Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Pretty obvious when more than half the questions are always about the "new features" coming. Its Marketing while looking like you are listening to the community. Its genius really
    To be fair, if they didn't screen the questions, we'd get a lot of really garbage cringy questions. Well I mean, more than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    no question about it yet, so no answer for it.
    it has been answered yesterday and today earlier, they are going away.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Anza View Post
    Have they mentioned if random legendaries are going away in the new expansion?
    They said there will be no random legendaries in a different interview.

Have they mentioned if random legendaries are going away in the new expansion?
    Yep. They are. Said it in the asmongold/hotted interview and I think in the panser one as well. They said it a few times.

No one asked about new class combinations? don`t see any info about that on any interview
    ''I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.''

The people who are passively aggressively attacking the devs with their questions are pretty cringe, though. Like, ask the damn question like an adult, not like some whiney child that didn't get ice cream before dinner.

Character creation question was savage

Deleted
    pff, guess no Jaina raid boss, i was looking forward to kill her.

Holes in the ceilings, they actually picked that dumb question?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, a guy asked about why there are holes on the ceiling on boss fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    To be fair, if they didn't screen the questions, we'd get a lot of really garbage cringy questions. Well I mean, more than normal.
    Oh absolutely. The community doesnt help asking about flying 436723 times and asking if they can get housing for their murloc collections

In the past Blizz wouldn't let its employees say anything in interviews so during the interview the employee would say, "I can't talk about that" all the time. This year they must've changed their policy. I think viewers are smart enough to know that just because an employee says something that there might be changes later on. Most viewers anyways.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Upright orcs are confirmed! Sweet. Bet they won’t be able to be Paladins like 90% of the sub races we have so far though. Really hope that changes and Paladins get some more options in the future. So far it’s just lightforged Draenei and possible dark iron dwarves but it’s not confirmed if Dark iron can be Paladins.

I’d like to see Vrykul for humans and I’d like to see them be Paladins as well. If zandalar can be Paladins since we’ve seen them act as Paladins that would be insane too. Paladins need some damn love here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Yeah, a guy asked about why there are holes on the ceiling on boss fights.
    Really..? The fuck?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Babyrobot View Post
    Holes in the ceilings, they actually picked that dumb question?
    Don’t blame them. That shouldn’t be a question in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Really..? The fuck?
    Yeah, answer: Because camera, duh.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Yeah, answer: Because camera, duh.
    Lmao fantastic.

Void Elves will be absurdly cool with that info.

edited: Like a super saiyajin blood elf.

Yeah they preselected these questions ahead of time, its less cringey then previous blizzcons but still feels very scripted with a lot of uninteresting questions. Not going to get hard hitting questions here for the most part. Also likely not many if any questions about WoW Classic either.

They've answered the flight question the exact same way since WoD, yet people keep asking it..

Yeah they preselected these questions ahead of time, its less cringey then previous blizzcons but still feels very scripted with a lot of uninteresting questions. Not going to get hard hitting questions here for the most part. Also likely not many if any questions about WoW Classic either.
    You’re telling me they preselected the hole in ceiling question? What the fuck.