"Shadows of Kul'tiras"

Jaina returns to Kul'Tiras to do whatever(recruit troops/take over/cry), when she gets there she finds it under attack by Old God-corrupted Zandalari Trolls.

During a brief armistice between horde/alliance, the Alliance goes to Kul'Tiras to help defend, and the Horde to to Zandalar to kick OG Troll ass and cut off the flow of troops to Kul'Tiras.

Tier 1 - 2 dungeons on on Kul'Tiras and one on Zandalar and a OG Troll raid.

While we are off dealing with that shit, Azshara sneaks into Silithis, Drinks the Titan Blood, gets super swole - queue Naga invasions all along coastal EK and Kalimdore shores.

Tier 2 - There is a Naga/Azshara raid and maybe some OG/Naga dungeons... Underwater dungeon place 2.0.

After we kill Azshara, Titan Blood infused/resurrected OG's break free and ravage our capitols.

Teir 3, Old God raid where we fight ALL the Titan Powered OGs...

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Man I loved my Elf, Tauren, and Vrykul expansion.

*logs on and does all the world quests for the Army of the Light, Argussian Wake, and Armies of Legionfall. Then does a Legion Invasion of a zone. On a Demon Hunter.*
    You mean those things that were only added in 7.2 and beyond besides the DH? Please don't be disingenuous. That's like saying Mists of Pandaria was Orgrimmar themed, when it wasn't, yet that was all there was for a year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=106605/r...n-cord&bonus=0
    inv_cloth_draenorquest95_b_01belt

http://www.wowhead.com/item=121095/h...onus=1826:1637
    inv_belt_mail_legionquest100_b_01

Here is how item filenames looked in Draenor and Legion.
    If there's this much precedent for it, shouldn't we pretty much establish it as a fact that the expansion title has "Kul Tiras" in it?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You mean those things that were only added in 7.2 and beyond? Please don't be disingenuous. That's like saying Mists of Pandaria was Orgrimmar themed, when it wasn't.
    MoP did a much better job at varying up the content, even post-release.

WoD and Legion once you got past the first tier it was just demons, demons, demons.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

You guys are ignoring a huge point here. There is a mass battle upon the wound of Silithus where apparently many people die at.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    You guys are ignoring a huge point here. There is a mass battle upon the wound of Silithus where apparently many people die at.
    What? Proof? Where? When?

1. We don't know this.
    2. All that signifies is that we are getting a HvA Thing again.

Might wanna source that. There are Alliance and Horde camps there, that's all we know.

It does likely preclude the theory going around that the whole thing was gonna be a giant parody of Pirates of the Caribbean, thankfully.

We've basically circled back to where we started. N'Zoth expansion.
    As long as azshara herself gets a huge focus, I finally get to kill her, and I might get a ship, I'll be happy lol

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no?

IDK what the southern one is but the northern one, which looks the exact same just rotated, is an actual glacier. DKs go there for their class mount.
    It DOES look like a turtle......

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Lothar View Post
    I was thinking about the title of new novel - Before The Storm. Since MoP we know mogu called Highkeeper Ra "The Storm". In Legion the only titan keepers who absence is Ra and Freya. Hint on Ra being in next expansion and playing important role (like Odyn in Legion)?
    The Storm just explains how Lei Shen got his powers (stole/siphoned them from Ra), but again it just leads to Jaina, as her staff absorbed those powers.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a stupid question, but if we knew the name of the expansion would it be possible to guess the URL (e.g. battle.net/wow/en/legion/) and be able to access it?

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    If there's this much precedent for it, shouldn't we pretty much establish it as a fact that the expansion title has "Kul Tiras" in it?
    That's what we're trying to figure out. MoP/WoD/Legion use the expansion name, and I'm curious to see what BC/Wrath/Cata use. I was arguing its possible their labeling scheme is based on the word that makes most sense for separating/labeling the gear, VS just expansion name.

Now its completely possible that Kul'tiras was an old title for the expansion as of July, or it was leaked on purpose and they changed the name for the tease.

However it does lend credence to _____ of Kul'tiras titles as well (I like Scourge, obviously, but Shadows would work too).

Less than 7 days. Let the real real real fake discussion begin!

I doubt BC would just because it didn’t use specific models for its quest gear. Was all over the place. Wrath would be first place to look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now its completely possible that Kul'tiras was an old title for the expansion as of July, or it was leaked on purpose and they changed the name for the tease.

However it does lend credence to _____ of Kul'tiras titles as well (I like Scourge, obviously, but Shadows would work too).
    Don't forget Storms.

Just figured something out: The Titans' last essences may be harnessed by Illidan, killed by Sargeras or saved by Illidan which turns the plot from the seat of the pantheon from being Sargeras' prison to Illidan himself.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    This is a stupid question, but if we knew the name of the expansion would it be possible to guess the URL (e.g. battle.net/wow/en/legion/) and be able to access it?
    no, they won't push the site live till a post announcement time