Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just bought one, it's there /mountspecial shoots a cannon while the mount is on the ground :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    Next week I am getting one of those!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Source? Before I don't get the ticket and miss out - I like the mount a lot/ but I have no need of the other stuff
    Screenshot #1
    Screenshot #2
    /mountspecial

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I literally took out my credit card and threw it at my monitor whilest having the blizzard website open.
    That's not how it works. You have to insert it in the disk drive.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Anyone looking forward to endgame zones with no flying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Yet we can fly them in every other zone, except what 8 zones. Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    I mean my Spooder Mount was 2M gold and I got it at the start of Legion so it was worth around 22 tokens or 286e Battle.net balance, enough for 9 virtual tickets.
    Even now it's worth 8+ tokens or 104e balance, enough for 3 virtual tickets.

I do prefer non flying for half the expansion to both options, too much flying or walking gets annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Pretty sick mounts but idk about $40 sick :/

Have never bought virtual ticket before and probably still won't
    you can buy them with battle net balance so like 600k gold for US ? not to hard to get.

I guess I just don't get the excitement over flying mounts when the amount that you're going to actually get to use them is so little. And I bet they look REALLY stupid when they're on the ground. The raw fanaticism and excitement some of you guys are displaying is baffling. I mean, the same people who defend Blizzard and no-flying to the death are getting excited about what are obviously meant to be flying mounts. I don't get it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Whereas you just spend your time bitching about people bitching... Sad!

OT: I'm actually surprised they haven't been done in-game already, years ago, honestly. I've been expecting some sort of version since Cataclysm. Mailboxes will sure be fun going forward though... even worse than usual, because WoW players are "special".
    Naw, you felt targeted. No harm done then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I guess I just don't get the excitement over flying mounts when the amount that you're going to actually get to use them is so little. And I bet they look REALLY stupid when they're on the ground. The raw fanaticism and excitement some of you guys are displaying is baffling. I mean, the same people who defend Blizzard and no-flying to the death are getting excited about what are obviously meant to be flying mounts. I don't get it at all.
    They look no worse than other rocket mounts on the ground. And we can fly in more than enough areas in this game.

If you can't handle seeing people excited by additions made to a certain game, gtfo the fan forum of said game?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe I'm about to say it, but I agree with Jaylock. At least for the Alliance mount, I adore the personal airship aesthetic (I think the Horde got hosed, though, on theirs). It's about to become several of my toons' main flying ride, retiring the Grand Armored Gryphon and Rusted Proto-Drake.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    I can't believe I'm about to say it, but I agree with Jaylock. At least for the Alliance mount, I adore the personal airship aesthetic (I think the Horde got hosed, though, on theirs). It's about to become several of my toons' main flying ride, retiring the Grand Armored Gryphon and Rusted Proto-Drake.
    Really? I think the Alliance got the short end... o.O

man i want them too, but i've never paid for a mount and im not starting now.

here's hoping for an updated engineering helicopter in the next expansion
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Really? I think the Alliance got the short end... o.O
    That's fair. To me, that big-ass personal gunship looks boat-y enough that if my suspicions about the next expac are right, it'll fit the nautical aesthetic well, and then suddenly BAM gunship takes to the skies.

Still want a pandaren hot-air balloon mount sometime, though.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Naw, you felt targeted. No harm done then.

- - - Updated - - -

They look no worse than other rocket mounts on the ground. And we can fly in more than enough areas in this game.

If you can't handle seeing people excited by additions made to a certain game, gtfo the fan forum of said game?
    ROFL! It's not that I can't handle it. It's just that it's surprising to see people get so excited about a mount which they KNOW Blizzard is going to allow only VERY limited use of in its intended fashion. It's also just strange that the excitement seems in complete opposite to the expressed views: "Hates flying. Loves new flying mount."

It's just really strange.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    man i want them too, but i've never paid for a mount and im not starting now.

here's hoping for an updated engineering helicopter in the next expansion
    Why haven't you paid for a mount? Some of them on the cash shop are way cool

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Targeted? With what? lol I guess that was the only reply you could come up with. Poor thing. I'll remember to not point this stuff out in future, it's ok.
    And your contribution of wisdom was to pull the "and you're here ..."-card.

Get off your high horse, my post wasn't aimed at you yet you're the one feeling the need to bitch back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    ROFL! It's not that I can't handle it. It's just that it's surprising to see people get so excited about a mount which they KNOW Blizzard is going to allow only VERY limited use of in its intended fashion. It's also just strange that the excitement seems in complete opposite to the expressed views: "Hates flying. Loves new flying mount."

It's just really strange.
    It's not strange by any stretch of the imagination.

People love new, unique mounts. People enjoy using certain mounts even when they can't fly. Or do you hate ground mounts on principle because they can't fly?

And it's not the first time we get faction-specific mounts, won't be the last. They're no more or less "VERY limited" than racial mounts.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-09-13 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Why haven't you paid for a mount? Some of them on the cash shop are way cool
    Agreed Jay. Got myself from the cash shop the Grinning Reaver, Winged Guardian, Heart of the Aspects and Celestial Steed. All pretty mounts imo.

It's not strange by any stretch of the imagination.

People love new, unique mounts. People enjoy using certain mounts even when they can't fly. Or do you hate ground mounts on principle because they can't fly?
    No, but I would hate it if Blizzard made a new unique ground mount when I knew Blizzard planned to cripple ground mounts in current content. Remember when Blizzard put a unique flier on the box of WoD as a pre-order bonus? Exactly that feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Spoken like someone who has the time to make 7 posts a day on MMO Champion. You will find however, that most people don't have as much time to waste on meaningless crap like a video game convention.
    Again if you have a source then I'll gladly accept it.

If you want to throw pointless insults because someone said an event is a yearly tradition then I won't bother with you from this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Orly, then why do the models exist in the wow client. How dooes MMOC have a model viewer up? Why are they wearing legion dungeon armor? Why are they 2 seaters?
    They are in the game right now. You get these mounts when you get the ticket.