With BfA and classic announcement i learn something

They are done with mmorpg
    With all effort they put to legion and what they got in return they are done with this genre for good.
    Instead spread developers across other projects like tom chilton and holinka, this is what we know but something bigger happened.

We know nothing of the sort.
    You don't actually give any reasoning there
    Classic servers were a popular demand, and this is their latest expansion.

Can you provide anything which isn't generic statements describing what they just announced.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    We know nothing of the sort.
    You don't actually give any reasoning there
    Classic servers were a popular demand, and this is their latest expansion.

Can you provide anything which isn't generic statements describing what they just announced.
    According to earning calls they stabilized subs only by small percent compare to wod which is failure.

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    According to earning calls they stabilized subs only by small percent compare to wod which is failure.
    What's with you tards obsessed with shitting on wow and its subs? What's the point? lol
    The game is over a decade old. It's not going to skyrocket to 10+ million subs every time and stay that way. The main gaming scene has moved on to different kinds of games.

I hope OP is aware of the fact that the WoW team is bigger than ever. And for me, bigger teams mean more development.

So I came to the conclusion that OP is either retarded or just trolling. Maybe both?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    What's with you tards obsessed with shitting on wow and its subs? What's the point? lol
    The game is over a decade old. It's not going to skyrocket to 10+ million subs every time and stay that way. The main gaming scene has moved on to different kinds of games.
    ^ What that guy said. Although bringing this up every end of an expansion seems to give people closure. So eh.

So far they've announced much more lauch content than Legion had, so I'm not really sure what's your point.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Quote Originally Posted by Pruna View Post
    ^ What that guy said. Although bringing this up every end of an expansion seems to give people closure. So eh.
    No, it doesnt give them closure as they do it throughout the expansions too.
    They just like to feel "superior" in announcing something that apparently the rest of us are oblivious to.

If "nobody" else sees something the way they do, there are two possibilities.
    Being an utter genius, or an utter idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    I hope OP is aware of the fact that the WoW team is bigger than ever. And for me, bigger teams mean more development.

So I came to the conclusion that OP is either retarded or just trolling. Maybe both?
    Don't worry, it's just the usual circle jerk knee reaction doom and gloom vocal minority retard poster as always posting.