Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The reason for not including prison rapes in statistics like that seems pretty obvious: it's a totally different environment than average day-to-day living conditions. Somewhat like comparing the danger of working as an accountant vs working in the military or law enforcement.

It's obviously a major problem, though. And it's unlikely to change so long as prisons are less about rehabilitation and more about just caging people like animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    These numbers don't really change anything for the majority of men, though. As a guy who will almost assuredly never go to prison, my chances of being raped are still pretty damn low. It's disingenuous to compare what might happen to someone in prison with what might happen to someone during their normal, everyday lives. That doesn't diminish the issue of prison rape, it's just not something you can compare 1 to 1 (which seems to be what the OP is trying to do by putting the numbers side by side).
    It's estimated that about 20 percent of straight male are sexually assaulted at some point in their lives, 40 percent of Gay males and up to 47 percent of bisexuals. There is a very very large jump in rape victims when we get to Gay and bi women and men both groups that have higher chances of being sexually assaulted than straight men and women. I wonder if even being perceived would increase the chances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    It's estimated that about 20 percent of straight male are sexually assaulted at some point in their lives, 40 percent of Gay males and up to 47 percent of bisexuals. There is a very very large jump in rape victims when we get to Gay and bi women and men both groups that have higher chances of being sexually assaulted than straight men and women. I wonder if even being perceived would increase the chances.
    Those sound like shocking numbers. Any sources for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

And this is why people don't like gays.

Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post
    I grew up dirt poor and my family pretty much threw me away before I was 12. I still didn't become a criminal. I don't feel any sympathy for those who dom life is hard... suck it up and rise above.
    That wasn't "your family", it's the "picture perfect family" you have in your head. Like I would assume things about your own family in a serious debate. Please. You're not on my level to have a serious discussion, especially after I realized what your sig said. Shoo peasant, shoo.

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    Man, you never miss an opportunity to display your ignorance, do you?

Yeah you can just stop right there. For good.

What? Why? Because they might get raped more often (I have no idea if those statistics are true)? Are you insane?

Gays should be executed.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2014-06-15 at 04:52 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave696 View Post
    Gays should be executed.
    Method of execution.

Choking on dick.

I'm sorry, that was awful of me, but why on earth do people loathe those whom aren't hetero?

Do they offend you for the very fact they exist?

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    What? Why? Because they might get raped more often (I have no idea if those statistics are true)? Are you insane?
    I'm assuming his response will be along the lines of "because they try to make every topic about them" or something equally ridiculous, if his posts in the Utah thread are anything to go by.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Misleading title all in all. You did forget the keyword "prison".
    I've not been around here long but I've seen you just swimming like a shark into these threads looking for any excuse to insert your hostile nonconstructive responses. Stop fishing for arguments about dumb things like your inability to understand a thread title.

Op, I knew this was about prison when I saw the thread title. Didn't even need to enter. That's how common prison rape in the US is. The reason is because these prisons are run by private companies contracted by the states and governments. They don't have to have standards. It will not change. We put these hostile monsters in cages together then don't regulate them. Prison is supposed to rehabilitate people and contain the truly evil. However, it only serves to make people worse when they get out/when they've been in for a while than they ever were going in.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Zaitsev View Post
    Method of execution.

Choking on dick.

I'm sorry, that was awful of me, but why on earth do people loathe those whom aren't hetero?

Do they offend you for the very fact they exist?
    My personal thoughts about gays? They are disgusting evil degenerates who target and corrupt children.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2014-06-15 at 04:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My personal thoughts about gays? They are disgusting evil degenerates who target and corrupt children.
    Same could be said about you and corrupting the minds of children with your murderous impulses, so off with your head! I shall not tolerate any of your ilk!

Did anyone ever entertain the idea that the uprising of gay's and lesbians can be natures way of controlling the population? If so then why all the hate?

Deleted
    I mean, heterosexual pedophiles and the like are the highest % of child molesters, so perhaps your anger is misdirected and should go to yourself.

Regardless, homosexuals being born are a naturally occurring thing, it's been observed in nature and well documented in monitoring animals; And we are, after all, just animals.

So this hate doesn't have a basis to me.

Are you perhaps religious, or upwards of the age of 50?

You're trying way too hard. Go away.

The fact the traits have been shown in over a thousand other different animal species and has been a part of human society since before we could read or write and was actually encouraged in the old gladiator days means nothing?

Me personally, I am a straight man, but as far as I am concerned, if that is what they are into, let them have at it, they aren't hurting anyone at all as long as both of them are consenting adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Did anyone ever entertain the idea that the uprising of gay's and lesbians can be natures way of controlling the population? If so then why all the hate?
    People just don't know how to get over themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    A gay guy showed my son how to do the Macorina, and caused me to listen to the damn song for 3 or 4 months because my son thought it was funny. Maybe this dude is onto something
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?