Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by yuareapirate View Post
    you think feral wont have any consequences?
    I suppose it will, but I'm not the one with my panties in a knot about it, I'm the one wanting to why you folks are.

Quote Originally Posted by AzazeltheRuthless View Post
    Because, Feral wasn't that bad of DPS in Vanilla. Just hard to play and one of the more complex playstyles. Basically, as everything else in Vanilla when people complain. Get good or quit.
    lol. this is dead wrong. i played druid in vanilla. my server-first guild had a druid th at convinced leadership to give him all the dps gear he wanted, ocne everyone had it for their main specs. every months of work, and having every piece of gear he wanted in the game up to AQ40 (this was pre-naxx), his dps still sucked shit and he couldnt tank a raid boss. he quit the guild when they told him it had been a waste of time and gear and to go back to healing.

Deleted
    One phrase in an endless interview about classic, and forum is filled with posts and comments about it (not to mention that more are in the classic section than in the BfA section). The potential is huge. I hope the final "classic" product is not going to ruin it.

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    What are these inconveniences anyway? Bugs, glitches, server unstability? or the lack of certain features?
    Bugs/Glitches/lack of stability are the only things to expect being fixed. It means you won't see any features and they plan to be extremely purist.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    As I said, no changes. Vanilla haters lost again.
    Looking at your signature, I can see why anyone would disagree with you.
    If you think Classic WoW is immune to losing subs you're delusional. Literally every game ever loses subs/players over time.
    And even if BfA is worse than Classic, it'll have more people playing simply because it gets updated with new content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    All of this and needing to carry ammunition and supplies for weapons too. More dangerous leveling, more traveling from one continent and back again to finish a quest. It's all good if that floats your boat (so to speak).
    And reagents! Don't forget reagents for EVERYTHING! WHEEEEEEEEE!

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I suppose it will, but I'm not the one with my panties in a knot about it, I'm the one wanting to why you folks are.
    Have you seen how Feral is currently played on private servers? It's certainly not unviable
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Because, Feral wasn't that bad of DPS in Vanilla. Just hard to play and one of the more complex playstyles. Basically, as everything else in Vanilla when people complain. Get good or quit.
    Wrong. Things like Ret paladin and Feral druid are objectively bad even in the hands of the best players.
    Why play those when you can pick a good dps spec and do over double damage for half the effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    "B-b-but they called it classic! REEEEEEE"

Lmao, Get cucked.
    This made me cringe so hard.

Have you seen how Feral is currently played on private servers? It's certainly not unviable
    no private servers have the numbers right. i wouldnt take anything happening on them as being a representation of how vanilla really was.

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    no private servers have the numbers right. i wouldnt take anything happening on them as being a representation of how vanilla really was.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrC9AJRajGA

http://www.wowhead.com/item=8345/wolfshead-helm

Power shifting is where it's at.

Blizzard praised Nostalrius for their accuracy, It's not perfect but it's pretty damn close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    It hurts all the druids who like their flow in Vanilla, they would get a totally different playstyle (dps and not support).
    those druids can play BfA!

Deleted
    Thank you blizzard, NO CHANGES AMEN!

Also blue post in the EU classic forums saying the same thing

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617081562

Very happy that they wont be messing with classic. I hope this applies to all graphical updates and class changes. I want to play classic as it was, not a modern version of it. Only thing that needs to be done is apply fixes game breaking exploits like duping and such. The core gameplay should be exactly as it was.

Only thing that really needs to be discussed is which version of live to start with

I'm a happy Orc tonight. Blizzard seem to be making all the right moves recently

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    What are these inconveniences anyway?
    Actually having to play the game, and not suck, to get rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    lol. this is dead wrong. i played druid in vanilla. my server-first guild had a druid th at convinced leadership to give him all the dps gear he wanted, ocne everyone had it for their main specs. every months of work, and having every piece of gear he wanted in the game up to AQ40 (this was pre-naxx), his dps still sucked shit and he couldnt tank a raid boss. he quit the guild when they told him it had been a waste of time and gear and to go back to healing.
    They weren't that bad, they could do a wide variety things of raid. Not only did they give a crit buff to rogues and warriors in Vanilla. They were a decurse bot, for any fights that have decurses. They got Innervate and a Battle Rez, did good DPS (just because you aren't number 1, means your numbers are useless) and could tank in a pitch. Plus they were good for tanking trash and/or tanking in a pinch (much better than having a fury warrior do it if dies.) They had a wide range of use, and weren't that bad, just depended on the player.

I ran Feral, and did pretty much every fight until my guild hit a wall in Naxx (Four Horsemen.)

I never claimed it was. The other guy used viable feral as an example that should never happen and I'm trying to find out what's the harm in that.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by duannyboy View Post
    ''WoW Classic won't be moving away from the community and inconveniences''

Are better graphics moving away from the community and inconveniences? No
    Are more balanced specs moving away from the community and inconveniences? No, class balance isn't a QoL convenience change.
    Yes crap graphic is inconvenient because it might break someones eyes and has no nice textures
    Yes balanced specs are convenience cause now you can conveniently tank with your pala same as war
    So yeah he meant exactly that there won't be any of graphics or class balancing crap.

Unviable really only pertains to raids. Nothing can stop you from doing whatever spec you like for leveling or dungeons. So the curious thing is why all of a sudden there are hordes of feral druids and retribution paladins and all the other people out there that want to raid molten core