Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yea I'm not certain what Blizzard was thinking when they chose to go with Void Elves instead of High Elves. As others have pointed out, all they did was piss off pretty much EVERYONE with that decision. Players who wanted High Elves (myself included) will give exactly 0 shits about Emo..i mean "Void Elves" and all it does is pisses us off and Horde Players will be pissed because now Alliance has their pretty elf bodies. So congrats to the brain child, who I'm guessing is some mouth breather, that thought it would make High Elves "cooler".

The only way I can see this as being salvageable, is if they make that void form the equivalent to the Gift of the Narru, where its a short buff to their stats etc. OR they add High Elves as one of those later ally races. But a permanent emo form elf ..I honestly think they got a legit mouth breather who made that decision.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Oh, calm down... You haven't even seen their customization options. The dark naaru symbols are clearly the racial shoulders you get from leveling from 20-120. The purple skin is almost certainly going to be changeable as well. That, or they will get a toggle like Worgen have. Are you really going to complain about a skin hue after getting the race you wanted?! These high elf fanboys are as bad as the anti-high elf fanboys. Sheesh!
    Complain? Where did I complain lol I'm making a joke of it. You've been giving your mind too much thought about a simple joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this high enough for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    Um, I hate to break it to you sweety, but it is not happening. Literally every relevant High elf turned a Void elf, Blizzard isn't adding High elves after adding Nightborne and Void elves, they're not turning this to World of Elfcraft.

I want this to happen so much. Lor'themar is already giving High elves access to the Sunwell, so it might very well happen.
    I'm not sure if its cause of a low IQ or if you are trolling, but every High Elf has not turned Void Elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Look at pictures. They have blue eyes. They are High Elves and they will probably have customization options to look more traditional High Elf.

*drop mic*
    1. Blood Elves with blue eyes are literally a thing, even freaking DKs;
    2. Keep dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Wrong. To resist the void whispers, you need some backbone.
    They were literally fucked up before Alleria kindly saved them from the abyss.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Man, you are wrestling with what's in front of your eyes and still disbelieving it.

It's a damn blood elf model with white skin and black hair. Heck, I pretty much nailed how they'd look. I said they'd have white or bluish skins.

And there will be customization. Do you think all skin colors will be white and all hair colors will be black?

I do not expect any tanned looks for these elves, but a few pale "normal" skins are a given. Check blood elf skins and look for the two or three lightest ones, you can bet there'll be similar skin colors in that range for Void Elves.
    And? What'll make them characteristic will always be the Void touch. That's what actually makes them different from your average Thalassian Elf, aka your average Blood Elf/High Elf. I'm sure there's people deluded enough to believe you'll have so many customization options to turn Void Elves into High Elves. But they're called Void Elves. Not High Elves. That'll not gonna happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    1. Blood Elves with blue eyes are literally a thing, even freaking DKs;
    2. Keep dreaming.

They were literally fucked up before Alleria kindly saved them from the abyss.

And? What'll make them characteristic will always be the Void touch. That's what actually makes them different from your average Thalassian Elf, aka your average Blood Elf/High Elf. I'm sure there's people deluded enough to believe you'll have so many customization options to turn Void Elves into High Elves. But they're called Void Elves. Not High Elves. That'll not gonna happen.
    It's a good thing we have you here to let us know its not gonna happen, cause your the head of bliz..oh wait your not...well your an employ...oh wait your not. Huh guess your opinion really doesnt matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinbros2 View Post
    It's a good thing we have you here to let us know its not gonna happen, cause your the head of bliz..oh wait your not...well your an employ...oh wait your not. Huh guess your opinion really doesnt matter.
    You just said you want High Elves and Void Elves piss you off. Obviously you get annoyed.

But yes, they're Void Elves. Not High Elves.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

You just said you want High Elves and Void Elves piss you off. Obviously you get annoyed.

