10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Lorewise probably weeks if not months. Gamewise a short amount of time (a few minutes?).
    A minimum IMO of weeks and maximum of months. Minus Mage portals
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    He did, but I think there were legal actions taken against him as well?
    I havent been fired, I left alone.
    My friend got fired for jokes on internal chat about x6 so...

And there was no any actions on me for leaking x6 intro and other stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    That mock-up was disproven; the logo and other prepurchase screen (while still likely fake) has yet to be disproven.
    wrong they have been debunked stop lying to yourselfor do you wanna be the next JainaKulTirasBlizzcon? ^^

- - - Updated - - -

I swear, if next expansion is about the South Seas, I'm whistling this all week:
    Only if we get a swearing swordfighting contest!

Quote Originally Posted by wxd View Post
    I havent been fired, I left alone.
    My friend got fired for jokes on internal chat about x6 so...

And there was no any actions on me for leaking x6 intro and other stuff.
    Oh well, thanks for the clarification man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Hell yes! And monkey combat?

Deleted
    This thing here....

when I first saw it in Mac'Aree I thought.... uhm, what is the Horde symbol doing on Argus? It's not as big as in the picture when you first look at it and afterwards, I thought, it's just a coincidence.
    But now I'm not so sure anymore, it's the symbol you have to look for in order to get to an apparition of Arkhaan saying : "Do not let the long, dark night break you. Accept its gift."
    I know it may be nothing, but could the Horde symbol somehow be based on a symbol of enduring the shadow and besting it, kind of? You know, a bit like the other broken, accept the shadow's gift, but don't let it turn you to the void?

Deleted
    wrong they have been debunked stop lying to yourselfor do you wanna be the next JainaKulTirasBlizzcon? ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Tsk tsk. Literally everybody in this thread knows that the logo isn't debunked. You can tell yourself that because you have a bias, but you know it isn't debunked.

That doesn't mean it's real, either. It just sits at 50/50.

Deleted
    Do not say the name of you know who.

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    Tsk tsk. Literally everybody in this thread knows that the logo isn't debunked. You can tell yourself that because you have a bias, but you know it isn't debunked.

That doesn't mean it's real, either. It just sits at 50/50.
    Damn. Too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    And definitely Mah’gar Orcs. I’d put Dark Iron Dwarves and Mah’gar As 1 and 2 of obvious inclusions for any type of subraces.
    Yeah, mag'har too!

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    SNIP
    That's a very interesting question indeed. I do not know the origin of the Horde symbol, does anyone have any info on this?

- - - Updated - - -

t just sits at 50/50.
    More like 99/1 but anyway...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Do not say the name of you know who.

Damn. Too late.
    This thread is such a good time haha!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    This thing here....

when I first saw it in Mac'Aree I thought.... uhm, what is the Horde symbol doing on Argus? It's not as big as in the picture when you first look at it and afterwards, I thought, it's just a coincidence.
    But now I'm not so sure anymore, it's the symbol you have to look for in order to get to an apparition of Arkhaan saying : "Do not let the long, dark night break you. Accept its gift."
    I know it may be nothing, but could the Horde symbol somehow be based on a symbol of enduring the shadow and besting it, kind of? You know, a bit like the other broken, accept the shadow's gift, but don't let it turn you to the void?
    thats not the horde symbole

EDIT:

this is it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    You have poor reading comprehension.
    Hey

It's not but it bears (hello @Zoibert the Bear) similarities.

That's a very interesting question indeed. I do not know the origin of the Horde symbol, does anyone have any info on this?
    If I remember correctly, the Horde symbol was created to have the likeness of the Naaru that was worshiped inside Oshu'gun back on Draenor.

Deleted
    Well, no, it's just a symbol on a wall, where it may have been for thougsands of years. When I got close to said wall ingame, however, the sign was much smaller and at a first cursory glance I mistook it for the Horde symbol. And after hearing the sentence you get, when you click it, I wondered if that was maybe more than just coincidence and if this sign is maybe something the Horde symbol may have been based on.

You can still gain the upper hand by equipping good gear. You are doing this literally all the time in the new continent of an expansion. You run dungeons, raids, quests, etc. to give you that edge against the content. Compare a fresh lvl 110 to a lvl 110 wearing Mythic ToS gear and you'll see what I mean.

Besides, I think it'd be far more interesting if the classes all had clever ways of navigating around environmental dangers instead of having skin made of titanium.
    The upperhand isn't as big as sheer levels. You can't compare that to going into, say, Elwyn forest and trivializing mobs that shouldn't still give you trouble. Do you really think the gnolls in Jasperlode mine should require effort to kill for a 110?

10+ Year Old Account

EDIT:

this is it
    But it has some similarities with some iterations of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh look at that. I'm a Pit Lord now. EWWW, stinky, @Shadochi how do you manage man?
    I know that if I continue shitposting, one day I will leave this pitiful title and ascend to be Herald of the Titans! (32 posts to go!)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Tomorrow is gonna be so long...
    I’ve been staying off the forums and only visiting once in the evening, my weeks been... not so long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obbsy View Post
    You have poor reading comprehension.
    it's not even close looking. it has a curved line and is red, and that would be a stretch to connect it to the Horde symbol, which btw. means "Horde" if you read it in the orcish language