Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs up Windrunner Sister Interactions

Sylvanas, the Banshee Queen (all hail Sylvanas, death to the Alliance, death to the Horde, Sylvanas reigns supreme since 2002) versus Alleria the Void...Vamp? With Vereesa in the middle trying to negotiate peace between the warring sisters? Wouldn't this just be exquisite? Send Anduin to a summer camp somewhere like the teenage boy he is and let the adults do the fighting.

Or, even better, albeit less likely...all three Windrunner sisters unite and, and, take over the world...s!

I can see this thread going places.

Oh my Sylvie you’ve changed

10+ Year Old Account
    It is possible Vereesa is gone completely, or at least thats what the Teldrassil burning images suggest... it would be interesting anyway to see how she reacts.

I....I expected something different from the title.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    Alleria would easily whip both of their asses. But i'm all for them uniting, or even interacting this expansion.
    Alleria sounds like a cold medicine

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Alleria sounds like a cold medicine
    The void is pretty cold, indeed.

And what’s with people caping so hard for a character that’s hasn’t been around since Warcraft 2 all of a sudden. Even when Sylvanas alive it was stated she was the best in the family.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    And what’s with people caping so hard for a character that’s hasn’t been around since Warcraft 2 all of a sudden. Even when Sylvanas alive it was stated she was the best in the family.
    Well, for some of us, Sylvanas was the best character in Warcraft 3, and it's been a shame how minor of a role she has had throughout WoWs history. Even her elevation to the "War Chief" status is just a ridiculous slap-on storyline in the wake of Metzen departing and Thrall disappearing into limbo. She needs her own storyline to be continued, separate from the Horde. She has always needed that. She has always deserved that. But instead it's just always been about the green Jesus instead.

Maybe now, though. Just maybe.

Clickbait title... Shame on your OP!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Well, for some of us, Sylvanas was the best character in Warcraft 3, and it's been a shame how minor of a role she has had throughout WoWs history. Even her elevation to the "War Chief" status is just a ridiculous slap-on storyline in the wake of Metzen departing and Thrall disappearing into limbo. She needs her own storyline to be continued, separate from the Horde. She has always needed that. She has always deserved that. But instead it's just always been about the green Jesus instead.

Maybe now, though. Just maybe.
    I was talking about Alleria

The title is slightly misleading....

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Clickbait title is Clickbait.

Mods, can we get a lock?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    Clickbait title is Clickbait.

Mods, can we get a lock?
    Maybe the OP will make good on his promise yet...
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Sylvanas, the Banshee Queen (all hail Sylvanas, death to the Alliance, death to the Horde, Sylvanas reigns supreme since 2002) versus Alleria the Void...Vamp? With Vereesa in the middle trying to negotiate peace between the warring sisters? Wouldn't this just be exquisite? Send Anduin to a summer camp somewhere like the teenage boy he is and let the adults do the fighting.

Or, even better, albeit less likely...all three Windrunner sisters unite and, and, take over the world...s!
    title is a click bait ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

if anything we have an influx of elfs female in this game, if you add also the nightborne that have an elf queen. For a change we need a strong troll female and a crazy gnome girl in charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

I've been meaning to draw a set with all three Windrunner sisters, actually. Still deciding on the exact theme.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Deleted
    Clickbait? Bah. Because the term has never been used for anything else than what it literally means. Not ever. Fine, rename it to "Windrunner Holy Trinity" then. Or, or, the "Three Little Windrunners".

The point was though that there'd be great plot material with these three sisters.

Deleted
    Your drool is making the floor slippery, boi.

Not sure your poly-amorous/incestual suggestion has merit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    Alleria would easily whip both of their asses. But i'm all for them uniting, or even interacting this expansion.

Considering Sylvanas was ranger general during the 2nd war i think she's a better shot than Alleria