Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Armus View Post
    I'm still missing 33 legendaries out of the 34 available. Absolute joke this legendary system - give me a grind any day over a stupid RNG system whereby if I get lucky I can actually have a chance of completing the guardian mage tower by the end of legion.

I've watched countless videos and attempted it so many times that it's just not possible without them legendary wrists or chestpiece.

Ridiculous.
    You can grind BLP, gets you like 1-2 legendaries on average per week.

I have 19 legendaries. I spent 3 weeks doing all the content to get a guaranteed one leggo per week trying to farm a specific one but other than that period I haven't farmed them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphatorg View Post
    Unless you play literally the entire 168 hours in a week, I can't see how anyone could possibly get more than 1 legendary a week. I can barely believe 1 legendary a week even.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Unless you play literally the entire 168 hours in a week, I can't see how anyone could possibly get more than 1 legendary a week. I can barely believe 1 legendary a week even.
    I'm on 23 legendaries as of yesterday on my druid. Rerolled to druid full time at the 2nd week of NH.
    I clear all LFR since the start. Do my weekly Mythic + and maybe a few more. Do my normal heroic and mythic raids.
    Sometimes some old raids and a mythic 0 farm.
    Not sure if thats 1 a week, probably not :P .

you can get enough BLP for more than 1 legendary on average in the first 12 or so hours of a week just from wiping raids clean

1 legendary a week is far from impossible (been doing that regularly on my druid since reroll). Every LFR wing, weekly m+, normal/heroic en/tov/nh/tos, emissary and when it was still a thing netherportal farming. If you include regular mythic clears aswell it will start to realistically be 2 legendaries a week (with a little bit of luck aswell ofc)

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    I'm on 23 legendaries as of yesterday on my druid. Rerolled to druid full time at the 2nd week of NH.
    I clear all LFR since the start. Do my weekly Mythic + and maybe a few more. Do my normal heroic and mythic raids.
    Sometimes some old raids and a mythic 0 farm.
    Not sure if thats 1 a week, probably not :P .
    You also get a ton of extra BLP for your first leggos, plus your first leggos of a specific spec. When I started, I didn't get as lucky since every leggo was just as bad to get as the previous and there was no extra BLP for your first and first of specs. Getting Sephuz as my first and Cinidaria as my third definitely didn't help either.

That said, I have everything for Balance, 2 for Resto and I think I'm missing 1 or 2 for Guardian. 0 for Feral so far (besides shared/Cinidaria), and I've been playing since launch.

I don't do as much as you do though. I mostly just do my 1 M+ for the week and sometimes do Heroic ToS; mostly just doing my Mythic ToS farm. I also never miss an emissary. I don't get nearly 1 a week though, it's been like 1 every 3-4 weeks, though during 7.2 (Legionfall caches), it was around 1 every 2-3 weeks.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    You also get a ton of extra BLP for your first leggos, plus your first leggos of a specific spec. When I started, I didn't get as lucky since every leggo was just as bad to get as the previous and there was no extra BLP for your first and first of specs. Getting Sephuz as my first and Cinidaria as my third definitely didn't help either.

That said, I have everything for Balance, 2 for Resto and I think I'm missing 1 or 2 for Guardian. 0 for Feral so far (besides shared/Cinidaria), and I've been playing since launch.

I don't do as much as you do though. I mostly just do my 1 M+ for the week and sometimes do Heroic ToS; mostly just doing my Mythic ToS farm. I also never miss an emissary. I don't get nearly 1 a week though, it's been like 1 every 3-4 weeks, though during 7.2 (Legionfall caches), it was around 1 every 2-3 weeks.
    I got prydaz first (before it got buffed) so that took away one of my neutral ones.
    but yeah you're right. I might have been lucky as well. I had 2 weeks where I got 2 but don't really remember if I had 0 some weeks.
    Its not like I write it down :P.

I am now at 31 of 32 drop legendaries. Hoping to get the one last one (Ailuro Pouncers) before 7.3.2 goes live.

Deleted
    one of the other druids in my raid team got his last one 1 or 2 weeks ago. he does all the raids on all difficulties plus a lot of rares, and other really effecient BLP stuff. here i am sitting with only the balance finished and begging for a velens to drop next, atleast i got luffas quick for guardian.

Deleted
    They're saying they play late at night, not that they play 20+ hours a day. They were saying 8:30p-11:30p and 7:30p-11:30p on weekends.
    Thx Polarthief your are right just forgot that we have also US players :-) and hours system are not the same. mybad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphatorg View Post
    I don't know what you're smoking, but I would love some.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    RELAX??? Dude, all the old ones needs to be upgraded to new itemlevel!!!

Relaxing is something you can do in a couple of months
    months? if you have 34 legs to upgrade I assure you got some years of fun farm.

Quote Originally Posted by javislaterlp View Post
    months? if you have 34 legs to upgrade I assure you got some years of fun farm.
    But you only need to upgrade 2-4 for each spec, the rest just sit in your bank. That's why having to collect ALL legendaries is stupid.

It's not all it's cracked up to be. Have all of them and gotten 3 random ones as well. 2 rogue ones and 1 monk one. Don't have a monk or rogue.

6 resto ones to go i think. Haven't been really actively building BLP outside of m0 tour, which is really just done for friends/BoS/overpower crap fun stuff

Deleted
    Currently only missing 4 resto leggos and will be done. Well not counting the crafted ones and the quest one. Oh wait i forgot amanthul’s so yea 5 to go