Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Still waiting on those charges... anyday now.
    Your narrative of "anyday now" is something only Trumpeteers devoid of knowledge, understanding, and comprehension of reality, push.

It has repeatedly been explained to you, and others, that this is a long term process but you keep peddling this nonsense because it's the only way your counterargument makes sense even to the likes of you.

Epic stuff there.

No matter how many times we correct these people on how this stuff works, they just roll down to the next thread and spout off stuff like this again. Eventually you realize a Trump supporter's brain is like a block of dry cement, incapable of absorbing new information, and just sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Your narrative of "anyday now" is something only Trumpeteers devoid of knowledge, understanding, and comprehension of reality, push.

It has repeatedly been explained to you, and others, that this is a long term process but you keep peddling this nonsense because it's the only way your counterargument makes sense even to the likes of you.

Epic stuff there.
    Yes innocent until proven guilty is truely the stance of fools...

15+ Year Old Account
    Trivia: How long did it take from the start of the investigation til there were impending charges for Watergate, and Nixxon's subsequent resignation?

I'll let you look that one up, but I also know people have told you at least 50 times on these forums. Let's just see if you were paying attention.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump is of course still considered innocent by the legal system and anyone who believes in it.

But Trump is also shitting his pants, going into fits of rage, shirking presidential duties to watch Fox News continue to try and confirm him as the second cumming of Jesus. White house aids and old campaign chairs are saying Trump is fucked. Bannon is screaming for Trump to do something about Mueller. Trump is screaming for congress to do something about Mueller. But you would know all this if you'd been keeping up with the indictments thread. Trump and his allies are all acting like they KNOW he's guilty, and they KNOW Mueller knows it too. And I don't mean "invoking the fifth" acting guilty like people were trying to do with Clinton's staff over emails. I mean the fits of rage and thinking up ways to impede Mueller.

He may be innocent as per the legal system, but he's not acting like an innocent person in the least. Him and what few allies he has left are acting very very VERY guilty.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trivia: How long did it take from the start of the investigation til there were impending charges for Watergate, and Nixxon's subsequent resignation?

I'll let you look that one up, but I also know people have told you at least 50 times on these forums. Let's just see if you were paying attention.
    At this point they don't have nearly anything to show for over a year of time and millions spent... You could be right I am just extremely skeptical that you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    This sounds like a huge waste of time and energy.

Best thing you can do is to get a better candidate for 2020. You have two years to start. My suggestions

-Biden
    -Kasich (he might flip to democratic from inside sources)
    -NOT HILLARY

10+ Year Old Account

Incidentally, that guy lived. The train was going 10MPH, and still hit him, because he was too stupid to know the train was coming.

Analogy.

P.S. He was Florida Man because of course he was.

15+ Year Old Account
    At this point they don't have nearly anything to show for over a year of time and millions spent... You could be right I am just extremely skeptical that you are.
    Nothing came out to the public about Watergate until close to Nixxon's resignation... two years after the investigation started, but that was also a time when leaks and leakers were far less common or glorified. Also read the second post I made above. Short of straight up fleeing the country, Trump is acting like someone who knows that Mueller has everything he needs to convinct him.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

No, trying to equate "anyday now" regarding the lack of charges being brought forth at this current time to "innocent until proven guilty", or pretending they are anywhere near synonymous, is the stance of fools.

Lesson complete. I'll bill you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Except for the counter protestors in Charlottesville apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Except for the counter protestors in Charlottesville apparently.
    O you mean that car thing? You know he wasn't charged right? Video surfaced of them throwing bricks and surrounding his car while armed...

10+ Year Old Account
    O you mean that car thing? You know he wasn't charged right? Video surfaced of them throwing bricks and surrounding his car while armed...
    Could you show some evidence? I mean we have this....

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/u...le-victim.html

James Alex Fields Jr., 20, of Maumee, Ohio, was arrested and charged with second-degree murder, three counts of malicious wounding and failing to stop at the scene of a crash that resulted in a death, the police said.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    LOL good luck with that, Skroe.

Source
    Nice opinion article from Australia, why should we care?

- - - Updated - - -

Considering most of the other investigations stopped when Mueller was assigned, the real investigation has only been going on for 5 months. And right now Mueller has 2 cooperating witnesses, 2 indictments and 1 guilty plea. This is just the fucking beginning buttercup.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post

Best thing you can do is to get a better candidate for 2020. You have two years to start. My suggestions

-Biden
    -NOT HILLARY
    What is a huge waste of time and energy? The Mueller investigation? Because apparently you don't keep up with the news.

- - - Updated - - -

But we actually have video that NOTHING happened to the car until after he started plowing into the crowd. He didn't get fucking spooked and ran into them. That is the Nazi apologist coming out in you.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Well to be fair Rowling's villain actually had some accomplishments that he did on his own. The US's villain still managed to fall flat on his ass despite a lifetime of hand-holding and support from his families wealth.
    Mmmm, Voldemort was a fictional version of a better class of racist fascist megalomaniac.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Could you show some evidence? I mean we have this....

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/u...le-victim.html

James Alex Fields Jr., 20, of Maumee, Ohio, was arrested and charged with second-degree murder, three counts of malicious wounding and failing to stop at the scene of a crash that resulted in a death, the police said.

LOL.

Jesus fucking Christ @primalmatter.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    LOL.

Jesus fucking Christ @primalmatter.
    Wanted to actually see if he would google it or not ;3

Uh-huh.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post

-Biden
    -NOT HILLARY
    I imagine the Democrats are more looking at 2018.

That list of candidates, oof, I hope they have something better than that.

- - - Updated - - -

Boy I've got to remember that one.

- - - Updated - - -

Charges... for the President?

You really don't know how this works, do you? The allegations of collusion relate to the Trump campaign. May or may not involve Trump himself, but expect Mueller to work his way up from peons like Manafort and Papadopoulos. The result will almost certainly not be charges.

The other angle is obstruction of justice, that cannon IS aimed at Trump. Mueller has not yet tipped his hand on that one. That will also not necessarily result in a charge directly.

Independent of all this, but connected to it, the heat dials up on the President and eventually the damage caused by him remaining in office will exceed the damage caused by removing him. At that point, the Republicans will seriously consider impeachment. If he has any survival instincts at all he'll step down like Nixon did ahead of any vote. He may also get his successor to pardon him.

This may all happen before or after the 2018 midterms, where we can expect a Republican shellacking in the House. Possibly loss of majority in the Senate as well, though there's a harder road to that.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2017-11-02 at 12:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

This isn't the first time that the "Fields wasn't charged" falsehood has been repeated on this forum. Last time I saw it, it came packaged with "Heather Heyer died of a heart attack according to her mother in an NBC interview", which was invented by a white nationalist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

It's gonna be a long 3 years for some of you if you think Trump is getting impeached.
    The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".