So will the Worgen females finally follow the concept art?

Or is forever just a concept and the whole 'handbag dwelling toy rat dog' Chihuahua looks stays but gets upressed?

10+ Year Old Account
    They called out the chihuahua expression so I guess they'll want to change it. Hopefully.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard during one of the panels and in a couple of interviews that Worgen are going to receive a model update eventually with the emphasis being on reworking (almost completely) the female Worgen model to be more wolf-like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Fox View Post
    I heard during one of the panels and in a couple of interviews that Worgen are going to receive a model update eventually with the emphasis being on reworking (almost completely) the female Worgen model to be more wolf-like.
    I think that was in the Q&A.

So, for the people wondering why it's taking so long, it's probably because it's a lot more than just a simple graphical overhaul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post

So, for the people wondering why it's taking so long, it's probably because it's a lot more than just a simple graphical overhaul.
    That's actually a good point, we could see something as drastic as them rebuilding the Worgen model from the ground up.

I would love it if they could more closely resemble Genn from the BfA cinematic in the future!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am really hoping that it does come out this expansion, they said it won't be available at 8.0, but I would think that means that it's just not available at release? If it's not, oh well. I'd much rather them break it down and build them both back up again, and as said above, that is a lot of work. If you change the shape of your models, all of the gear will clip and not look right either I would think, which means that has to be tweaked a little as well (although I am not sure how everything is put together to begin with, I don't work in 3D, and certainly not coding).

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    They called out the chihuahua expression so I guess they'll want to change it. Hopefully.
    Guessing with actual face bones they'll be able to have more expressions than permasnarl.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Hopefully male worgen get the male Orc treatment and stand upright as well. If and old person, like Grey,and cand stand upright, a young pup like myself should be able to as well.

Side not Forsaken and Troll hunching doesn’t bother me at all.

I'm glad that they're fixing the female worgen, but I hope they fix the "football head" on the male worgen as well.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

The problem is that they will have to look identical but with pixel upgrades. Remember WoD? They tried changing them just a tiny bit and people complained that a cheek bone was 2% off from the original.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    The problem is that they will have to look identical but with pixel upgrades. Remember WoD? They tried changing them just a tiny bit and people complained that a cheek bone was 2% off from the original.
    They said explicitly that when the models get looked at female Worgen are gonna be rebuilt from the ground up.

I don't think anyone really defends the females as they are, the most you get out of people playing them is "I'm used to it now"

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    They said explicitly that when the models get looked at female Worgen are gonna be rebuilt from the ground up.

I don't think anyone really defends the females as they are, the most you get out of people playing them is "I'm used to it now"
    Well that's good. I'm glad they aren't going to listen to the 3 people that would complain. Not that I would care since worgen should all be put down for the mongrels they are! FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post

It's more like they have other priorities, and while important, pushing out artwork for each expansion takes precedence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eventually, it took like 14 years to get upright Orcs that looked like the concept art, so hang in there!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yes, there are people who will whine and actually like this form. No, noone should care that they do.
    I feel like anyone that does probably don't have a great grasp of anatomy at all, honestly....
    My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today.

By Shyama