5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    i don't get this bit:

"nothing will be left unsaid, the past will be honored. Arthas, illidan, vol'jin, thrall, malfurion, onyxia, malygos, all offer either something to fight, or someone to share drinks with over the fire, to help you remember their tales and live them yourself."

some time-travel shit? Chromie?

Also:

"elves of the alliance are now renamed as liandorei, and the elves of the horde are gandorei."

well, there goes their credibility lol. Couldn't think of more garbled garbage names than liandorei and gandorei. Gandorei doesn't sound elven in the slightest.
    im sick of time travel, get outta here chromie! No more chromie! Someone kill the gnome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Thats why belfs are most popular horde race
    Yeah, that's true, so that means they don't really need another Elf Race...
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vondoo View Post
    Someone kill the gnome!!
    Well, someone's trying to...

7+ Year Old Account
    Shitposters, I give you the task to get this page to at least 1350 by the time I wake up!
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    One weird thing about that leak is that they mentioned Revantusk Trolls, which I had to look up.

That is FAIRLY niche..

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Revantusk_Village
    Isn't it fairly common for Revantusk to be thrown out as potential Troll subrace? At least I don't feel it's that niche.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokubas View Post
    Yeah, it's an interesting precedent. I don't see why there seems to be so much surprise about it so far though. Tortollans aren't any more of a joke than anything else in Warcraft. Their implied connection to Tortolla makes them sort of "obvious" in an extrapolating way. And even though this is a pet and not necessarily "canon" yet (anymore than Diablo or a Zergling is), this goes a long way in showing that there's no reason they shouldn't be able to appear in World of Warcraft.

Considering the tauren have historic ties to the night elves that continue to this day (Moonglade is inhabited by both in the heart of night elven territory), and Baine is pretty good friends with Anduin, it's actually not that weird. If anything, it's weird for the tauren to be on the Horde at this point. After Thrall saved them, the Horde hasn't done much for them except cause them grief (and get Cairne killed, even if Garrosh didn't know about the poisoning). I think Lightforged Draenei being on the Horde would be a lot weirder.
    Lightforged might be a little peculiar.

People have this tendency to think light worshippers mean nice, fair people. If we take Xe'ra as an example, the Lightforged are fanatical, and the Draenei might end up doing things after the events on Argus that might anger them. After all, the Draenei are more rational and moral, than blind fanatics like the Scarlet Crusade.

Most of the supposed hate for Warlocks/DHs/anything demonic derives from players imposing their view on Draenei, while in game and lore, everytime they expressed disgust, it had a reason behind it. They've also joined the Alliance, which has a pile of ppl dabbling into the dark arts. And more recently, you can see Velen/Draenei going through some awakening regarding the Naaru, as being so manipulative due to their visions and prophecies, meaning that, had they done something right away, all this mess might've had a much better result (remember, Sargeras didn't have a Burning Legion yet nor the power of Argus, neither did Archimonde and Kil'jaeden possess massive powers). So... I could see something happening when it comes to Fel and demons. Maybe some Draenei will take the path of DHs/Warlocks to help cleanse what's left of Argus from the Legion. Or they might bring some Man'ari into the fold, as so many of them were forced to turn into demons, the power vacuum left by Sargeras could give them the freedom they need.

They could be nothing more than a neutral group, though. Joining both sides since they never had issues with Orcs back in Draenor like the Draenei. Or some reformed Man'ari go Horde and the Lightforged go Alliance. Something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    Yeah, that's true, so that means they don't really need another Elf Race...
    Certainly doesn't mean they don't want them. Some Horde players do, some don't; I would personally love Void Elves, but I'll settle for Nightborne. I'm definitely hoping for Forsaken Quel'Dorei, as well.

5+ Year Old Account
    Could we potentially have lightforged other races?
    Isn't lothraxiom(the dreadlord guy) light forged?

They will not make Horde able to have Draenei.

Speaking of Hearthstone promotions, I really hope they add the Hearthstone elemental at one point.

- - - Updated - - -

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/611398.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Speaking of Hearthstone promotions, I really hope they add the Hearthstone elemental at one point.

- - - Updated - - -

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/611398.jpg
    That will be the next Hearthstone promo, not Tottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    That doesn't mean they want more fucking elves, horde should have never gotten blood elves.

They only got them because their faction was dying, and they needed a pretty alliance race.

Tauren, Trolls and Orcs will always be the true horde.
    The Horde was meant to the "Ugly" Faction in Vanilla, that's why they were so popular in 2004... but later they lost popularity, so Blizzard stuck in a pretty Race and gave the Alliance the Draenei, which clearly were the uglier of the BC introduced races.
    Last edited by Mythabay; 2017-10-24 at 11:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Shitposters, I give you the task to get this page to at least 1350 by the time I wake up!
    Do you only sleep an hour?

5+ Year Old Account
    Is an earthen subrace possible?
    Perhaps, magni has the ability to turn other dwarves into stone?

Quote Originally Posted by Totemslap View Post
    Certainly doesn't mean they don't want them. Some Horde players do, some don't; I would personally love Void Elves, but I'll settle for Nightborne. I'm definitely hoping for Forsaken Quel'Dorei, as well.
    I like the idea of the Nightborne better than "Void Elves" as that confuses concepts. The amount of different Elf groups so far are:
    Night Elves
    Blood Elves/High Elves
    Nightborne
    Void Elves
    Illidari (Technically a separate Elf group due to the Demon powers)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Guys if they give 3 elves to alliance and 2 to horde that's gonna stirr up shit. I call fake.
    If we grant the "leak" credibility for a moment, Horde could potentially have a third "Elf" that wouldn't be part of the Horde's Elf Confederacy. It's entirely possible, for example, for Forsaken to get Undead Elves as a subrace (a la Sylvanas & San'layn). That would result in a third type of Elf that wouldn't realistically be counted amongst the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    (Only) Orcs will always be the true horde.
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vondoo View Post
    Is an earthen subrace possible?
    Perhaps, magni has the ability to turn other dwarves into stone?
    Technically, The "Earthen" thing is their Racial ability but obviously is temporary.

Something FAIRLY interesting about the leak that mentioned only going to level 112.... isn't that the level we're at in the Deaths of Chromie scenario, where we are taking a glimpse into the future??
    Interesting.
    Although I highly doubt any of these "leaks," and I use that term very loosely, are 100% accurate anyways. Blizzard always has a trap card they play, and we'll find out at Blizzcon! Little more than 1 week away

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    The Horde was meant to the "Ugly" Faction in Vanilla, that's why they were so popular in 2004... but later they lost popularity, so Blizzard stuck in a pretty Race and gave the Alliance the Draenei, which clearly were the uglier of the BC introduced races.
    Draenei were such a last minute retcon that the females were essencially Blood Elf females with hooves, horns and tails. Every face was identical.

Not sure if they created some variation with the new models.

Gib Lizard
    Gib Laid Back Expac
    Gib Faction Wah