View Poll Results: What are you waiting for, what do YOU vote on?

Voters
910. This poll is closed
  • Horde!

396 43.52%
  • Alliance!

253 27.80%
  • Both!

111 12.20%
  • Just give me something!

30 3.30%
  • Don't care!

120 13.19%
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Hey, they thought about the Alliance. I could complain about the WoW 10th Anniversary pet being focused more on the Alliance. I mean, why couldn't it be Mankrik's Wife?

LOL, that would be funny.
    You can but thats not makes sense. Right? Hogger maybe an Alliance quest chain but is also an iconic mob in WOW universe. As alliance i would like to get lil'Gamon as pet.

looking at the forums I'm really disappointed in the alliance community
    we all knew from the start this was just a thing blizzard did to pat horde players on the back and give them a free mount, just accept it and get on with this

yes blizzard is biased, no it's not going to change and complaining has no use unless you back it up with money aka quitting

Quote Originally Posted by Krunk View Post
    So only the Horde get a mount?

Damn... that sucks. Would have voted Alliance if I knew that
    How on earth did people not know that only one faction was getting a bike?? They very clearly said so over and over. They NEVER said they would go ahead and give bikes to both factions. That noise came exclusively from people making assumptions. Bashiok stated

"I saw enough people--and it's been my task to develop and watch much of the social support surrounding Choppers--saying they play Alliance but would be voting for the Horde bike. It wasn't a negligible amount, either. Probably a good indicator that this wasn't just a "vote for your faction" situation for everyone, and enough people voted for the bike they just liked the looks of better to make a difference.

I think it would have been cool to have people pick which faction they play for, as well as which bike they like better, so we could see what that data breakdown is, but that just wasn't the purpose or scope of the project."

If these people were stupid enough to vote against their own faction, they don't deserve a new mount. Did any of them think they were going to get the Horde bike to play on Alliance?? I mean jesus h christ in a chicken basket people!

Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post
    If these people were stupid enough to vote against their own faction, they don't deserve a new mount. Did any of them think they were going to get the Horde bike to play on Alliance?? I mean jesus h christ in a chicken basket people!
    like said on page 2, alliance players are mostly kids and kids are stupid

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-06-06 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    It confuses me a little, that to a setup where we have a call into it, the tinfoil hats are the tightest headwear. Really, it was left to our choice, chose what you like or who you like. Horde Vs. Alliance or Horde Bike Vs. Alliance Bike... Some many disapprove of the voting, though it is a human selection of what way we wish to vote for.
    Eyup, though I'm going to take my time and re-iterate a previous point I made here though. This was faction pride, and players had to decide the better bike and such.
    I still think it's pretty damn inept that blizzard took such voting serious, and not have a system in place to prevent cheesing the voting. The fact that you didn't need to log in, and clearing your browser cookies allowed you to vote again is pretty darn weak for stating that the community would have to vote for which bike to be put in-game. Especially when this very MMO-C site had fixed these things(I believe) quite some time before Azeroth Choppers was even thought of.

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

Havent played in 5-6(?) years.
    Didnt like the Alliance bike, the plates looked nice when they revealed the winner on the last video, but the front fenders felt like they were trying to copy the horde, and they already had the sword-like handles.
    IDK, the front fenders felt wrong.
    When the camera was at a certain distance, you could not see the details, and the rear fenders looked like a shield. It got me thinking that it would look so much better if it was designed as one, or maybe having a (kite)shield hanging in the back.
    Or maybe having wheels instead would have helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandore View Post
    I mean it's no different than how they released Cataclysm and Horde got Goblins with trike bikes and they decided to half ass Worgens and not give them any racial mounts at all resulting in the horde having 2 more mounts than the Alliance until they raised such a stink to Blizzard about it they tossed them 2 horses to shut them up
    Speaking of worgen mounts whatever happened with the werehogs?
    Last edited by Girlyman; 2014-06-06 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Idk, Hogger is pretty legit and old school. It's also quite funny. I actually think allot of people are upset about it because they don't know or care who Hogger is. That is just blasphemy....

Hmh.. I think Hogger transcended the faction barrier. Though perhaps not. I don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    like said on page 2, alliance players are mostly kids and kids are stupid

Nope.

10ch.

I never doubted what the outcome would be. If it had turned out differently, you could color me shocked.

Still, though I play Alliance, but prefer the look of the Horde chopper. How Alliance goes with silver chrome rather than color it blue boggles me. Really, it feels like the Alliance bike was purposefully designed to catastrophically fail and that objective was accomplished apparently from the blues stating the vote was "one-sided."

But, you know, whatever. What a strange 'contest' for a video game. I'm glad it's finally over.

BTW as alliance, i am HAPPY as hell that mods on official forums have to clear all those tear filled posts. you love the horde? clean your own mess
    PS: Samwise's move to say on stage : fuck alliance is unforgivable for his position, representing the company in general.

So the community votes, Horde comes out as the winner and now people bawl their eyes out because Horde won?....... I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post
    No, they are only ACTING like children.

Dude, if Alliance had won, Horde would be complaining.

Don't act holier-than-thou.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Dude, if Alliance had won, Horde would be complaining.

Don't act holier-than-thou.
    Horde aren't stupid enough to vote against their own faction.

If they had I'd be saying THEY don't deserve a new mount.

There's nothing 'holy' about a head to head competition.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aviectus View Post
    PS: Samwise's move to say on stage : fuck alliance is unforgivable for his position, representing the company in general.
    No it was about time somebody told the spoiled alliance players what they needed to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by aviectus View Post
    BTW as alliance, i am HAPPY as hell that mods on official forums have to clear all those tear filled posts. you love the horde? clean your own mess
    I never wached any of the episodes.

Umh did he really say fuck alliance ?

Woah what is that, a 14 year old kid trying to be a tough guy in Warsong Gulch ?

This TV series would have been better to have never happened. Blizz sealed Horde's win the second they decided the players should vote on who gets the bike. They should have just made a show on the designing of the player mounts and put them both in the game. Alliance are whining because of their loss (Sore losers) and Horde are making things worse by being rude and obnoxious (sore winners). This exhibition has taught us all we're all losers mount or no.

Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldin View Post
    Still, though I play Alliance, but prefer the look of the Horde chopper. How Alliance goes with silver chrome rather than color it blue boggles me.
    I believe it has something to do with the art they were given to base their work on.
    Your you're own enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    I never wached any of the episodes.

Umh did he really say fuck alliance ?

Woah what is that, a 14 year old kid trying to be a tough guy in Warsong Gulch ?

A few Blizzcons ago he said it on stage with his band. People look for reasons to be offended. I don't know why...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexxius View Post
    This TV series would have been better to have never happened. Blizz sealed Horde's win the second they decided the players should vote on who gets the bike. They should have just made a show on the designing of the player mounts and put them both in the game. Alliance are whining because of their loss (Sore losers) and Horde are making things worse by being rude and obnoxious (sore winners). This exhibition has taught us all we're all losers mount or no.
    No, laughing at people who takes something like this seriously enough to be upset because of losing is not being a sore winner. It is rightly taking the piss out of people who need to get out of their parents basements for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay guys, enough with the faction insults of players.

This competition was basicly a faction war but no need to insult the actual users/players/playerbase. F**K the Horde/Alliance is one thing, but claiming one playerbase to be various low things isn't right. So put it on a low. Only and final warning.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Nexxius View Post
    Hmm..I don't feel like a loser? I get a new bike.