Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    #TeamNoBattleBeta

I'd be nice if we knew their plans for Alphas and Betas. If it's too long after Blizzcon it might just be easier to make a new thread for that sort of discussion.
    You mean we would have written 2704+ pages for them to be ditched out and not taken into the final count? HELL NO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    You mean we would have written 2704+ pages for them to be ditched out and not taken into the final count? HELL NO.
    Oh fair enough. I forgot this was a competition.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    By the looks of it, even intern testing seems to be far away from Beta stages.
    They said they are already testing Warfronts back at home.

Oh fair enough. I forgot this was a competition.
    Exactly.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have it as a bookmark, so no problems!
    You smart Vol de Tort!
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    They said they are already testing Warfronts back at home.
    Assuming everything works well and is playing in a fun way that's still their early testing. If it doesn't work out and they have to go back to the drawing board that's gonna be rough.

I was fairly optimistic on their timeline until the Deep Dive panel on systems. That was not encouraging.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming everything works well and is playing in a fun way that's still their early testing. If it doesn't work out and they have to go back to the drawing board that's gonna be rough.

I was fairly optimistic on their timeline until the Deep Dive panel on systems. That was not encouraging.
    It was dull, most of the devs aren't charismatic. Not their fault, it's not their job but I digress. I still think they should open rewards up for all races. I mean those sets look rad but...look awkward as hell in other races.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It was dull, most of the devs aren't charismatic. Not their fault, it's not their job but I digress. I still think they should open rewards up for all races. I mean those sets look rad but...look awkward as hell in other races.
    It was dull no doubt - but it also felt like a lot of that stuff was still in early development or hadn't been fully committed to yet.

It was also a bit awkward. That second guy who had to talk was definitely about to puke out of nerves.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was dull no doubt - but it also felt like a lot of that stuff was still in early development or hadn't been fully committed to yet.

It was also a bit awkward. That second guy who had to talk was definitely about to puke out of nerves.
    Yeah, it's not easy, even rehearsing it won't prepare you for the real thing. I did a eulogy for my Dad in front of a big church, not easy.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yeah, it's not easy, even rehearsing it won't prepare you for the real thing. I did a eulogy for my Dad in front of a big church, not easy.
    Indeed. Even Jen (I think that was her name) was a little jittery at the start of the Q&A. Stage fright is most definitely a thing, especially when hundreds of thousands of people are watching.
    Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    You smart Vol de Tort!
    I couldn't miss even of of those quality memes!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    afaik don't they eventually have to just recreate the thread cuz forum will implode on itself if page count goes to high?
    Well, the thread has already flown by the point where it can be renamed without things dying... so yeah we'll probably have to make a new one unless chaud finds some time to do magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Well, the thread has already flown by the point where it can be renamed without things dying... so yeah we'll probably have to make a new one unless chaud finds some time to do magic.
    But... this thread is home. We can't let it disappear.

We're not letting this thread die, no no. At least not until page 3000. We'll make it, I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    "This is my home. I was born in this thread, and I'm ready to die in it. So you can either attack, or try to starve us out. We have enough provisions for two years. Do you have two years, Kingslayer?"
    I'm loving this WAY too much.

Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    We're not letting this thread die, no no. At least not until page 3000. We'll make it, I swear.
    There is no AT LEAST! With this post, I ascend to the rank of Lightbringer, and I swear to protect this thread... from the ABYSS!

#TeamNoBattleBeta

I'd be nice if we knew their plans for Alphas and Betas. If it's too long after Blizzcon it might just be easier to make a new thread for that sort of discussion.
    In one interview, one dev said he played through a dungeon 4 months ago... So alpha has been going on a while.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    So you're saying we have a better chance of making "Speculation" an official synonym of "Alpha/Beta" than the thread getting renamed?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm loving this WAY too much.

There is no AT LEAST! With this post, I ascend to the rank of Lightbringer, and I swear to protect this thread... from the ABYSS!
    Welcome young Padawan, enjoy your title for the next 1k shitposts!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    MMO-Champion: Battle for the Official Patch 8.0 Speculation Thread?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Welcome young Padawan, enjoy your title for the next 1k shitposts!

We stand... as ONE. FOR THE SPECULATION THREAD! *roars*

Real footage of me ascending to Lightbringer, and then us protecting this thread from evil.

7+ Year Old Account

We stand... as ONE. FOR THE SPECULATION THREAD! *roars*

Real footage of me ascending to Lightbringer, and then us protecting this thread from evil.
    Is it the same evil preventing us to rename the thread?

Don't think that's you, it's from the same day as I ascended to Lightbringer!