Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Niaraa View Post
    front page of MMO champion page, for me now, this is legit.
    It's still speculation and not a guarantee. I'm not saying it won't be, just that finding a trademark for it doesn't guarantee it.

Meh. If this expansion is themed around horde vs alliance color me disappointed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    I mean, not that I belive or...

But damn what a shitty name. Just name it World of Warcraft: Yes instead.
    If it has Azshara then they can just name it Yes! Yes! Yes!.

i am still hopping for my boat and void xpack but i think i can oppen a 9.0 speculation thread for thios now !

Probably the name of the mobile game.

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    so you would quit because of Alliance vs Horde? erm u know Warcraft is based of the fight between these 2 factions? and what does have Faction war has anything to do with PvP? gosh you are basically saying ( mimimimi a game which is based around these 2 faction fighting each other is going back to it roots i won't give blizz any money mehmehmeh )
    Warcraft was, but WoW has basically never been about their actual conflict. Vanilla was a big mishmash of things. There wasn't really a whole lot of conflict. It was a lot of continuation from WC3 with Thrall and Jaina trying to get peace between the two factions. TBC there was some fighting between factions again, but it was mostly about Illidan and the demons. Same with Wrath. You saw Garrosh and Varian butt heads but it was neutral. Cataclysm and MoP had war because Garrosh said so. Legion had war because Genn thought Sylvanas was evil and got Varian killed on purpose. I mean, she was up to some sketchy shit, but he wasn't trying to stop her from being evil. He did it because he just hates her in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Reathyr View Post
    It's too unspecific
    How is naming the specific creature we will be fighting for 'unspecific'.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Could be a spinoff. Maybe they're looking at Warhammer Total War and thinking 'hmmm that'd work well'.
    I would throw money at my screen for a Total Warcraft or Warcraft 4 game, but I very much doubt it's going to happen.

I guess Blizzard went for Battle for Azeroth because of the double meaning, what with the Titan soul and all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds alright could be cool

oh wait no - waaah such a shitty name it's really stupid I'm so pissed off

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    "Battle for Azeroth" may be the worst name I've ever heard. It also makes little sense, a battle is just a single event. So unless we're going to have an entire expansion based around a single fight then this "leak" is bollocks.

Blizzard know grammar, whoever came up with this name does not. If anything it would be "War for Azeroth" (which is also a terrible name).
    I need to up my level.
    Didn't know it's even possible to try so hard.
    Last edited by Dangg; 2017-11-03 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    We already have have a topic for discussion.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ulation-thread
    Damn son.
    You should apply for the forum police!
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    can't wait to end this bitch, and her cuck bf nathanos.

For the Alliance, for Gilneas!
    Edgelord ally fanboys will be edgy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Trademarks can and have been applied in Blizzard's name before to fuck with people, until we hear it from Blizz themselves at the opening ceremony, keep it with a grain of salt

US trademark law lets you put one in under any name, but they bounce more or less immediately

Even MMO-C got in on it to show how easy it is to do
    Cool, cool. What's the process to apply for a trademark in New Zealand? Since I've heard it's a bit more thorough than in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayperos View Post
    Meh. If this expansion is themed around horde vs alliance color me disappointed.
    A long with my sub.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Could be a spinoff. Maybe they're looking at Warhammer Total War and thinking 'hmmm that'd work well'.
    That would be amazing >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, look at the blizzcon mounts. They are 2 big battle ships. This is 100% legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Lakrin View Post
    Bring it you insolent whelp, I'll gut you myself out on the battlefield.

Victory for Sylvannas!
    I first read that as "i'll gut myself out on the battlefield" and.... well, a Frosaken could do that and I imagine it would be pretty good to strike fear in enemies!

Lol it was real!

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Seriously not feeling this expansion. Was hoping for an old god one, not the struggle between alliance and horde. Really dumb. This isn't an RTS.

15+ Year Old Account
    We be real boys

Quote Originally Posted by Ayperos View Post
    Seriously not feeling this expansion. Was hoping for an old god one, not the struggle between alliance and horde. Really dumb. This isn't an RTS.
    G8b8m8

the lore they showed in intro makes no sense whatsoever - we literaly had 2 expansion where we fought side to side , whole mop anduin was like "we shouldnt fight with each other" and now we are at each other throats again ?

like f... all the lore in past 8 years .... no wonder metzen left when he saw what they are pushing through