Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Neetz View Post
    So many whiners and haters. So much jelly in this thread my screen wobbles!

He did not cheat.

He had help from friends on a PVP SERVER to power level. The people he ganked should have brought more friends. At the end of the day it's called tough shit. Blizzard will not ban him for that.
    Ready the full thread before saying "he did not cheat"

I am not counting multiboxing as cheating here.... I am talking about account sharing and "russian ways" which he admited before.

took you long enough we have people on our server that have had this for almost 4 months.... and they did 298 feats of str... so really now you can go outside and enjoy the weather.but congrats at sitting infront of a computer all this time working on boring achievements.
    Last edited by Nakotsu; 2014-04-21 at 12:04 PM.

Deleted
    Waste of time, of money and sleep spent in some worthless virtual titles and rewards. Don't get me wrong, I also collect trophies and achivs on PS and Steam but this is just ridiculous.

Given the fact that WoW will pull the plug eventually, all this "work" will go down the drain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xupyko View Post
    If truthly - only 1 r1 in 9 season.Others "russian way".
    Which means exploited.

Funny that I can remember people like Athene being banned for using dungeons to level quicker than intended during WotLK but this guy griefs an entire server's population and gets away with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackelyn View Post
    Cheating? Please what is it he did that was cheating? Go on we would love to know

Congrats to Хируко! Also GL in Warlords if you for for a similar sort of thing
    "The russian way" also known as win trading, very well known since players buy boosts for high arena/RBG ratings with IRL money. That's cheating, also against the ToS. Hope that answers your question. I would respect the guy, but since most of the stuff he did was through cheating/exploiting and harassing, I have very little respect.

10+ Year Old Account

He did not cheat.

He had help from friends on a PVP SERVER to power level. The people he ganked should have brought more friends. At the end of the day it's called tough shit. Blizzard will not ban him for that.
    He admitted he went to a dead realm PvP server. Must have felt good for the amount of people on there with no backup help. Also did it not to world PvP or have fun PvPing, he did it to gain stuff to brag about. This is an asshat move.

Deleted

He did not cheat.

I think you'll find he did, and he openly admitted to it in this same thread, about 2/3 times. Read.

Deleted
    Hello everyone. I would just like to say this guy has COMPLETELY ruined my MoP gaming experienced.

Back in MoP release I was leveling my druid (I was doing really good too I was 89 with 5 bars to go until I got 90) and out of nowhere 3 level 88 rogues came out of nowhere and killed me.

when I tried to go back to my body it was surrounded by about 5-7 level 85-88 toons. the 85s were in full heroic DS gear so i stood no chance. i try to rez back at the graveyard and take rez sickness but THERE WERE 4 HEROIC DS GEARED GUYS THERE WAITING ON ME. no matter where i go this scum's guild was there killing me. they did this for hours until someone other guy got realm first 90 druid.

THIS guy is SCUM and he does not deserve to be on the MMO front page.

People don't pvp or what? I have yet to enter a RBG,BG or Arena vs russians and not lag like hell.i have heard of people (and i'm speaking in general) that use programs which auto interupts your casting instantly.
    Also one time we had preform AV enabler which got removed starting MoP.And guess what? Russians invented AV enabler 2.0.
    I got nothing against them as i know most of them probably play fair,but to come on forums even admitting some of the achieves got earned "the russian way",Make a post of this guy on the front page when something better could be there idk and have people praise him like he discovered a cure for cancer or something is just meh.

Whatever,just continue defending the guy,praise and kiss him good.Make sure u bump this thread every week so he wont need to take a bath anymore either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Icannotund View Post
    Hello everyone. I would just like to say this guy has COMPLETELY ruined my MoP gaming experienced.

Back in MoP release I was leveling my druid (I was doing really good too I was 89 with 5 bars to go until I got 90) and out of nowhere 3 level 88 rogues came out of nowhere and killed me.

when I tried to go back to my body it was surrounded by about 5-7 level 85-88 toons. the 85s were in full heroic DS gear so i stood no chance. i try to rez back at the graveyard and take rez sickness but THERE WERE 4 HEROIC DS GEARED GUYS THERE WAITING ON ME. no matter where i go this scum's guild was there killing me. they did this for hours until someone other guy got realm first 90 druid.