But yes, they're Void Elves. Not High Elves.
    You do realize that by them adding Void Elves to the game it pretty much all but paints a path for High Elves right? And I don't even necessarily mean as a separate ally race either but even as a customization option for Void Elves. They know High Elves are mega popular and one of the most desired races since vanilla, now they have Void Elves on the Alliance, its honestly only a matter of time till they add the customization option, or add the High Elves as an ally race.

Had they not given us Void Elves, and instead focused on races we already have, I might have been angry because then it would seem pretty clear that High Elves wouldn't be added. But this..while I certainly would have preferred High Elves being added straight off, I'm confident that the outcry (which is plain both here and on the WoW forums) for High Elves will end up with the results we desire.

Enjoy your purple coloured Elves!!

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize that by them adding Void Elves to the game it pretty much all but paints a path for High Elves right?
    No, it seems quite the contrary actually. With this Blizzard is basically killing the High Elf road by adding a "similar but different" kind of Thalassian Elf on the Alliance to compensate. Someone must be fucking delusional to believe they would pass from this fucked up route before giving literal Blood Elf carbon copies.

But this..while I certainly would have preferred High Elves being added straight off, I'm confident that the outcry (which is plain both here and on the WoW forums) for High Elves will end up with the results we desire.
    Really? It's 10 fucking years that the likes you keep crying on the forums and ultimately we got "Void Elves". It's arguably the best compromise you can get.

No, it seems quite the contrary actually. With this Blizzard is basically killing the High Elf road by adding a "similar but different" kind of Thalassian Elf on the Alliance to compensate. Someone must be fucking delusional to believe they would pass from this fucked up route before giving literal Blood Elf carbon copies.

Really? It's 10 fucking years that the likes you keep crying on the forums and ultimately we got "Void Elves". It's arguably the best compromise you can get.
    Nah they obviously know how popular High Elves are, it's really only a matter of time. And when it does happen the shit is going to hit the fan with all you anti High Elf players

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    I seriously and truly do not get the attitudes of some of you.

For literally years, people have been begging and pleading for High Elves on Alliance side. And for that time, such a grand majority of people here always have the response in hand of "You do have them... they are called blood elves moron". And cite the argument of High & Blood are exactly the same except for their eyes. Always with this response. ALWAYS. And... honestly, it's a fair one, as it probably doesn't make much sense in the long run. But why do you care? Why do you care so goddamn much that so many of you have such a shitty attitude about it towards people who would love to see High Elves?

WHY. DOES. IT. MATTER. TO. YOU?

Up until now, they didn't have them. So what.

But, now.. Void Elves. And those people want to believe that they are High Elves and yay they finally got them. But, nope... because so many of you are such shitty people, gotta tell them "NO THEY ARE BLOOD ELVES BECAUSE BLAHRDY BLARGH BLAH BLAH." Again, why the hell do you care?

I'm not one way or another, because I see both sides, but the shitty attitudes about it are off-putting and unnecessary. But, to take the High Elf side of the argument for Void Elves... did anyone read their description on the site?

Coming to the aid of a group of her kin who nearly gave in to the darkness, Alleria has vowed to train these Void Elves to control the shadows within them and pledge their newfound powers to the Alliance.
    That kind of says to me, right there, that they are non-Fel touched High Elves. Oh, I am sure that you could make the argument that they are blood elves, because they are still kin to Alleria, what not being Blood Elves until AFTER she disappeared. But, if these void elves WERE Blood Elves, why would they join the Alliance? At all? They have zero bond to alliance. I think they would most likely want to seek help from their own. High Elves would follow Alleria without a second thought.

TL;DR What do you even care if people are excited about Void Elves being High Elves. Let them have that. They've wanted it for a long time. Try to be a nicer person and just be happy for someone else. Stop being jerks.

