Kappa
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    If taken literally, its incitement to violence.
    I once told a guy "fuck you!", and he started fellating me, boy that was a big misunderstanding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Well, well, well...
    It turns out this really is “fake news”. Lol...

She wasn’t arrested for her sticker after all. She was arrested because she had a felony warrant.
    http://www.khou.com/mobile/article/n.../285-492756289
    Mmmm, yeah seems like this story's a total red herring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    The 1971 ruling has more to do with choice of location on where to use the language. He was in a court house and was asked to remove his jacket because he was in a court house. It was also a form of protest, appropriate for where he was.

Fuck Trump and Fuck you Too on a rolling billboard isn't appropriate. It's not a form of protest, it's just one person attempting to incite others it seems. Other than this coverage, it seems he isn't accomplishing anything with this language. If he parked this outside a Trump convention, that's a more appropriate place for it. Some would make the argument they are specifically trying to incite with it, but that's for a different day. This parked at the light outside of a school, not ok.
    How is it not a form of protest? Because that is a complete horseshit argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    But what does 'fuck' mean then when using it to describe a faction of voters? Is "'fucking' someone to death" even possible or an incitement to violence? It's at-least profanity and advertising no communication between factions as an acceptable path smh.
    What the fuck does any of your blather have to do with feeble-minded posturing that "fuck you" is a threat?

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Of course charges won't stick... that sticker breaks no laws.
    Your not allowed to swear in public and in some states its up to 90 days in jail SOOOO pretty sure displaying this Vulgar display is a crime too...

Funnily, this would break a law here in New Zealand by obscuring the rear view window.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Your not allowed to swear in public and in some states its up to 90 days in jail SOOOO pretty sure displaying this Vulgar display is a crime too...
    Sorry, but that is a lie. Someone already posted a court case that says it is.

Yes, Yes you are. If I was back in the states I could walk down the street saying every curse word I knew and if I was arrested I'd be getting a nice settlement for having my constitutional rights violated. The courts have ruled that time and time again.
    May 30th, 2019 - Trump admits Russia helped him get elected.

An elected Republican called for biblical law to be implemented and for all non-christians to be murdered. But it's sharia law we should be scared about right?

Republicans ran an actual Nazi for office in 2018 and he got nearly 1/3rd of the votes.

Good luck to any state trying to enforce that kind of shit law.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I don't support that either.

Now if they had it on their cars, blaring Dixie, and were verbally harassing black people all day... that's where cops should put a stop to it.
    Whenever I hear talk about this I remember that Dukes of Hazzard movie from like 10 years ago. They drive the General Lee into Atlanta and are perplexed at all the hostility they're getting from everyone. They park and go ask for some guy, who happens to be black, what's going on. And the 'wtf are you stupid' look on the man's face is priceless. In case you're not familiar with the franchise, the General Lee is their car and its entire roof is painted with the Confederate flag.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by EverDash View Post
    I'd be wonderfully curious to go back and check his records to see how many charges he filed against all of the "Fuck Obama" stickers.

I'm going to guess zero.

And I think we all know why.
    He wouldn't have to file charges because liberals would have destroyed the vehicle and assaulted the owner for "being racist" before he could.

The woman is a fat ugly moron with previous arrests, shes trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    He wouldn't have to file charges because liberals would have destroyed the vehicle and assaulted the owner for "being racist" before he could.

The woman is a fat ugly moron with previous arrests, shes trash.
    And current current arrests too!
    http://www.khou.com/mobile/article/n.../285-492756289

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Good luck to any state trying to enforce that kind of shit law.
    People like you are the reason alot of people think Democrats have no Morals... Lets just swear up and down the street In front of children who cares... probably agree with people fucking in public too...

Its called Disorderly Conduct. Then again Democrats can't even see why a guy reaching into a cops car for his gun was commiting a crime so I don't hold out much hope than any of the democrats in here will understand the law.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-28814593

People like you are the reason alot of people think Democrats have no Morals... Lets just swear up and down the street In front of children who cares... probably agree with people fucking in public too...

Its called Disorderly Conduct. Then again Democrats can't even see why a guy reaching into a cops car for his gun was commiting a crime so I don't hold out much hope than any of the democrats in here will understand the law.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-28814593
    And people like you are why the world knows Republicans have no intelligence. Courts have ruled profanity is protected by the 1st amendment multiple times. In a public place you can literally not be arrested for saying those words that seem to trigger you so badly without your constitutional rights being violated. I know the reich wing wants a police state and to police thought crimes, but it just won't happen.
    May 30th, 2019 - Trump admits Russia helped him get elected.

An elected Republican called for biblical law to be implemented and for all non-christians to be murdered. But it's sharia law we should be scared about right?

Republicans ran an actual Nazi for office in 2018 and he got nearly 1/3rd of the votes.

LMAO!
    She has doubled down. She is now publicly insulting the Sheriff. kek...

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/tru...county-sheriff

LMAO!
    She has doubled down. She is now publicly insulting the Sheriff. kek...

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/tru...county-sheriff
    So are most people, because the sheriff is an authoritarian asshat.

Also, when are you going to admit to lying the other day? I've noticed that you ran away when you got called out for it, sad!

Most people is a probably stretch my friend. Sheriff’s are elected.

Most people is a probably stretch my friend. Sheriff’s are elected.
    And yet, people are mocking him like crazy.

So, are you going to admit to lying the other day? You got caught, called out, and proven to be a liar.

It's adorable how much you try and dodge these things, sad!

Have a super day!

I don't really see the need for profanity but its a stretch to charge him for that. Would really come down to the local laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And yet, people are mocking him like crazy.

So, are you going to admit to lying the other day? You got caught, called out, and proven to be a liar.

It's adorable how much you try and dodge these things, sad!

Have a super day!
    Are “most” of them doing it as you have claimed?
    And thank you for the sentiment, you too as well.