what it was really like. Talbuk and Clefthoof look boring and would be incredibly out of place. Outland was not savage, it was broken. Considering the spikes on everything else, it would make sense like so: they are obviously a good defense measure. And as well, it helps to portray that savage feel Draenor has. All of the animal models have either spikes or thick armor on them. Also, how would you propose giving Talbuk that savage look to make them fit with Draenor? Adding wolf style fangs or giving them really ruffled fur just wouldn't do it.
    Butt spikes aren't advantageous and would result in the male talbuk being eviscerated during breeding.

Also, it'd take a hell of a lot longer than 30 years for animals to change.

Butt spikes aren't advantageous and would result in the male talbuk being eviscerated during breeding.

Also, it'd take a hell of a lot longer than 30 years for animals to change.
    who says talbuks mate that way?

maybe talbuks mate by rubbing their horns together

for example orcs dont kiss, they show affection by touching eachothers forehead. theyre aliens who cares if they have butt spikes. maybe thats not even their butt. maybe thats their ears
    Last edited by Immitis; 2014-04-07 at 02:20 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    And the 12 year old chit chat continues. Also, the mating thing: I'm sure position comes into play here.

The eels in Zangarmarsh were just mana wyrms. Hyena's now mastiffs. The Talbuk of Outland will probably get this update as well as other animals. Because they were meant to be savage. Also, if you look, it's the most vulnerable spots that are covered in some way. WoW throws evolution out of the window in most cases except for animals. So there's probably a predator that goes for the rump of an animal, whether it be a paw or bite, either way, if it's not precise, it will get spikes to the paw/face. Refer to my zebra vs. lion example.

And the 12 year old chit chat continues. Also, the mating thing: I'm sure position comes into play here.

The eels in Zangarmarsh were just mana wyrms. Hyena's now mastiffs. The Talbuk of Outland will probably get this update as well as other animals. Because they were meant to be savage. Also, if you look, it's the most vulnerable spots that are covered in some way. WoW throws evolution out of the window in most cases except for animals. So there's probably a predator that goes for the rump of an animal, whether it be a paw or bite, either way, if it's not precise, it will get spikes to the paw/face. Refer to my zebra vs. lion example.
    if all you are going to do is try to act elitist and insult people you should probably leave the thread

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm simply annoyed by your word choice because all I hear all day is people talk with a vocabulary easily rivalled by a 5 year old. As well, I am defending my position that the changes to the Talbuk make sense, though sense is subjective.

Animals can have defenses and still be cute. They don't need to be ugly to defend themselves.

10+ Year Old Account

Toucan Sam wears the blood of his enemies

- - - Updated - - -

Animals can have defenses and still be cute. They don't need to be ugly to defend themselves.
    like name one animal.

like name one animal.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...law_zoo%29.JPG

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...or_the_air.jpg

Mod-note: Please don't post over the top sized pictures, instead resize it if you wish to share them.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-04-07 at 11:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I think they look much improved, besides, we all know these pictures won't do them justice as they always looks better in-game. Though getting pricked in the ass with those spines would pose a problem lol.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD