Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kordoles View Post
    Emissaries, isn't that part of World Quests? I'll add the profession revamp, thanks.
    No, emissaries are essentially daily quests 2.0.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RHDS View Post
    No, emissaries are essentially daily quests 2.0.
    You gotta do 4 World Quest for the emmisary reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Check out older expansions feature trailers. Back in the days, the features were worth to be excited about.
    Since legion. the feature list is a bit of meh and not worth to be excited about.
    Like they got nothing left for us to give. It was kinda obv in legion and even more obv in Battle for Azeroth.
    Agree to disagree I guess? A lot of the features from old expansions either never made it into the game or they weren't even worth mentioning in the feature video to begin with.

They should've just called it World of Warcraft - We're officially in maintenance mode now

Island Expeditions are essentially Legion Portals 2.0; so not really a new feature.

Keep in mind that BfA is still a looong way off, with a lot of systems still in development. They glossed over a ton of stuff and didn't talk at all about things like class design. I noticed a lot of comments along the lines of "we want to do something with it, but nothing to announce yet", specifically regarding things like legendaries and follower missions.

I wouldn't draw any conclusions about anything just yet. BfA's systems seem far less nailed down than Legion's were at this point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan1763 View Post
    They should've just called it World of Warcraft - We're officially in maintenance mode now
    What, you wanted more? What for example?

Seriously guys, at some point the will start finding the right balance of features, we're getting near that point.

They cant just add stuff, solely for the reason to add new stuff. It has to be something actually needed as well.

They took what worked well in legion and they are expanding upon it, solid way to move forward IMO.

This xpac shows to me that blizzard has matured, they're thinking of what makes a good game, not just a good expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Island Expeditions are essentially Legion Portals 2.0; so not really a new feature.
    They're scenarios 2.0, and the randomization of challenges, the AI rivals and the PvP mode are new key features.

this is literally the last dying breath of wow

just go and take a look at the Legion reveal and how they portray "key features" vs what we actually got. I personally couldn't stop laughing when re-watching it recently
    Last edited by Ericdaroude; 2017-11-05 at 06:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    The sim is correct, it isn't generally well known but war token really is a six thousand dps increase over deaths choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    They're scenarios 2.0, and the randomization of challenges, the AI rivals and the PvP mode are new key features.
    The randomization was already there in the Legion Portals; they took this existing system, put more stuff in the random-table, mix it with MoP Scenarios and voila we have a "New Feature"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Was somewhat looking forward to the expansion, now i probably won't bother buying it, way to remove reasons to run things blizz.
    Warforging and Titanforging will still exist but only up to 10 item levels as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    Warforging and Titanforging will still exist but only up to 10 item levels as far as I know.
    nothing even remotely close to your statement was said by blizzard. titanforge will continue existing in its current capacity, just 3-4 item slots are excluded from it (those that have the effects which replace our legendaries). the rest will continue to randomly forge up peoples asses
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    The sim is correct, it isn't generally well known but war token really is a six thousand dps increase over deaths choice.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Ya I mean Legion is essentially perfect minus legendaries and those are being removed.

Look at 8.0 as bringing needed changes and using the great base systems that Legion perfected.

No need to reinvent the wheel right? World quests and Mythic+ are essentially the best those systems can get.
    Would love to see dungeon sets return for Mythic+ so that there's more long-term progression for them. Make the set bonuses crazy shit for dungeons so raiders don't feel obligated to farm them.

I could have sworn that they said that spell updates will continue to be updated, including some that have already been updated too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Yeah, it might be under the hood, but it's updated and changed, so a new feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    Keep in mind that BfA is still a looong way off, with a lot of systems still in development. They glossed over a ton of stuff and didn't talk at all about things like class design. I noticed a lot of comments along the lines of "we want to do something with it, but nothing to announce yet", specifically regarding things like legendaries and follower missions.

I wouldn't draw any conclusions about anything just yet. BfA's systems seem far less nailed down than Legion's were at this point.
    Yes I know. This list is a work in progress just to get an overview, not to bash or hate on any expansion. I'll update it whenever we know more.

Quote Originally Posted by kydon1328 View Post
    I could have sworn that they said that spell updates will continue to be updated, including some that have already been updated too.
    Really? If you can find any source I'll gladly update the list. It has to be released with 8.0 though, no future patch.

Deleted
    Really? If you can find any source I'll gladly update the list. It has to be released with 8.0 though, no future patch.

They said it in one of the interviews I was watching, don't know which interview but it's 100% that they said it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    They said it in one of the interviews I was watching, don't know which interview but it's 100% that they said it.
    Hm, alright. I'll still need a source though, so I can compare it to the changes Legion and 7.0 made.

Deleted
    Hm, alright. I'll still need a source though, so I can compare it to the changes Legion and 7.0 made.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/?page=3
    Spell Effects
    Using layers to create visuals on abstract shapes
    Warlocks are on the way
    Even more new spell effects for ones that were updated already.
    Drustvar
    Ancient druidic death magic spell effects for witches
    Wanted to incorporate spirit magic in the feel of the creatures in the zone as well.
    Blood magic will use a lot of new spell effects