10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Like you could help anyone here with anything besides being indirectly salty and snarky Zath <3
    But that's who I am. I can't help it.

So, anime is finally becoming a reality for me. It's been a long time coming, but I'm starting a club at my uni with a kawaii grill. Now I just have to wait for the harem to come and I can be the dense MC. I even get to be the VP. I'm hype though cause it comes with a 3.2k budget, all expense paid trips (not out of the budget) across the country to weekend conventions, and we can spend the budget on bringing in speakers, having fancy dinners with them, snacks for club meetings, and other stuff. Literally perfection. I get to go places, eat food, and listen to people speak without spending a fucking cent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    The shows I am watching this season are Shokugeki (duh), Taboo Tattoo and Mob Psycho 100. Anything else really of note I should look at?
    Oh I defo recommend 91 Days. A more serious Baccano. Mafia prohibition America.

If you like sol, Amaama is perfection, and New Game is pretty good.

For drama/romance, Orange is a must watch.

Other decent ones are Kono Bijutsubu (art club), Battery (baseball), and Qualidea Code (this is more of a stretch, but it's similar to Mahouka and may have potential, it's been able to do magic high school without any ecchi and a solid start).

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    inb4 something actually good
    I meeeaaaan.....

Taboo tattoo is pretty bad.

Although I think I missed an episode. I need to finish it all before I can truly insult it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Oh I defo recommend 91 Days. A more serious Baccano. Mafia prohibition America.

If you like sol, Amaama is perfection, and New Game is pretty good.

For drama/romance, Orange is a must watch.

Other decent ones are Kono Bijutsubu (art club), Battery (baseball), and Qualidea Code (this is more of a stretch, but it's similar to Mahouka and may have potential, it's been able to do magic high school without any ecchi and a solid start).
    Yeah been hearing a lot about 91 Days, I guess I should def give it a try now lol.
    The others I've more or less looked at and just wasn't caught by the image/synopsis, but I'll give em a try I suppose. It's weird only having three days to look forward to lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I meeeaaaan.....

Taboo tattoo is pretty bad.

Although I think I missed an episode. I need to finish it all before I can truly insult it.
    I like your spunk.
    But basically I like Taboo Tattoo just cus the fight scenes are fairly interesting since they get gritty about it. It's not amazing by any mean, but it sparked my interest and held it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Gurren Lagann
    Well, I guess I'll be that guy for two anime in a row: I didn't care for TTGL that much. When I look at SSY, I think "I can see why this is highly regarded, it just didn't click for me" type thing. TTGL, on the other hand, I just don't get it. I don't want to say my my gripe because it'd be a big spoiler... what episode are you on?

Happy birthday Onodera

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Happy birthday Onodera
    Too soon after that latest chapter

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's your Amanchu recommendation @Zatheyll you fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the main reason why people don't watch non flashy shows is because it takes awhile to understand what is going on. You're not distracted by well done fights.

I know I tend to binge watch shows. I get pretty turned off if things haven't notably progressed within the first few episodes. 3 for 13 episode seasons, 6 for 20+.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best anime:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Where's your Amanchu recommendation @Zatheyll you fuck.
    Amanchu is fucking perfection and one of the best of the season, but it's definitely not for everyone. Hard to recommend unless I know someone likes that type of anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Amanchu is fucking perfection and one of the best of the season, but it's definitely not for everyone. Hard to recommend unless I know someone likes that type of anime.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Fuck you and fuck your memes. That's not how you translate "Ok. Be careful." xD
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2016-07-29 at 10:39 AM.

Looks like last night got me my first infraction on this forum ever.

On a related note, imgur's pretty amazing right now. 29th of July seems to be the new official "upvote everything" day.

10+ Year Old Account
    More Seo trash. Fuuka getting a anime

Fuuka seeing as truck-kun is around chapter 37, will they even get there? I can't imagine it being more then 12 episodes.
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2016-07-29 at 12:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    More Seo trash. Fuuka getting a anime

Fuuka seeing as truck-kun is around chapter 37, will they even get there? I can't imagine it being more then 12 episodes.
    I hope they just end at that part.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    I hope they just end at that part.
    That would be the perfect finale.

Deleted
    Just watched that 4th Prism Ilya episode, and all i can say, that was pretty hot

Deleted

That's interesting pricing. Oo