I think my favourite part about the fake login screen leaks is that the login screen for any prior expansion hasn't even been finished until about halfway through open beta. So much troll. So great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I mean who is Calia to think she could face Sylvanas? lol
    Is it Calia though? Maybe it is Mal'Ganis.

Just because we have the real Calia in Legion that over there might not be her.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoeboots View Post
    I think my favourite part about the fake login screen leaks is that the login screen for any prior expansion hasn't even been finished until about halfway through open beta. So much troll. So great.
    My favorite part is when people try to prove it's fake by pointing out it says 7.0 or that its 2015 on the pic. Everybody knows it's fake.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    An agent of the Void? Lich Queen? Princess of Lordaeron?
    Anduin's surrogate wife for when he's with Wrathion?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by kydon1328 View Post
    Someone with 2 posts in total just posted this. I refreshed the page and their post is gone.

https://i.imgur.com/5PLFb2o.jpg
    Anybody can make that if they know how.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Anduin's surrogate wife for when he's with Wrathion?
    So Calia is now a black dragon all of a sudden?

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting picture...seems like something that could easily be faked up though.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    So there has been a change, for whatever reason.

Now is it related to next expansion, or did they put a new secret hunt into the game?
    The fatigue line is still there after you cross into the Great Sea, and as you can see from the top down view the area isn't finished in any sense of the word (edge of the map clearly visible, texture broadly painted, no ground clutter, no critters, might even be map walls there). So you're pretty clearly not supposed to be there. It's just that for whatever reason you're no longer blocked- and that assumes I'm even remembering accurately.

If there's a new riddle I don't think it's using this location as it is now if at all. It's a lovely, lonely, spooky place, but would need to be relocated away from the edge of the map to a finished area.

Quote Originally Posted by Azax View Post
    Is that Dalaran back where it belongs and no bubble?

Deleted
    My favorite part is when people try to prove it's fake by pointing out it says 7.0 or that its 2015 on the pic. Everybody knows it's fake.
    It's funny.
    It's like getting Rickrolled and then complaining that it's a video of "Never gonna give you up" i stead of funny cats or whatever lie you've been told. Just makes it even funnier.

5+ Year Old Account
    So Calia is now a black dragon all of a sudden?
    Not a dragon, just a beard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn it I had an idea for a race(Might be controversial for the Tauren though) but I dun't think it can work.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/395376330

Parts go with ideas/theories/speculation I've been doing.

- Kezan map being revamped (since the island is huge and mostly unused)
    - Customize-able mounts (Since the names are dressedhorse and armoredraptor)

Tho the scenarios one seems to be odd.
    I flatly disbelieve Blizzard would allow "player designed scenarios", or really, player-designed anything, not without some kind of testbed (and I'm not talking the sort of stuff you can do in SC2 and so on). If that was going in, there would have been player-designed something in Legion or one of the other Blizzard games.

The reason people keep suggesting it is because, like housing and so on, other MMOs HAVE done it. EverQuest 2 put in player-designed dungeons, City of Heroes had the Mission Architect, Neverwinter has a pretty extensive feature like this, and so on.

Trouble is, they're all kind of dubious (CoH least, but solely because the only people still playing then really loved the game), and they all kind of drag the game down rather than improving it. In WoW, if there was literally ANYTHING you could gain (XP, gold, loot, rep, whatever), people would just design scenarios/dungeons to get as much of that resource as possible as fast as possible. And if you couldn't abuse them that way? People would ignore them.

Damn, that pic looks really interesting. Could obviously be fake, but i wouldn't dismiss it too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    wut, some random guy just posted https://imgur.com/a/6tNLx in this thread, I wanted to reply and now his post is gone.

I mean, I wanted to say that Calia doesnt wear a cloak so its obviously fake but still.

Edit: oh, it's back, oh well.
    Hm,
    Wish we could see Calia's model, if that's new, then that's real!

I'm curious,
    Does how long were previous expansion speculation threads?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    I flatly disbelieve Blizzard would allow "player designed scenarios", or really, player-designed anything, not without some kind of testbed (and I'm not talking the sort of stuff you can do in SC2 and so on). If that was going in, there would have been player-designed something in Legion or one of the other Blizzard games.

The reason people keep suggesting it is because, like housing and so on, other MMOs HAVE done it. EverQuest 2 put in player-designed dungeons, City of Heroes had the Mission Architect, Neverwinter has a pretty extensive feature like this, and so on.

Trouble is, they're all kind of dubious (CoH least, but solely because the only people still playing then really loved the game), and they all kind of drag the game down rather than improving it. In WoW, if there was literally ANYTHING you could gain (XP, gold, loot, rep, whatever), people would just design dungeons to get as much of that resource as possible as fast as possible. And if you couldn't abuse them that way? People would ignore them.
    That's why player designed scenarios seem more possible than dungeons, since they don't require any rewards associated to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Not a dragon, just a beard.
    A gray beard. Calia was Arthas' older sister, she'd be in her mid thirties and Anduin's in what, his late teens
    Last edited by Noram54; 2017-11-01 at 04:03 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Hm,
    Wish we could see Calia's model, if that's new, then that's real!

I'm curious,
    Does how long were previous expansion speculation threads?
    Think the 7.0 one was 4634 when legion launched. About 1.2k when it was announced.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Huh. It's actually an interesting theory. All the corrupt ones are supposed to be dead, but Wrathion doesn't know about the Outland ones anyway.

Would be kind of cool.
    I was making a joke about Wrathion being Anduins wife...