Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter to me. Babies need to be fed when babies need to be fed.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Doesn't make it cleaner than the front. I guess you're one of those people who's unaware that every time you flush the toilet with the lid open, you bathe yourself in faecal matter. Just because it hasn't got a shit smear on the wall doesn't mean it's clean.
    Just throwing this out there:

The average Cell Phone has about 5-10x the bacteria growing on it than the average public toilet seat.
    And people touch those things all day without thinking about it..then touch you..then touch their kids..etc. For this reason I actually clean mine regularly with alcohol wipes.

Also, breastfeeding lets the mother gives IgG (Immunoglobulin G) and IgA (Immunoglobulin A) to the baby, thus providing a good boost to it's immune system. A naturally breast-fed baby will have an overall stronger immune system than those who were bottle-fed, as the bottle-fed babies do not get the IgA (whereas the IgG is also received through the placenta. Actually it is the only Immunoglobulin that can do this). The odds of a breast-fed baby getting sick from being in a public bathroom are actually fairly slim compared to other things out there.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    Peeing? Or maybe I'm just uncomfortable. Anything wrong with that?

Fact is you can draw whatever lines you like but the line you just drew doesn't affect anything.
    First world sanitation called, they want to know why you're whipping your dick out in the street.

And you're still breaking laws if you do for the intention of urinating.

A mother breastfeeding on the other hand is not, in fact it's encouraged by the government to breastfeed.

We sadly have people like yourself getting erections of disabusing the validity of breastfeeding, and just a hint a mother genuinely doesn't want to breastfeed in public due to people like yourself, but when a child is kicking and screaming and yelling for food she's going to do her best to get the little shit to quieten down.

Continue jerking over your awful analogy though, i'm sure some other people in the thread will appreciate the lunacy of it.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Actually, there are cities in the United States where it's legal for women to walk around topless, such as Austin. Last I checked, the fabric of society hasn't come undone.
    Using Austin Texas as an example for anything progressive is not exactly being that progressive.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Deleted
    Of course it's fine.

Also why does it seem to be mostly men complaining about it?

Quote Originally Posted by GFree View Post
    They don't have to, it is and should be optional.

Personally, I chose to be more modest.
    Why do you choose to be more modest? You are here making the argument that it should be perfectly cool because its perfectly natural. Yet, you choose to be more modest. Why should you be modest about something so cool and natural. Because, you feel a bit of shame while doing it. Modesty = Shame. You can not have it both ways.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    I'm against it. I really, really do not want to see your breast out in the open any more than you'd like to see my dick.
    Breasts are not a reproductive organ like the genitals...

Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post
    Now, now... we all know that is complete crap because according to the feminazi movement the only ones allowed to get offended are the woman herself and she of course is on a special feminazi platform because she could squeeze out yet another welfare baby or yet another lucky sperm club kid in a world that overpopulated itself way before this time.
    I'm gay. I'd much rather never see you at all. Naked or not. Women, in general, annoy the hell out of me. So, why would I want to see them doing something that makes them even more annoying.
    Demonizing half of the population because of their gender is a terrible thing to do, whether you're a man or woman, but way to be a hypocrite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    Do you take issue with women breastfeeding in public? I remember this being a hot button issue a few years ago and I'm wondering how everyone here feels about it.
    I dont really care.

I did find it hilarous when one woman went on about her right to breastfeed in public, then got all shirty when someone took a picture of it.....either its a "normal" thing to do, and if so who cares, or its not.
    What you do in public is by definition public.

I could not honestly care less as long as it does not impact on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because you are a female and probably suffering from female victimization complex does not mean you get to offend everyone else in the entire place and then be offended because they are offended. People don't normally want to see half naked women breast feeding. Hell, I'm willing to bet most fathers don't even want to see the mother of their child breast feeding. Its just not at all attractive.
    You taking the asinine perspective of "Nobody is allowed to do anything that offends me" is far more disgusting than a woman feeding her infant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Using Austin Texas as an example for anything progressive is not exactly being that progressive.
    Right? If even they can get something right, no one else has an excuse.

Deleted
    I'm ok with it, in some cases a little discretion would be nice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why do you choose to be more modest? You are here making the argument that it should be perfectly cool because its perfectly natural. Yet, you choose to be more modest. Why should you be modest about something so cool and natural. Because, you feel a bit of shame while doing it. Modesty = Shame. You can not have it both ways.
    Probably because people like you would shit all over her for being "indecent"

as long as it's done discreetly then I have no problems with public breastfeeding. even if it's in America or elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Breasts are not a reproductive organ like the genitals...
    neither are asses but we still expect them to be covered to some degree

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Here ya go.

63% of American women and 71% of American men say it is "generally acceptable".
    You never linked your actual source. Until you do, those findings mean NOTHING. I am willing to guarantee you that that poll in a "mommies" magazine would get a huge different than that poll in a body building magazine, but both would do stupid things like trying to overgeneralize their results to the entire population while only surveying their readers. Besides, I think things change depending on where the public place is, and I only really have a problem with it in restaurants, which is what I have referenced with all of my posts.

perfectly fine. when i was breastfeeding i did it all the time. malls, restaurants, appointment waiting rooms. i couldn't care less if some people have a "moral" problem about the female body. i have to see fat and disgusting old men shirtless all the time, but i don't try to make laws against them.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

4 people being offended without an argument other than "its icky I don't like it" might as well be 0.
    Oh, so other people don't matter as long as you get what you want? Good thing this country doesn't really work like that on most issues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    disabused
    Great word.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    We sadly have people like yourself getting erections of disabusing the validity of breastfeeding, and just a hint a mother genuinely doesn't want to breastfeed in public due to people like yourself, but when a child is kicking and screaming and yelling for food she's going to do her best to get the little shit to quieten down.
    Perfectly fine, IF you do it somewhere discreet, like behind a tree, in a corner etc. NOT in full view of everyone.

Continue jerking over your awful analogy though, i'm sure some other people in the thread will appreciate the lunacy of it.
    The analogy holds as far as to prove that the two most commonly used arguments in this thread [it's natural//just don't look at it] have no validity whatsoever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperKooter View Post
    I'm not exposing my penis. Should I be allowed to masturbate in public because its "natural"?
    If you're a man you're exposing your chest which should not be allowed according to those who are against breast feeding...unless they are hypocrites.