Poll: Thalyssra or Alleria - who do you want?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Thalyssra or Alleria - who'd you want?

It's no doubt that the two ladies that shine in this expansion are Thalyssra of 7.0/1 and Alleria of 7.3 - who'd you prefer?

who's better/stronger?
    who'd you have in your corner?

Who'd win in a fight? who's better overall?
    Last edited by Beloren; 2017-10-18 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    It's no doubt that the two ladies that shine in this expansion are Thalyssra of 7.0/1 and Alleria of 7.3 - who'd you prefer?

who's better/stronger?
    who'd you have in your corner?

Who'd win in a fight? who's better overall?
    I'm sorry but I went Alleria, simply because of the fact that I have no clue who Thalyssra might be.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thalyssra - Horde.

Simply for the fact Silgryn and Liadrin seem to be getting along great, and sharing knowledge of the nightwell vs sunwell and how to improve/restore more of their withered/wretched permanently would be good for both races.

Arcane magic is the opposite of Fel, and restoring Order somewhere would be good

-

Alleria has a much bigger Alliance history then anything, statue in Stormwind just to name 1 thing.

Also I don't think the void magic can be easily taught to just anyone, as Locus walker couldn't find anyone on Argus.

Now shadow priests exists obviously, but that's different then what alleria went through (audio story explains a lot of her visions and whatnot), Arator might be up for bigger destiny ahead as well, not in a single-faction manner.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-10-18 at 02:28 AM.

Thalyssra is way better than some filthy human loving high elf whore.

Alleria is the more interesting character, Thalyssra is just generic rebellion leader. Also I caught her using mana crystals in the school bathrooms.

Don't want any elf whores.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thalyssra is the fucking queen.

My favorite character in all of Legion. I do hope we never see her again though. I'm happy with where they left the Nightborne storyline and Blizz has a tendency to ruin their characters the longer they stick around. Thalyssra is my favorite because of the stark difference in how you meet her and where she ends up. I love her voice lines and the themes of addiction and classism were surprisingly well handled with the Nightfallen (reminds me of MoP storytelling where the stakes were high and the story was really unlike what we're used to seeing). The transition of Shal'Aran from this sort of filthy hovel to this beautiful refugee camp where we sated the addiction with the incredibly beautiful Arcan'dor. I loved seeing how that storyline progressed and Thalyssra was the driving force of all of it. The decision she makes at the very end with the Nightwell couldn't have been easy and it's incredibly inspiring to see her want the best for her people and I was so goddamn proud of her.

Nightfallen but not forgotten indeed. No matter how good Antorus is, it's likely that they will always be the real show-stealers of this expansion for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Thalyssra is way better than some filthy human loving high elf whore.
    pretty sure to qualify as a whore she needs to you know, sleep around... She's been loyal to her husband for over a thousand years, that alone, if nothing else, makes her a good person who gets my vote.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Azakosi View Post
    I'm sorry but I went Alleria, simply because of the fact that I have no clue who Thalyssra might be.
    Did you even play Legion at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    pretty sure to qualify as a whore she needs to you know, sleep around... She's been loyal to her husband for over a thousand years, that alone, if nothing else, makes her a good person who gets my vote.
    I mean she's only sneaking around with the Ethereal when we show up.

She's making filthy half breeds and now is running off with the hentai tentacles.

So no Occuleth option?

Obviously I'm an Alleria homie from way back though. OG Windrunner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Horde needs Horde-styled additions, not more elves, otherwise they can just rename it to the Alliance of Kalimdor. If anymore elves go Alliance, the game won't be balanced.

That being said, the Alliance should only get more elves if the Horde gets something badass, but Hordish in return, something that won't catter to elven fans because the Horde got enough of those already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    I mean she's only sneaking around with the Ethereal when we show up.
    who is an ally, not her lover, who's teachings helped her save her husband's life, who would not even be alive if not for that knowledge of the Void.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-10-18 at 04:14 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

highborne horde, high elf alliance, 100% confirmed next expansion new races

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    She's making filthy half breeds and now is running off with the hentai tentacles.
    Found the racist.

Half breeds aren't "filthy", they are actually often superior than pure-breads in most fantasy media, inheriting the best traits of both parent races. I'd wager the same here.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-10-18 at 04:15 AM.

who is an ally, not her lover.
    If she was truly loyal, she wouldn't need to sneak... with an old "friend" and "mentor"...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    If she was truly loyal, she wouldn't need to sneak... with an old "friend" and "mentor"...
    If she wasnt truly loyal, she wouldn't have risked everything to go back and save him. She knew full well she could have been executed for what she did, but she went back anyways to save Turalyon, knowing, expecting it could result in her death.

She was "sneaking" to avoid alerting X'era, not her husband.

Found the racist.

Half breeds aren't "filthy", they are actually often superior than pure-breads in most fantasy media, inheriting the best traits of both parent races. I'd wager the same here.
    Thanks for explaining why half breeds in fantasy are awful.

If she wasnt truly loyal, she wouldn't have risked everything to go back and save him. She knew full well she could have been executed for what she did, but she went back anyways to save Turalyon, knowing, expecting it could result in her death.

She was "sneaking" to avoid alerting X'era, not her husband.
    X'era was a pile of shiny stones at the time when we find out. Turalyon still in teh dark... as was Alleria... Just saying.