Sounds like he had more friends there than you. Boo freakin hoo. What were you doing on a relatively dead pvp realm? I'm sure it's your regular home, rather than hunting for a realm first 90 and failing at it.

Unrelated to the quote above me: So many jealous people in here, quite entertaining to read.
    Last edited by mmoce04b469aa5; 2014-04-21 at 12:17 PM.

Deleted
    When was the last time you were outside in the sun or talked to a girl?
    This hamster wheel Blizzard has us running in is not really that important in the great scheme of things.

Irony = 20 pages of people posting on a game forum telling someone they have no life for their ingame achievements.

I am kinda meh on this. The guy obviously spent a ton of money on server transfers, name changes and merged accounts. Combined with his multiboxing skills and ability to organize/pay people to help him.. all in all, doing all that is worthy of some type of meta-achievement and in itself, shows a lot of organizational skill. The guy is also clever enough to probably have gotten around some of the merged account limitations

But we have to take into account that this was done on russian servers. As he pointed out, most of the PvP stuff was done ´the russian way´ which means fixed arena and RBG games. Go down the list of the pvp achievements you don´t have, and see how easy some would be if your teammates and your opponents were all on Vent together. That is the ´russian way´ that he mentioned.

Rofl, so many salty people, hey how come you all aren't harping on him for any of the pvp or pve achievements because OBVIOUSLY his guildies 100% carried him through everything, its not like a wow is a MMO where having people with you to accomplish goals is a thing, no no, definitely not! At the end of the day all of you know, you can never manage an achievement like this. "If hes better then me he must have cheated, because let's be honest, i am the king" is such a shitty attitude. Big grats to him for being 1st! Im sure im gonna get replied "if i had the money i could do what he did" yeah sure, like everyone else, everything is obtainable with money, pay the government enough and you can be the king of your country too , trust me!:> This isn't anything new, people have been bitching at others who achieve more then them for ages.

Edit: Also gj on having faith in Blizzard, its not like a #1 guy wouldn't be on their radar, rooofl.. THE IGNORANCE!

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz, I'm impressed, most certainly deserve a break from WoW until WoD, unless you hunting every single mount left to complete your collection.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

Grats - now go get your life priorities sorted... <_<;

Deleted
    i dont understand why

Deleted
    everyone has these weird numbers on highest 2s and 3s so everythings fine there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holymoocow View Post
    He server hoped just get this and multi-box.. sorry that's cheating for world first.
    It is not. If you server hop you get a 60 day grace period. Multiboxing is not against ToS.

Now, I find Realm First silly. It doesn't say anything about which realm. Some realms are high pop, others are completely dead.

Yes, he did do some things against ToS but if you look at the overall picture it is rather minor.

I also respect someone for admitting (with tongue in cheek) to win trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Icannotund View Post

Yeah sucks to be you, when you go for something unique like this you meet competition. You were unable to compete dude. You lost. Not saying that makes you a loser, but, try a PvE server? Please? Don't want this to happen to you again, man... I mean if you not getting Realm First means your entire MoP gaming experience there must be something wrong with your priorities. My MoP gaming experience started when I got to 90...

Them russians are crazy

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SunbakedDuck View Post
    Rofl, so many salty people, hey how come you all aren't harping on him for any of the pvp or pve achievements because OBVIOUSLY his guildies 100% carried him through everything, its not like a wow is a MMO where having people with you to accomplish goals is a thing, no no, definitely not! At the end of the day all of you know, you can never manage an achievement like this. "If hes better then me he must have cheated, because let's be honest, i am the king" is such a shitty attitude. Big grats to him for being 1st! Im sure im gonna get replied "if i had the money i could do what he did" yeah sure, like everyone else, everything is obtainable with money, pay the government enough and you can be the king of your country too , trust me!:> This isn't anything new, people have been bitching at others who achieve more then them for ages.

Edit: Also gj on having faith in Blizzard, its not like a #1 guy wouldn't be on their radar, rooofl.. THE IGNORANCE!
    THE IGNORANCE of your post, he admitted to cheating LOL, wow talk about someone who reads the first page and the last and miss out everything in-between LOL you sir failed so much.