Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Lothar, since Magni isn't technically dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Admiral Taylor, he didn't deserve the shitty off screen death he got.
    He died? Holy fucking shit god damn it! I was looking forward to journeying to Draenor with him and the gang.

Alright, so, my top 5 in no particular order

1. Admiral Taylor
    2. Uther the Lightbringer
    3. Sir Anduin Lothar
    4. Alexandros Mograine
    5. King Magni Bronzebeard

Honorable mention: Replace Varian Wrynn with his father king Llane Wrynn the 1st.
    Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2014-07-14 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Newgate View Post
    Wtf how he died taylor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    He died? Holy fucking shit god damn it! I was looking forward to journeying to Draenor with him and the gang.

Alright, so, my top 5 in no particular order

1. Admiral Taylor
    2. Uther the Lightbringer
    3. Sir Anduin Lothar
    4. Alexandros Mograine
    5. King Magni Bronzebeard

Honorable mention: Replace Varian Wrynn with his father king Llane Wrynn the 1st.
    You both just totally spoiled something that had spoiler tags...

Also bring back Magni, Ironforge just isn't the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cradyz View Post
    Mistakes were made
    Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2014-07-14 at 01:57 PM.

Either Lothar or Uther.

Uther because he'd rip the Argent Crusade right out of Tirion's hands and restart the Knights of the Silver Hand. I'd like it if he went off on a tirade to Tirion too. "So the Forsaken are taking over Lordaeron and you're just sitting on your ass letting them? What the fuck, man?"

Then Lothar because Lothar's awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cradyz View Post

Also bring back Magni, Ironforge just isn't the same.
    What does it matter, hes dead anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by mancowski View Post
    since magni isn't technically dead.
    Magni Lives!
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Lothar
    Uther
    Alexandross Morgrain
    Arthas (human prince Arthas, not "I am posessed by Frostmourne Arthas")
    Medivh without the demonic posession.

Pamela Redpath, raised by Sylvanas to be a Death Knight.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Javox View Post
    Uther because he'd rip the Argent Crusade right out of Tirion's hands and restart the Knights of the Silver Hand. I'd like it if he went off on a tirade to Tirion too. "So the Forsaken are taking over Lordaeron and you're just sitting on your ass letting them? What the fuck, man?"
    "That's not true Uther, I've had two statues of myself built - one in Hearthglen and another in Light's Hope. But you just gotta see the one in Dalaran too. See? I've been really busy these last few years."

Admiral Taylor, he didn't deserve the shitty off screen death he got.
    How do you know this? I just checked WoWpedia and he wasn't classified as deceased.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel i've now completely derailed this thread and plummeted it into oblivion.

He's dead in Spires of Arak and is an undead ghost type thing from what i've heard, similar to the castle in southern hellfire penninsula, his base was over run, a shitty offscreen death for a hero of the Alliance

Apologies to all those who were too curious to avoid clicking the spoiler tag

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Magni Lives!
    He's been solidified into a crystal statue, how would he breathe? Wouldn't his insides also be crystal since his mouth was open when it happened? Wouldn't he die of hunger and thirst too?

Pretty sure he's supes gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    He's been solidified into a crystal statue, how would he breathe? Wouldn't his insides also be crystal since his mouth was open when it happened? Wouldn't he die of hunger and thirst too?

Pretty sure he's supes gone.
    You're talking about a world with Forsaken as a playable race; where Gnomes and Dwarfs and Tolvirs can have the Curse of the Flesh removed from them so they can return to a more crafted state; where the bones of a long-dead dragon can be reanimated by someone whose ghost (in child form) is watching it happen.

Encased in Diamond? Merely a Setback. Magni is part of Azeroth now, and is communing with it for some unknown purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grom Hellscream, after killing Mannoroth.

And Sen'jin, cause why not.
    Currently Procrastinating

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsara View Post
    Aegwynn, IMHO a truly well-written female character. She just did as she pleased, and then Med'an existed and everything went down the toilet.
    I didn't even think of her, but so much this. Aegwynn deserved much better treatment than to be written out in that way. It was a shame, those comics started off so well - likeable Varian; Broll & Valeera as great characters conspicuously absent from the game (except a few cameo appearances, all of which I think have now been removed), Meryl Winterstorm/Felstorm, Garona's return to the franchise... Then half-way through they just went batshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

I feel i've now completely derailed this thread and plummeted it into oblivion.

He's dead in Spires of Arak and is an undead ghost type thing from what i've heard, similar to the castle in southern hellfire penninsula, his base was over run, a shitty offscreen death for a hero of the Alliance

Apologies to all those who were too curious to avoid clicking the spoiler tag
    Thats definately news to me, I think it would've been nice if we helped Taylor against Nazgrim in SoO. First we see Taylor fighting Nazgrim as a final showdown between the two, but loses and gets killed. Then he challenges the players if they can do better then him. Thats how I would've send him off

Whoa whoa whoa Taylor died? Dafaq man! Thats some serious bullsh*t right there.
    Snorlax is more ripped than you!
    FC is 2638-1126-5304 name is Heisenberg. PM me if you add me
    Ghost Safari Lampet/Pumpkaboo/Drifblim

I would honestly prefer a character that gets stuff done.

In the old warcraft 3/TFT campaigns, the character that got the most stuff done was Arthas.

Even though i am not a fan of DKs, nor am i a fan of Arthas in particular, i always loved that every mission with arthas had a great sense of urgency and importance and it had a great impact on Warcraft.

The defense of his homeland.
    The conquest of the northrend.
    The scourging of his homeland.
    The destruction of two greatest nearby kingdoms, the high elven and the dalaran.
    The summoning of the demon lord.
    The sabotage of the burning legion in felwood (right there arthas saved the entire azeroth from complete domination by the burning legion, simply by telling illidan about the skull of gul'dan and it's importance).

And in the frozen throne, he just kicked ass through naga, demons, night elves, blood elves, nerubians, old god minions/avatars, blue dragons, human/dwarven defenders and whatever else in his way - just to reach the frozen throne and become the lich king.

The storyline of WoW is just very bland ever since WotLK, no one even bothered to remember who the fuck deathwing is or what that stupid 2 headed ogre wants.
    In pandaria... well i had fun in MoP but i never gave a rats ass about the story or any of the characters.

In the upcoming WoD, i would be much more interested if OUR outland was changed instead of some irrelevant parallel reality draenor.

But to cut the story short, i would prefer to get back the character that had the most impact in Warcraft 3 - and that is without a doubt Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Seeing as how I still have his Phylactery from 40 man Naxx..I don't think he's coming back anytime soon :P

OT: It'd have to be Uther for me personally, followed by the Bolvar Fordragon. I never liked the idea of "there must always be a Lich King".
    When you turn that quest in, the dude who takes it is the one who takes it to northrend, so Kel'Thuzad can be resurrected