Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Seriously, if they don't at least add Quel'thalas and the draenei lands to the main map... then it will be stupid as hell.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I find it even worse that the Shan'drelar join the Horde after we both helped them. At least regarding the Army of Light, the unity was only to defeat the Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. If it's just hidden behind a scenario or they just have Teldrassil in Flames and Tirisfal changed but then you go to Darkshore / Silverpine and everyone acts like everything is ok... it will be a major story breaker.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you mean same for Hyjal? The Cenarion Circle would normally either split or take the part of the Alliance. In the end, the Horde burn Teldrassil, a world tree. Take in mind that we don't know if either Tyrande or Malfurion escape, but if either or both die, again more reason for the Cenarion Circle to go against the Horde. In the end, Malfurion helped with Cenarius and was the de-facto leader of the Cenarion Circle. If he dies, they should be pissed. If Tyrande died, Malfurion should be pissed.
    Shan'Drelar shared more kinship with Blood Elves and their addiction.

Fucking Night Elves are the furthest thing from Nightborne culture you can get.

But lets be really honest

Nightborne with Night elf models were given to horde because blizzard went fan service and hilariously gave alliance Void <lol?> high elves

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    As opposed to the Nightborne joining the Horde after Surumar? /rollseyes
    Well after tyrande bitching out as usual its only natural, blame that bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sandor View Post
    Alliance gets:
    ruins of an old city.
    Forsaken territory.
    Stromgard, thats going to be udner siege the whole expac
    Kul'tiras

Horde gets:
    Ruins of Teldrassil
    night elf territories (something they REALLY needed)
    Zandalar

Thats all thats announced so far. There really is no favorite when it comes to territory.
    is when one contains the well of eternity on hyjal and the silithus wound well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    The whole premise of the battlefront in *Arathi* was the Horde still flinging to a foothold in the northern parts of EK. I assume there is a similar battlefront in Kalimdor
    I agree, and more will probably occur throughout the expansion.

Now in Kalimdor, I reckon the Alliance warfront will be Dustwallow Marsh. This area is also strategically important, and it will allow the Alliance to fulfil their promise to retake and then rebuild theramore.

The Horde base in the region could be upgraded to a massive for before the fight begins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Shan'Drelar shared more kinship with Blood Elves and their addiction.

Fucking Night Elves are the furthest thing from Nightborne culture you can get.

But lets be really honest

Nightborne with Night elf models were given to horde because blizzard went fan service and hilariously gave alliance Void <lol?> high elves
    That is true... but then the Nighborne that had been partially lost and saw the dangers of being addicted, I'd wager those could have had an influence against night elves. I mean, to those, night elves are what they were moving towards.

Though you're probably right, since night elves and blood elves are two of the most played races, they got the reverse in both factions. And high elves for the Alliance since everyone complained about not having them.

If the night elves will lose Ashenvale, then the Horde should've lost all of Tirisfal and Silverpine. It would only make sense to give the Alliance all the undead territory if the Horde is getting all the night elven territory.

This however doesn't seem to be the case and the undead hold a huge landmass to the North of Lordaeron according to the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    The Nightborne forgot that the Alliance helped liberate Suramar and found a cure for their addiction to the nightwell, now they went Horde.
    While the army of the light forgot that the horde helped imprison sargeras same thing, bad writing have fun with your emo elves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    While the army of the light forgot that the horde helped imprison sargeras same thing, bad writing have fun with your emo elves.
    Both factions got cucked and got a type of race they never wanted.

I was so glad to finally get out of Suramar and the Nighthold, to never bother with them again.

Let's just hope that we won't get any elven refugees polluting our cities.

Why would Blood elves be thrilled that the Alliance is encroaching on Silvermoon? They should be horrified by this turn of events, since the Forsaken was their only other ally in the Eastern Kingdoms.

Although, speaking of the new races, it does make me wonder how that's going to be portrayed if at all lore wise. I can't imagine most Nightborne/Highmountain Tauren/Lightforged Draenei would be glad to go to war with the faction who also just helped them save their homeland.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    It is time for a Garithos statue outside Stormwind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Although, speaking of the new races, it does make me wonder how that's going to be portrayed if at all lore wise. I can't imagine most Nightborne/Highmountain Tauren/Lightforged Draenei would be glad to go to war with the faction who also just helped them save their homeland.
    There'll be a questline to unlock them for your faction which will explain us why they've taken the path that they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    There'll be a questline to unlock them for your faction which will explain us why they've taken the path that they have.
    There was a short questline for the Pandaren too to explain the same.

Although I can't imagine most were happy being told to go fight in an arena to prove themselves to the Horde, and then the whole "desecrating Pandaria" was kinda brushed over since apparently the Pandaren leaders mean nothing.

I'd expect similar in this honestly. It will explain why they choose the faction they did, but they won't ever touch upon the fact that those races shouldn't want to fight the Alliance (Or Horde in the case of the Lightforged Draenei).

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Anduin says yes to sanctuary cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sandor View Post
    Anduin says yes to sanctuary cities.
    Lock him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    There was a short questline for the Pandaren too to explain the same.

Although I can't imagine most were happy being told to go fight in an arena to prove themselves to the Horde, and then the whole "desecrating Pandaria" was kinda brushed over since apparently the Pandaren leaders mean nothing.

I'd expect similar in this honestly. It will explain why they choose the faction they did, but they won't ever touch upon the fact that those races shouldn't want to fight the Alliance (Or Horde in the case of the Lightforged Draenei).
    They've taken the additional races/subraces thing too far and too fast in my opinion. Dark iron dwarves, Wildhammer dwarves, Mag'har orcs and then some would have been sufficient enough for starters.

Deleted
    So far Horde gains more than it looses.

Classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    So far Horde gains more than it looses.

Classic.
    Latest reaction from within the temple of the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    Horde still has half of Lordaeron. I assume the Alliance has half of Northern Kalimdor.
    Horde has Quel'thalas. The logical counterpart for Alliance would be Draenei isles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    It's funny to see how triggered Anaxie is over this next xpac.

The RP Wars! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoloid View Post
    The Horde get Highmountain tribes and the Nightborne, which is a double fuck you to the Alliance.
    I can see Nightborne, but how are Highmountain a fuck you to the Alliance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.