Poll: Do you?

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7.3.5 early 2018, release july-august

I would assume BfA comes out early Fall 2018. Lets just say September(that would be a little more than two years after Legion release). That would mean 9-10 months of Antorus.

Since they evaded the question about when beta starts, I think it has the potential to be even longer.
    However, the content since 7.1 has been pretty thin, so I hope it will be out sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Since they evaded the question about when beta starts, I think it has the potential to be even longer.
    However, the content since 7.1 has been pretty thin, so I hope it will be out sooner.
    Yeah, only a couple of new raids, a new world, new animations, new 5mans, new M+.

Really fucking thin. lol
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Nope, as I foresee the expansion to be released in end August/start september.
    Seems like a fair time line, could be earlier who knows.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    I still say June/July, but August wouldn't kill me.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Antorus will launch 28. November. I expect 8.0 to drop late September (and it's even more likely to me after reveal) so I think we will have exactly 10 months of Antorus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Well, my timeline is built on 6 months of raid + 2 months of pre-patch as a minimum guidance.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    3 Years of Legion.. blame Classic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Antorus will launch 28. November. I expect 8.0 to drop late September (and it's even more likely to me after reveal) so I think we will have exactly 10 months of Antorus.
    November 2018. So it's about 12 months.

You can say "12 months is less than 14 months", but i don't know if the poll is really accurate. 12 months isn't MUCH better than 14 months.

They'll probably release in August or early September.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, my timeline is built on 6 months of raid + 2 months of pre-patch as a minimum guidance.
    The problem isn't the duration of the raid. BoA simply will take a lot of time. Perhaps they can make it to mid oct'18.

They don't want Antorus to last 12 months, it just happens because of how much time an xpac needs.

Surely it will last longer than the other legion tiers, but still will not last as much as HFC and SoO, they talked a lot about reducing content droughts, and till now Legion has been good on this side. Obviously developing a new xpac will require more time than a single content patch, but I don't feel like it will go further than 10 months

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    3 Years of Legion.. blame Classic.
    no point to resubscribe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care as long as they make a proper expansion. I'd rather unsubscribe and wait than have a half-assed pile of crap that was WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    Yeah, only a couple of new raids, a new world, new animations, new 5mans, new M+.

Really fucking thin. lol
    As far as content goes, we got 4 zones, 2 dungeons and 2 raids in 10 months..

Deleted
    September 2018

Not earlier than november, i even think it's beginning of december.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    I don't care as long as they make a proper expansion. I'd rather unsubscribe and wait than have a half-assed pile of crap that was WoD.
    This has nothing to do with each other: Siege of Orgrimmar also took 14 months and after this we got WoD. So for WoD 2.0 aka BfA, i expect not less!

10+ Year Old Account
    expansion is far from ready but the main features are here i think it won't last more tan 6 months
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    As far as content goes, we got 4 zones, 2 dungeons and 2 raids in 10 months..
    And in 3 weeks, it'll be 3 raids.

Three raids, 4 zones, 2 dungeons in less than a year is a good bit of constant content.