Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I will not blink when that's revealed to be the actual logo and the Blizz artists made the silly name as a joke.

It even has the bright ghostly "Scourge of Kul'tiras" thing going for it.

sadly nope :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Where did that logo even come from

Obviously it's a joke but if you cut the bottom bar off it looks legit. I hope the real logo is similar tbh.
    The bottom bar? The black scroll? Nah. The subtitle itself is the only thing that does not sound legit. It sounds like a Hearthstone expansion name.

Who the hell is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuj View Post
    sadly nope :S
    bummer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyux View Post
    Agreed, weapon skills are dumb, but I mean something similar whereby you progress and practice and in return get a small performance boost and unlock new stuff. For example, say you do X Y and Z you can choose whether to increase your crit % by 1, crit damage by 10%, or damage by 2% etc...

I think artifacts were cool but short sighted. I think they lock people into one type of weapon, I prefer weapon drops, and the progression path was the same for everyone.

Personally, in 8.0 I would like a system whereby you gather special mats and create your own weapons.
    Those things IMO are good when you are leveling(Example you get 3% increased Crit on Ability X) once you hit say 113). It adds to the "You're getting more powerful as you level." That is something I'm ok with and have no issue with in general, they did something similar in Warlords. They had these passive buffs to some of your abilities or changed how they function as you leveled up. Power gains like that should be in the leveling proccess and not talents.

I can't speak for weapon drops only because Looting isn't as important to me because due to stats I care more about aren't always on the gear that drops. But that's a separate issue.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Now that 7.3.2 is live, is there any way to see the likely sword stuck in Silithus?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I just meant the name bar. It looks misplaced.

Apparently it's because it's GoldenYaks but edited so that would explain why that part looks awkward and out of place.
    But it has some neat ideas. It's a cool edit even if it is a fake edit of a fake. The legit logo could look something like this. Very close.

Not sure people many noticed, but under the title of Nagas and Pirates, it has some other sneaky tidbits.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Now that 7.3.2 is live, is there any way to see the likely sword stuck in Silithus?
    Probably not until we see a mythic kill on last boss of antorus. which then probably unlocks the cinematic that shows sargeras stabbing azeroth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Not sure people many noticed, but under the title of Nagas and Pirates, it has some other sneaky tidbits.
    I did. The full title is: Naga and Pirates also old gods, subraces and playable murlocs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ralilioth View Post
    Probably not until we see a mythic kill on last boss of antorus. which then probably unlocks the cinematic that shows sargeras stabbing azeroth.
    I'd sooner expect when Antorus unlocks.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuj View Post
    Considering that the legion trademark did not appear i doubt we see one this time
    Legion was a special case, since "Legion" can not be trademarked, as it's a single word without context.
    However, other expansion titles must be trademarked because they have unique names.
    So, if next expansion has a title that is longer than a single word, it will probably appear as a trademark just before reveal.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I have a feeling subraces are going to be like artifact appearances or xmog; something you unlock through achievements and other means rather than something we get all of at once.
    Now that would bring the salt.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Legion was a special case, since "Legion" can not be trademarked, as it's a single word without context.
    However, other expansion titles must be trademarked because they have unique names.
    So, if next expansion has a title that is longer than a single word, it will probably appear as a trademark just before reveal.
    I doubt it will pop up before its announced at blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ralilioth View Post
    The cinematic will probably play after any Argus kill. So expect it first day when people clear normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    The cinematic will probably play after any Argus kill. So expect it first day when people clear normal.
    Oh yea, should be normal not mythic. my bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully when it's found, the thumbnail isn't showing Sargeras in it. That'd be disappointing.

Warrior-Magi

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Think they can be datamined as soon as the raid is unlocked even, definitely getting it the day it unlocks.

Regarding subraces/customization one does wonder how it would work for existing toons. Do you get a free race change? Would it be like an expanded barber chair (goblin/gnome tech)? How often could you tweak into a sub race like say your main is an Orc could you constantly switch skin color/posture or would there be a long cooldown?
    It wouldn't be very enticing to just have them introduced and then to take advantage either need to race change or start a new toon.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Regarding subraces/customization one does wonder how it would work for existing toons. Do you get a free race change? Would it be like an expanded barber chair (goblin/gnome tech)? How often could you tweak into a sub race like say your main is an Orc could you constantly switch skin color/posture or would there be a long cooldown?
    It wouldn't be very enticing to just have them introduced and then to take advantage either need to race change or start a new toon.
    You'll need to buy a race change.

Blizzard won't pass up more money.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I have a feeling subraces are going to be like artifact appearances or xmog; something you unlock through achievements and other means rather than something we get all of at once.
    That would be terrible. The people who had been asking for High Elves for ages would be extremely salty that they'd had to go and do X Rated BGs as a Night Elf or something. Would almost be worth it to see the meltdown. But then I'd had to jump trough a bunch of hoops to get my Dark Iron Rogue. So i'd rather they not do this.