Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hi there! Love your weakaura! One question tho, after v1.07 It no longer goes away when not in combat? Is that supposed to happen?
    Again, love your work! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ogdon51 View Post
    Thank you OP! This helps a ton with resource management and upkeep.

I just imported the most recent build and it isnt disappearing out of combat.. Im new to weakauras and having trouble, would someone mind helping me hide it in combat like the old build did?
    Quote Originally Posted by IvoCaprino View Post
    Hi there! Love your weakaura! One question tho, after v1.07 It no longer goes away when not in combat? Is that supposed to happen?
    Again, love your work! <3

I forgot like a dunce to make it disappear. Just updated.

Please reimport, or go to the group of weakauras > Load > and check[ ] In combat.

Good to go. Thank you so much!

Hi, thanks for the great write-up! Could you help me with setting up adding a sound play when SB is up on SS? I tried editing after using your import string but I wasn't getting the results I was looking for (ie, the sounds would play at weird times).

Thanks for the strings.Subscribing!

Deleted
    Hi man, awesome weak aura you got there, I really love it it will make my dps skyrocket

One thing tho, I didn't notice any change of color or timer for the rockslide buff we get with boulderfist. Sometimes when i chain procs i completly forget to BF to get the rockslide buff, don't you think a simple change in color, a shiny timer when you need to do it or i don't know.

Also, did you plan on making a little spot for racials and trinket?

Deleted
    I like it!

Quick question, did you add all the potions like Potion of the Old War? Or just Potion of Deadly Grace?

Because i think Potion of the Old War is better for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzaj View Post
    Quick question, did you add all the potions like Potion of the Old War? Or just Potion of Deadly Grace?

Because i think Potion of the Old War is better for us.
    Next update you'll be able to swap between the two. I have just deadly grace in the current one.

You got any date when the update will hit? Also thanks for your hard work!

First off, great weakaura, it's been super helpful.

I'm having a minor problem and I'm not sure if it's new or something I just never caught. Whenever I go into Ghost Wolf, my maelstrom bar value changes to 150. In or out of combat, the actual amount of maelstrom I have doesn't seem to matter- it always shows 150 if I'm in Ghost Wolf. I'm not very experienced with Lua so it's hard to know what's going on... is it because maelstrom is being constantly generated in Ghost Wolf form due to Spirit of the Maelstrom?

Is there a way to make it so the weakaura setup is always visible?

Deleted
    Hello OP,
    Can you please add Landslide buff on to your WA
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hatemuffin View Post
    Is there a way to make it so the weakaura setup is always visible?

Click on the WA and go to the Load tab. Make sure the "in Combat" is unchecked. You'll have to uncheck it twice as the first time will change it to "not in combat."

Also would there be anyway to change the icons on the weak aura for the main spells to similiar to how a normal icon works? You know with the GCD activate showing if the spell goes through and such?

The settings for showing Heroism CD have Sated as the Aura trigger rather than Exhaustion.

in 1.07 the white aura around weapon buffs (frost and fire) when they are expiring are not showing. Just blinking. Is there a easy way to fix this?

Is there a way to scale down the size of the entire thing a bit?

first thing that needs to be added to any weakaura for any dps class is an interrupt tracker, which is missing here obviously ...

Quote Originally Posted by arandan View Post
    first thing that needs to be added to any weakaura for any dps class is an interrupt tracker, which is missing here obviously ...
    I disagree, but you're entitled to your wrong opinion.

I am more than able to track my interrupt, and have been able to for months now without it being on the WA. That being said it is a feature that will is already added to my personal group, and will be released later this week.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your WA!

However, the flametongue WA isn't working. It is always greyed out and shows no timer. Any suggestions/tips on how to fix is appreciated!