Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    No it is literally a conspiracy, literally not a theory. Literally.

You're mocking me for using a word properly all while dodging the point of my post, am I supposed to be impressed?

You're going on my ignore list, but realistically you should be banned because posting conspiracy theories is against the rules.

What a sad, lonely, confused life.

Quote Originally Posted by Caonspiracylela
    I saw a meme about people using the word "literally" incorrectly once so I'm going to use it even when the person I'm replying to used the word correctly, it will show everyone how smart I am despite being a babbling crazy person who believes in lizard cities inside of the hollow earth.
    Are you fucking kidding me?

Infracted for flaming. We do not allow quotes to be altered, especially not to flame.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2017-11-06 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Please be rational.
    be rational? take your own damn advice.

you're implying people with a PC don't own a smart phone, and would have to buy one for an authenticator for a couple of bag slots?

yeh that's right BE FUCKING RATIONAL, instead of being pathetic pedantic and trying to argue a stupid ass point.

i bet you was like lol i ain't playing pokemon go THAT SHITS PAY TO WIN, U GOTTA PAY FOR A PHONE TO WIN.

There's people who don't use an authenticator?

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    according to mmo-c there are people who don't even have a mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    be rational? take your own damn advice.
    I always do. For one to determine cost to do X, one ALWAYS has to start from the baseline that one CAN do X.

In the case of the backpack - the requirements of being ABLE to do it are:

A computer PLUS WOW Software PLUS Wow Subscription <-- that is called the baseline.

The cost to use the authenticator then logically follows to be any cost on top of said baseline.

See - rational logical thought gets you a long way

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    You realize blizzard injects tracking nanites into your optic nerves if you use their app, right? Don't say I didn't warn you.

Just in case it wasn't obvious /s because in a horrifying turn of events, there is actually someone in this thread that believes that blizzard intentionally spies on every aspect of your life and they are working closely with spy agencies to attack their customers. (not a joke)

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    You're mocking me for using a word properly all while dodging the point of my post, am I supposed to be impressed?

You're going on my ignore list, but realistically you should be banned because posting conspiracy theories is against the rules.

What a sad, lonely, confused life.

Are you fucking kidding me?
    Evidence was posted. The fact is we've been spied on through WoW and other games, and it's not a "theory".

Literally.

Now if you're going to shitpost by ascribing my name to something I haven't posted, that's trolling and baiting and you should be banned.

I always do. For one to determine cost to do X, one ALWAYS has to start from the baseline that one CAN do X.

In the case of the backpack - the requirements of being ABLE to do it are:

A computer PLUS WOW Software PLUS Wow Subscription <-- that is called the baseline.

The cost to use the authenticator then logically follows to be any cost on top of said baseline.

See - rational logical thought gets you a long way
    no you're implying people need to buy a damn phone in 2017, people who own a PC play wow have a subscription but don't own a phone?

so rational logic is, they need a house preferably one with a roof rain can really ruin a gaming experience
    drinking water
    food
    hey probably a chair they're going to want something comfortable to sit on
    and much more.

if you're going to be over the top and pedantic we can all use that stupid logic.

so you've missed out a lot of over the top pernickety details im afraid, again you've failed you follow your own "rational logic"

Evidence was posted. The fact is we've been spied on through WoW and other games, and it's not a "theory".
    Sure but you've claimed blizzard had explicit knowledge of it and even took part in it, THAT is the conspiracy, keep up.
    Yep. That's what Blizz claims (that they were "unaware") but if you believe that then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you...cheap.

Literally.
    You're again proving you haven't the faintest clue that the word "literally" exists outside of valley girl speak

Now if you're going to shitpost by ascribing my name to something I haven't posted, that's trolling and baiting and you should be banned.
    I've done no such thing.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2017-11-05 at 05:18 AM.

no you're implying people need to buy a damn phone in 2017
    No - I'm implying that a large number of people DO NOT need to buy a smart phone in 2017.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by troll View Post
    i hope i'm not the only one who won't install their shitty app, i don't need to be tracked by blizz 24/7 outside of the game too
    Geez, everyone acts like everything tracks.

https://gear.blizzard.com/us/authenticators

There's always the physical one too if you are that tin foiled about tracking.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    according to mmo-c there are people who don't even have a mobile phone.
    i don't have a cell phone, never really wanted one. The Tychus on my authenticator keeps telling me to get one but I have no one I want to call.

So you understand that what you are saying is literally a conspiracy theory, I'm not mocking you, you are literally talking about a secret cabal within blizzard spying on people. Do you accept that lunacy?
    Everything Blizzard says is a lie to people like him.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by tavalus View Post
    I already have an authenticator, it just seemed like a really odd comment. They always said increasing the original backpack size was difficult code wise or something because of it being part of the old code. Just didn't understand the connection they're making to authenticators being part of it. If it's just an incentive thing then that's fine I guess, just seemed like a really odd connection based on the Q&A.
    It would 100% be incentive to do it, there is no way adding authentication would solve the coding issue lol.

Quote Originally Posted by troll View Post
    i hope i'm not the only one who won't install their shitty app, i don't need to be tracked by blizz 24/7 outside of the game too
    Then install android studio on your pc and then the authenticator?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    i don't have a cell phone, never really wanted one. The Tychus on my authenticator keeps telling me to get one but I have no one I want to call.
    nobody cares. you have a pc, get winauth or be quiet.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://winauth.github.io/winauth/index.html yes it's possible the author is malicious but the code is open so feel free to review and compile it yourself. Personally I have been using that for many years now and haven't had my authenicator data stolen. (unless they are playing an extremely long waiting game) I believe it also works for linux and mac via Wine.

That being said you can't really bitch about needing a phone. There are free solutions to run it right on your computer even though it potentially won't be as secure as an unrooted/unjailbroken phone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Sure but you've claimed blizzard had explicit knowledge of it and even took part in it, THAT is the conspiracy, keep up.

You're again proving you haven't the faintest clue that the word "literally" exists outside of valley girl speak

I've done no such thing.

Let's get it straight here: you're the bandwagon-jumper who likes to use worn-out trendy words without knowing wtf you're talking about. You did that.

You also don't know the difference between a theory and something that is a conspiracy that has actually occurred. A conspiracy is simply two or more people plotting to do harm or commit an illegal act. When it has been shown to have happened it's not a theory but is fact.

Blizz can say what they want, but if you think they didn't know something was in the background fettering out data, then you're pretty gullible.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    So why let anyone play the game at all without one? It's an incentive, too.

Hell, why not limit your ability to level. Or buy things. Or loot things from a boss. Or gather things. Or visit the auction house. Or create a character. Or log in. Or do anything at all. It's all cool, you already use an authenticator so it's fiiiiine! But fuck anyone who doesn't want to for whatever reason THEY want or have, and doubly fuck anyone who doesn't own a smartphone at all for whatever reason THEY want to have. Right? Right.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you really this fucking obtuse?

It doesn't matter if there's a free option for SOME people. OTHER people still HAVE to buy it if they want this option. Not everyone on the planet has a fucking smartphone, no matter how fucking ignorant people like you are.

But hey, thanks again for proving the whole "I'M SPESHUL SNOWFLAKE!!!! I DONT KARE WAT NE1 ELSE HAS, ITS FREE 4 ME SO FUK DEM LOLOLOL!!! I'M SO KEWL & SPESHUL, LOOKIT MEEEEE!"
    Sounds like someone needs to get with the times and get a smartphone. lol.

Just a note - free means you don't have to pay anything. Buying a mobile phone <> free.
    I guess you didn't read my later post which linked to another alternative, Because that would've been too hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.