Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Yeah but Eye oF Azshara didn't have nearly the same level of cult as TDB did.
    That is because TDB is great and also Below.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    Ultra fake. Was created by a redditor in response to my post regarding artifact debunking.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Hahahaha oh that is just embarrasing..

Quote Originally Posted by Tris822 View Post
    He leaked appear offline/legion and also was right about the dates for 7.3 (was predictable though) and 7.0/pre-patch.

Yeah this is my only issues with it is that there was nothing said prior, I could see it happening on the 31st but I have no clue.

Also this.
    prntscr(dot)com/h18zek

I can't post images cause im new, but this is what /u/WoWLeakz said, no comment from him on it but apparently raid launches tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Matoka View Post
    prntscr(dot)com/h18zek

I can't post images cause im new, but this is what /u/WoWLeakz said, no comment from him on it but apparently raid launches tomorrow?
    I think you should check at very LEAST the official patchnotes before posting nonsense. But hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    I think you should check at very LEAST the official patchnotes before posting nonsense. But hey.
    Its really not nonsense the guy is credible.

Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    Ultra fake. Was created by a redditor in response to my post regarding artifact debunking.
    Good old Mayples!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    ok that's just trying to hard and they stole background from the legion page too also that date is a friday i know cause that date is my birthday don't think they would release a xpac on a friday not unless they wanted overtime pay when stuffs broke

Quote Originally Posted by Tris822 View Post
    Its really not nonsense the guy is credible.
    He's more credible than the official patch notes? :P

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    Of course not, but the guy does have a good track record. Better than others anyways. Wouldn't be a dumb move on Blizzard's end to do a surprise release like that if they restrict it to normal right before blizzcon. Would generate a ton of hype as well as the fact that the mythic race would remain uncompromised.

And there's still the fact that we -should- know what happens after Antorus before they drop into revealing what comes next. I don't know, I'd expect it to release at least next week at this point.
    Last edited by thilicen; 2017-10-24 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    And there's still the fact that we -should- know what happens after Antorus before they drop into revealing what comes next. I don't know, I'd expect it to release at least next week at this point.
    I'm pretty sure it's releasing November 14 or 28. They'll give us the date at blizzcon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by delphiskye View Post
    ok that's just trying to hard and they stole background from the legion page too also that date is a friday i know cause that date is my birthday don't think they would release a xpac on a friday not unless they wanted overtime pay when stuffs broke
    I cant even imagine the new expac coming out in March. Seems early does it not?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    I cant even imagine the new expac coming out in March. Seems early does it not?
    Way to early. Antorus should run at least 4-5 months (and that's a low estimate tbh), that alone puts us right around release, no room for pre-8.0 content or any other patch they may have planned.

5+ Year Old Account
    i'm so happy none of these are real

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I think you meant Russia
    Why not both?

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Good old Mayples!
    Could you add the link to the reddit comment in the doc?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

7+ Year Old Account
    Wasnt their also something about return to northrend i read not to long ago i swore. Havnt heard anything on that. Possible old god reason idk...

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    Not exactly, but this seems (at least to me) something somewhat small to just "leak". Its nothing like the next expansion its just the raid and even the fact he stated that it would be normal only makes it even more believable. As well as we will know if it is in the next 9-10 hours so why try and leak something so small and we would already know in such little time? Doesn't that seem at least questionable to you? Idk if I was a betting man I would put money that the raid releases tomorrow normal only and the rest of the tier heroic/mythic is after blizzcon because of the mythic race.

7+ Year Old Account
    Other than being sooo close to the Maelstrom, seems possible. Maybe they just made it that close because Nazjatar in a patch?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread