Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Looks to be the best to me. Taking the game back to its roots with modern QoL. Amazing. Modern fanbase mad and like us all may be a little afraid of such a big shift in direction, but people who fondly remember Vanilla should be rejoicing over today.

I cried bro, I cried. Good game blizzard, you win videogames.

I knew Ion would bring it back to right, I just didn't expect it this quickly.
    Played this game for 12 years, this expansion looks like crap.
    Keep moving forward. - Walt Disney

7+ Year Old Account
    they always have to show Saurfang geting fucked by some way, they have some boner to not show him badass, fucking arrows

also, who is that troll shamans doing spells all the time? for some seconds i tough it was vol'jin, sadly is not
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2017-11-03 at 10:02 PM.

Worst cinematic, I would say. Obviously the video quality is getting better with every trailer, but the content... Very uninspiring. If the graphics weren't Blizzard quality, the trailer would look like some random new 3rd rate PvP MMO trailer. Every trailer so far told a story of its own that was at the same time a great introduction to the x-pac, this one... just a few main characters in battle. Feels like vanilla trailer, TBH, (TBC to a much lesser extent), and that is a massive letdown after every other one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

All that racial representation appealed to my Classic/TBC cinematic nostalgia.

Let's hope the actual expansion follows suit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Did I look cool?
    You kinda died bro... thankfully we had the dragon balls... I mean Manduin to rez u.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    Anduin is Mercy all of a sudden though. I sense a bit of Alliance bias in that shit.

Also, Jaina is a bit of a crack addict now?
    I got the exact opposite feeling, Sylvanas butchered the alliance forces, literally... And they are building Manduin to be one of the strongest light wielders out there.

Deleted
    Anduin looked insanely cool with his helm.

So that armor is where all those taxpayer dollars went
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

This is why Voljin made her Warchief. The Loa saw this coming war and knew could lead.

Fricking amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    You kinda died bro... thankfully we had the dragon balls... I mean Manduin to rez u.

- - - Updated - - -

I got the exact opposite feeling, Sylvanas butchered the alliance forces, literally... And they are building Manduin to be one of the strongest light wielders out there.
    I am a 90 year old man who turns into a wolf, the amount of plot armor I have is minimal.

that cinematic was better than the whole warcraft movie should have made a movie like that instead.

Watching slyvanus she looked pretty hot for an undead banshee queen. Makes me want to goggle some hentai pics of her kappa. I tear up a little when she said for the horde.

Anduin using his mass res or whatever was O P ! I also tear up a little but not as much when he said for the alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Anathaema View Post
    Oh my ... shivers everywhere !

Truly "heroic"!

How did you guys experience it ?
    I would literally sacrifice an expansion to get a full, feature-length CGI film of the Warcraft story made by those cinematic geniuses. No joke!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas' sly smile when Anduin steps up and rezzes everyone was pretty cool.

Was that Rokhan in the mask?

It was absolutely amazing.
    Watched it more than 10 times.

Found something interesting...
    While I watched it frame by frame (with Media Player Classic)
    Around 2:42 when Anduin got smashed by Saurfang (YAY) his helmet rolls on the ground
    HOWEVER his helmet Eye-holes at first are open then they close as if helmet alone has some kind of consciousness!!!

Loved Sylvanas she was very beautiful

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas' banshee form was great, and so was Anduin putting that stupid sword down and calling on the glory of the Light.

This cinematic is EPIC!
    But question: who the hell are the Alliance mages bolting Arcane and Fire? They don't look like Night Elves (and Night Elves wouldn't be mages, plus they're stuck on the sea fleeing from their burning tree), but they have sharped ears, looking like Nightfallen...

Quote Originally Posted by Sluimerstand View Post
    Nice. Now I'm just left to wonder why all we saw were Orcs, Trolls, Undead, Tauren, Humans, Dwarves and Draenei.

At least, I didn't spot any Night Elves, Blood Elves, Goblins, Gnomes or Worgen (other than Genn).
    I think the archers whose arms were all we saw were Night Elves. They were facing the right direction for it.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    I think the archers whose arms were all we saw were Night Elves. They were facing the right direction for it.
    Yes, after re-watching I indeed also spotted the Night Elves. Just missing Blood Elves, Goblins, Gnomes and Worgen other than Genn, then.

Deleted
    I didn't like Sylvanas face - it looked odd