Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    We can now gift legion, but still destiny is not possible.

Totally not Discord Clone

I'm sure this won't devolve into angry kids screaming racial slurs at each other.

on that note,
    @chaud is there a MMOC discord by chance?

edit: oh wait I forgot, probably curse voice (theyre sort of like a competitor). i remember visiting the mmoc irc for awhile on quake net or whereever it was, been awhile. under some other name

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sumskittles View Post
    No custom avatars. please.
    Custom avatars currently arent allowed, and I dont think that ever will be changing. Wouldnt be surprised if they start offering limited-edition ones via Virtual Ticket and other avenues
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2017-10-24 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    on that note,
    @chaud is there a MMOC discord by chance?

edit: oh wait I forgot, probably curse voice (theyre sort of like a competitor). i remember visiting the mmoc irc for awhile on quake net or whereever it was, been awhile. under some other name

- - - Updated - - -

Custom avatars currently arent allowed, and I dont think that ever will be changing. Wouldnt be surprised if they start offering limited-edition ones via Virtual Ticket and other avenues
    point being just about every other platform from consoles to steam and other PC related comms allow this but they're restricting it. it's short sighted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Still no option to clear chats with friends. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumskittles View Post
    point being just about every other platform from consoles to steam and other PC related comms allow this but they're restricting it. it's short sighted.
    Sorry I initially misinterpreted your post in the opposite fashion when I made that (mostly a guy that doesn't bother to disagree with people over the internet). But yea anyway, my actual personal opinion is the same as yours. They tend to be overreaching in their controlling of the ecosystem, though from a business standpoint I get why

Nice for people who wants to keep minimal amount of softwares on their computer.

But I rather stick to Discord since this looks like an alpha version of Discord.

I don't care one whit whether discord or battle.net app is used, but if there's no in-game visible way to see whos talking, I'll use the one that does.

It's really, really sad that Blizzard doesn't have this by default. Or am I missing something?

Well, this explains the nearly 30-40k token increase.

Quote Originally Posted by jinreeko View Post
    LOL people want to be in social groups with you salty fucks?
    Everyone will be in the group, but set as "Offline"

Finally Appear Offline!!! "SOON" has arrived!!

Is there a way to hide the Gift Icon or is it always going to be there like on Twitch? Didn't look into too much but I only got it to go away after claiming the pack

Deleted

Battle.net update, EU groups

So, do we have EU groups running now?
    Would be cool to have a built in Discord type thing running where we can all chat and what not.

If anyone knows of anything like this, let me know.

Is it odd that I am most excited about Appearing Offline? So many times I've wanted to log into WoW and mindlessly grind and people won't leave me alone. :P

This change makes me happy. I use bnet quite a lot in and out of blizz games.

I've been wanting Appear Offline for a while. Not a showstopper, but there are just some days I want to fall off of the face of the planet. Ty Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    We can now gift legion, but still destiny is not possible.
    Because Destiny is not a gift.

Why would you do that to a friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    *some ramblings of an over-zealous internet psycho-analyst*
    *yawn*

You talk too much. Lame snorefest.

In other news: I still don't like the feature, and that's perfectly okay.

Quote Originally Posted by EverDash View Post
    Because Destiny is not a gift.

Why would you do that to a friend?
    Lol, I guess. But it would actually be for me. Sure the game doesn't look that good, but I have enough gold.

And now to understand the situation better, since I'm in Brazil, tokens for me are worth ~50% of the value in dollars, which means almost everything from the store costs twice as much tokens. Using destiny as an example, it would take 8.3 tokens(9 tokens) to buy Destiny using my currency, but if I gave the gold to a friend to buy and gift it for me, it would be 4 tokens.