MMOC as a magazine?

It has dawned upon me that MMOC isn't really a forum; more like a mildly-interactible magazine where the participants receive an electric shock every time they post something the editors don't like.

How about replacing all "Forum" mentions to "Magazine"? Including the green button at the top.

It's dawned on me that gaming forums bring forth the absolute worst people on the planet.

Also, your analogy is off the wall. How about simply "I feel like the moderators are too biased in their infractions"... or whatever point you were trying to make. I mean when was the last time a magazine... oh fuck it.

Also, assuming that was your point, I think the moderators are too lenient. See my first sentence. I'd infract and close threads every time someone decided to bring troll bait, or their agenda, into a thread off-topic. Topic: "Look at the trailer for the new XYZ". Response "Looks like the SJW, Libtard, Rethuglican, Black, whatevers are at it again". Major Infraction.
    Last edited by Aurimas; 2017-05-31 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurimas View Post
    It's dawned on me that gaming forums bring forth the absolute worst people on the planet.

Also, your analogy is off the wall. How about simply "I feel like the moderators are too biased in their infractions"... or whatever point you were trying to make. I mean when was the last time a magazine... oh fuck it.

Also, assuming that was your point, I think the moderators are too lenient. See my first sentence. I'd infract and close threads every time someone decided to bring troll bait, or their agenda, into a thread off-topic. Topic: "Look at the trailer for the new XYZ". Response "Looks like the SJW, Libtard, Rethuglican, Black, whatevers are at it again". Major Infraction.

You get rid of the users and the ad money goes down.

Yep. But I believe it's time for a loud-mouth troll genocide. Bring on the gas chambers.

Then again maybe I'm just injecting my agenda into a thread off-topic. Time to see how long I can hold my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurimas View Post

You see, the problem is that "point", "constructive" and "shitpost" are just buzzwords. The FAQs are unclear because they're riddled with context-sensitive words that can simply be thrown around at a whim. Unless you're an extreme librul, none of this makes any sense.

What we have is the illusion of discussion; something meant to be read. Hence, a magazine.

Also, I love World of Warcraft. You are all a bunch of extremely hard-working folks. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't use this forum to troll and only post serious suggestions and feedback. Closing this.

CLOSED.