Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I see a few times they keep referring to her as President or Clinton Administration. I think they want her to be President, much easier to bitch than actually do something.
    There is nothing else... I’d like to say that Trumpkins are sad they can no longer bitch about her, since she lost and holds no government position. But, it doesn’t seem like that fact had impeded them in any way... If this lasts all 4 years, Trump’s presidency should be called “2016 election”.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Sorry to reply twice to the same post... but, who is president right now? Why are you still in election mode? In this thread you are bitching about a civilian, because she would be just as bad as the acting president. Based on Hollywood? Does that ‘oppose both’ bullshit work anywhere else?
    Because the reason trump was able to win in the first place is because of hillary's corruption and baggage. That baggage includes her husband and the people she associates with not even counting all the other shady stuff she's associated with.

Bernie wins Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan against trump. The only reason they went trump is because they hated nafta. So yes I blame people like you for the fact we have trump moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    Because the reason trump was able to win in the first place is because of hillary's corruption and baggage moron. That baggage includes her husband and the people she associates with not even counting all the other shady stuff she's associated with.
    No, she won because of Trump support posers such as your self. You created shit like pointing at Bill Clinton, pointing at Hollywood and anything else, to make it seem like veiled accusations and pointing at others, made her the same as Trump. You made a person who won woman and mother of the year in Arkansas, be the NYC elite, when compared to a NYC oligarch. You made a middle class citizen, who busted ass to be running for president, be the same as a billionaire, who never did anything for anyone, but him self.

Keep reading those Facebook posts... don’t let reality get in the way...

Bernie wins Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan against trump. The only reason they went trump is because they hated nafta.
    Bullshit... the only reason they went Trump, is people like you, who were fooled into believing a NYC oligarch, was the same as one of the most accomplished candidates we ever had. That, coupled with the fact that her win was guaranteed by MSM, cause people to not vote.

You are insane, if you believe that Bernie, who Trump already was bitching about for having a USSR flag in his office and having his honeymoon in the old USSR, wouldn’t be subjected to the same scam you are pulling now. You think he wouldn’t have received a penny from Hollywood or wouldn’t have had Bill Clinton stumping for him? Bullshit... total bullshit...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

No, she won because of Trump support posers such as your self. You created shit like pointing at Bill Clinton, pointing at Hollywood and anything else, to make it seem like veiled accusations and pointing at others, made her the same as Trump. You made a person who won woman and mother of the year in Arkansas, be the NYC elite, when compared to a NYC oligarch. You made a middle class citizen, who busted ass to be running for president, be the same as a billionaire, who never did anything for anyone, but him self.

Bullshit... the only reason they went Trump, is people like you, who were fooled into believing a NYC oligarch, was the same as one of the most accomplished candidates we ever had. That, coupled with the fact that her win was guaranteed by MSM, cause people to not vote.

You are insane, if you believe that Bernie, who Trump already was bitching about for having a USSR flag in his office and having his honeymoon in the old USSR, wouldn’t be subjected to the same scam you are pulling now. You think he wouldn’t have received a penny from Hollywood or wouldn’t have had Bill Clinton stumping for him? Bullshit... total bullshit...
    Wow you're a delusional idiot.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-10-31 at 05:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow you're a delusional idiot.
    I think we do well enough to speak for our selfs.

He is obviously one of those 126 million people that saw and swallowed the Russian propaganda that was on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    He is obviously one of those 126 million people that saw and swallowed the Russian propaganda that was on Facebook.
    I never supported trump so I'm not sure what the hell you people are even talking about. I think I've made it pretty obvious I was a bernie supporter.

You hillary fanboys are as crazy as trumpsters it seems.
    Last edited by matt4pack; 2017-10-31 at 02:53 PM.

I never supported trump so I'm not sure what the hell you people are even talking about.

You hillary fanboys are as crazy as trumpsters it seems.
    I haven't read the entire thread, so I have no idea if you are a good poster or a shit poster, but just FYI, for future reference: if you don't agree with them then you support DT.

That is just the default mindset of a majority of posters in the echo-chamber sub forum of Gen-OT.