Deleted
    Nah they obviously know how popular High Elves are, it's really only a matter of time. And when it does happen the shit is going to hit the fan with all you anti High Elf players
    Oh come on, we had the exact same quotes earlier in this thread when people were convinced they would announce high elves at Blizzcon which didn't happen. It's nice to be hopeful but you guys are delusional at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post

For literally years, people have been begging and pleading for High Elves on Alliance side. And for that time, such a grand majority of people here always have the response in hand of "You do have them... they are called blood elves moron". And cite the argument of High & Blood are exactly the same except for their eyes. Always with this response. ALWAYS. And... honestly, it's a fair one, as it probably doesn't make much sense in the long run. But why do you care? Why do you care so goddamn much that so many of you have such a shitty attitude about it towards people who would love to see High Elves?

But, now.. Void Elves. And those people want to believe that they are High Elves and yay they finally got them. But, nope... because so many of you are such shitty people, gotta tell them "NO THEY ARE BLOOD ELVES BECAUSE BLAHRDY BLARGH BLAH BLAH." Again, why the hell do you care?

I'm not one way or another, because I see both sides, but the shitty attitudes about it are off-putting and unnecessary. But, to take the High Elf side of the argument for Void Elves... did anyone read their description on the site?

That kind of says to me, right there, that they are non-Fel touched High Elves. Oh, I am sure that you could make the argument that they are blood elves, because they are still kin to Alleria, what not being Blood Elves until AFTER she disappeared. But, if these void elves WERE Blood Elves, why would they join the Alliance? At all? They have zero bond to alliance. I think they would most likely want to seek help from their own. High Elves would follow Alleria without a second thought.

TL;DR What do you even care if people are excited about Void Elves being High Elves. Let them have that. They've wanted it for a long time. Try to be a nicer person and just be happy for someone else. Stop being jerks.
    They are Trump supporters lol, its what they do. Troll and try and make everyone else's lives miserable because they hate their own lives.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aelrine View Post
    Oh come on, we had the exact same quotes earlier in this thread when people were convinced they would announce high elves at Blizzcon which didn't happen. It's nice to be hopeful but you guys are delusional at this point.
    You certainly are out of touch with reality I'll give you that, Trump supporter most likely. Either way you can cover your ears and scream all you want, but the fact is, Alliance is now 1 step closer to getting High Elves, and I love how scared that makes you.

its pretty simple. Alliance get magiced- High elves, and Horde get Magiced Night elves

no problem, completely fair. perfectly balanced
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

I can't see Blizzard ever passing on taking it to the next level. Plain High Elves would have been rather redundant without something unique about them. This gives them exactly that.

Pick your flavor of High Elf: fel (blood) or shadow (void). Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    They are Trump supporters lol, its what they do. Troll and try and make everyone else's lives miserable because they hate their own lives.

- - - Updated - - -

You certainly are out of touch with reality I'll give you that, Trump supporter most likely. Either way you can cover your ears and scream all you want, but the fact is, Alliance is now 1 step closer to getting High Elves, and I love how scared that makes you.
    Holy hell someone just went full retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post

Oh don't worry, many High Elf fanatics will do all by themselves by saying Void Elves aren't what they desired and how that sucks. @Twinbros2 is doing just that and actually arguing that Void Elves are leading the path to actual High Elves. Self-delusion at its finest.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone must seriously reek of desperation to drag fucking Trump in here.

Oh don't worry, many High Elf fanatics will do all by themselves by saying Void Elves aren't what they desired and how that sucks. @Twinbros2 is doing just that and actually arguing that Void Elves are leading the path to actual High Elves. Self-delusion at its finest.

Someone must seriously reek of desperation to drag fucking Trump in here.
    It's actually kinda funny how worried these guys are coming across, wonder if they will quit WoW when Alliance gets High Elves.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    People getting more than they deserve, a model with death knight skin and they still are not satisfied.

- - - Updated - - -

It's actually kinda funny how worried these guys are coming across, wonder if they will quit WoW when Alliance gets High Elves.
    I wonder who's throw away account you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol