Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

Thumbs down The Burning of Teldrassil...

Anyone else annoyed that once again Horde has taken another chunk of major Alliance territory, this time an actual homeland of a race, which judging by the image from Blizzcon, has been completely destroyed.
    While....Horde just have to defend off the Alliance from a corroding castle that really means very little?
    The fact that its even stated that Teldrassil was destroyed, but Horde are only simply attacked? Lorderon isn't taken over, isn't destroyed, no...just...attacked. Which we can easily assume they will defend off the forces of the Alliance and still keep their rotting castle. With the possible outcome of a few small Alliance bases settled into Lorderon land just for a few skirmishes... How is that even remotely fair Blizzard?

Lmao the blatant bias and skewing in this post is hilarious.

Lemme try, it sounds fun.

Sylvanas tries and fails to revive people from the dead and is branded as a monster.
    Anduin resses an entire battlefield and is cherished as a hero.

som1 plz explan blizz it not faer!

The alliance takes control of everything up to the ghostlands, dude....

Oh please.

A fucking storyline is stale if nothing can change because "OH MY GOD SO UNFAIR WE LOST A CITY".

Shut up. You sit afk in the neutral hub or in your garrison/class hall anyway. Why the fuck does it even matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Decisive The Hallowed View Post
    Anyone else annoyed that once again Horde has taken another chunk of major Alliance territory, this time an actual homeland of a race, which judging by the image from Blizzcon, has been completely destroyed.
    While....Horde just have to defend off the Alliance from a corroding castle that really means very little?
    The fact that its even stated that Teldrassil was destroyed, but Horde are only simply attacked? Lorderon isn't taken over, isn't destroyed, no...just...attacked. Which we can easily assume they will defend off the forces of the Alliance and still keep their rotting castle. With the possible outcome of a few small Alliance bases settled into Lorderon land just for a few skirmishes... How is that even remotely fair Blizzard?
    not really, since Alliance is taking the forsaken homeland too

This is why people are scared of faction war based Expansions, because you can't make it seem believable without someone crying they lost something while the other side didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    Oh please.

A fucking storyline is stale if nothing can change because "OH MY GOD SO UNFAIR WE LOST A CITY".

Shut up. You sit afk in the neutral hub or in your garrison/class hall anyway. Why the fuck does it even matter?
    so much this lmaooooo

Quote Originally Posted by jinreeko View Post
    not really, since Alliance is taking the forsaken homeland too
    its okay we gain World Tree and Mount Hyjal and infinite lumber
    God King Rastkhan and Ancient Zandalar with Titan Facility and DInosaurs
    Surumar and the majority of the Broken Isles

Alliance gain Jainas mom and dumpy port town

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    The alliance takes control of everything up to the ghostlands, dude....
    Highly doubt Blizzard will allow that. Like I said, Alliance will end up just having a small few bases set up around those areas. Thats about it. No real threat.

When has war ever been fair?

Highly doubt Blizzard will allow that. Like I said, Alliance will end up just having a small few bases set up around those areas. Thats about it. No real threat.
    Phased zones at lvl 120. Tirisfal, Teldrassil are legit going to change, switching sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post

Sylvanas tries and fails to revive people from the dead and is branded as a monster.

The fact that you don't see how fucked up that is scares me.

Let the horde babies whine, that's all they're good for anyway.

Pathetic really.

So they burned down my capital and where I began my journey, in the end they lose more, and their precious shitty Undercity.

10+ Year Old Account
    That tree was an abomination anyway, tbqh. The actual homeland of Night Elves is Ashenvale and Hyjal.

Holy shit, I just realized that the Light and Shadow do the same thing, bring people back from the dead.

Shouldn't we be just as terrified of the Light as we are of the Forsaken?
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

I'm like... meh. I mean, to be fair, the Horde also seems to be losing the Undercity, so it evens out? I remember the panelist's words: "Is the burning of Teldrassil the reason the Alliance attacked the Undercity... or is the burning of Teldrassil a response to the attack on the Undercity?"

"Very little"? Teldrassil also means "very little", just as much as Undercity does. Both are the home base of a player race, and both have the same strategic value: a stronghold in enemy territory.

The fact that its even stated that Teldrassil was destroyed, but Horde are only simply attacked? Lorderon isn't taken over, isn't destroyed, no...just...attacked.
    I think the words "Lordaeron lies in ruins" kind of means it was destroyed...

She has seen that undead go to a hell like place and yet she forces undeath upon others. Not only that she tried to enslave the Valkyr race which are what lets heroes be revived. So not only is she fucking over her own people she was trying to fuck every other race over and enslave another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Phased zones at lvl 120. Tirisfal, Teldrassil are legit going to change, switching sides.
    Curious to see what happens to Silvermoon. Do the Blood Elves join the Alliance and backstab the Horde to save their beloved city and Sunwell, or does the Alliance take it and they have to move to Suramar? One of those two things is most likely to happen, because they've made it pretty clear each faction is going to have its own continents.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Curious to see what happens to Silvermoon. Do the Blood Elves join the Alliance and backstab the Horde to save their beloved city and Sunwell, or does the Alliance take it and they have to move to Suramar? One of those two things is most likely to happen, because they've made it pretty clear each faction is going to have its own continents.
    They mentioned something about Silvermoon being an important strategic point for the Horde during the Blizzcon events. Maybe it will become a later patch warfront, but it seems like it will stay Horde for at least the beginning.

Can't have a faction war without Horde doing something ridiculously stupid.