Just be thankful that the owner of MMO-C finally woke up and moved all this political trash to its own little corner of the forum. lol
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2017-10-31 at 02:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    @matt4pack feel free to check @Tijuana signature. Notice that little x next to Sanders being investigated by the FBI? If Facebook or what ever the fuck you use for news, reported the same shit as Hillary, because of this investigation into his wife... let me guess... you’d be singing the same tune you do about Hillary, now about Bernie? Perhaps tossing in a bit of ‘they should have ran Hillary, instead of a communist’?

If we are in the mood for alternate reality. I think mine fits, as the more likely outcome, based on what is actually happening...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I haven't read the entire thread, so I have no idea if you are a good poster or a shit poster, but just FYI, for future reference: if you don't agree with them then you support DT.

That is just the default mindset of a majority of posters in the echo-chamber sub forum of Gen-OT.
    I think the bold, explains your general perspective. It kind of explains the rest of the post...

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Yesterday apparently Hannity Freudian slipped and said “president Clinton”
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3601117

- - - Updated - - -
    They just freaking lost it during the indictment anouncement. I really need to get some popcorn and see if I have Fox News hidden on my TV somewhere. All kinds of people from Trump and his staff, to Fox News people are just having a meltdown. Whats next? Rants about how Hillary should be impeached somehow?

I think the bold, explains your general perspective. It kind of explains the rest of the post...
    Your free to think whatever you want, but I know better how things work around here. I think you do too.

Maybe he is a shit poster, but nothing I said was untrue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    They just freaking lost it during the indictment anouncement. I really need to get some popcorn and see if I have Fox News hidden on my TV somewhere. All kinds of people from Trump and his staff, to Fox News people are just having a meltdown. Whats next? Rants about how Hillary should be impeached somehow?
    Hollywood needs to be impeached... or something...

10+ Year Old Account
    I always like the news section on my phone, it almost always lists actual news about the president or world events from everyone but Fox who runs some puff piece. Todays is about Manson's followers... anything to avoid reporting the news I guess.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Your free to think whatever you want, but I know better how things work around here. I think you do too.

Maybe he is a shit poster, but nothing I said was untrue.
    You know how things work around here, is why I used bold where I did and then said it’s what your perspective is based on.

Why even say that I am free to think what I want? No shit... water is wet... you didn’t read the thread and still felt the need to bitch about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I always like the news section on my phone, it almost always lists actual news about the president or world events from everyone but Fox who runs some puff piece. Todays is about Manson's followers... anything to avoid reporting the news I guess.
    My feed has fox... I cannot help but click and don’t care enough to set up custom filters.

[MENTION=815527]

I said meanie things about hillary so that makes me a trump supporter.

This really is the twlight zone.

I think I see another reason why Hilary lost. Idiot voters who, despite seeing Bernie had no chance to even come in second decided to vote for him. Good job there. Thanks for helping get Trumpy elected. Can't even swallow your pride and vote for the lesser of two evils, eh? Just like the "party over country" republican deplorables.

10+ Year Old Account
    I said meanie things about hillary so that makes me a trump supporter.

This really is the twlight zone.
    Are you high? From last page:

I’m defending Hillary? How? You are attacking Hollywood and Bill Clinton. Why would I defend Hillary, when you literally said nothing about her, other than a talking point that shows Trump chucking out for Russia...
    I’m replying directly to your shit and you are calling me a moron. That’s not normal outside of Kekistan.

10+ Year Old Account
    My feed has fox... I cannot help but click and don’t care enough to set up custom filters.
    Yeah... it's almost funny. Manafort, Mueller, Mueller, MANSON!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    I think I see another reason why Hilary lost. Idiot voters who, despite seeing Bernie had no chance to even come in second decided to vote for him. Good job there. Thanks for helping get Trumpy elected. Can't even swallow your pride and vote for the lesser of two evils, eh?
    People should vote for the candidate that suits them best. It doesn’t matter if they have no shot. You like Bernie, you vote Bernie. The issue was people not voting. Bernie voters didn’t help Trump, those who didn’t vote at all, helped Trump.

Are you high? From last page:

I’m replying directly to your shit and you are calling me a moron. That’s not normal outside of Kekistan.
    After you went all psycho.

And then you attacked Bernie's wife. How is that any different then what you accused me of doing?
    Last edited by matt4pack; 2017-10-31 at 03:13 PM.