Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    How were they a threat? They wanted money. You can shoot when they actually threaten your life.
    They pointed a gun at him and his son, he was armed and took them out, everything good except maby the son seeing their heads getting blown off and of course the hearing.

It's not uncommon that armed robbers kill people, perhaps he has even seen that being a cop and all.

Sure perhaps he could have done it better and put the kid down or something but i think it's one of those in the moment kind of things when they point a gun at him and his son.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-11-21 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Yeah, he totally should have waited until they fired point blank at him and his Child before doing something. Thugs are totally innocent and predictable until they start firing
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    They pointed a gun at him and his son, he was armed and took them out, everything good except maby the son seeing their heads getting blown off.

It's not uncommon that armed robbers kill people.

There is no reason to murder two humans over some money.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    This is child endangerment/abuse, imo. He should have put the child somewhere safe, then engaged if it was necessary.
    Indeed.

That's why I said I wouldn't have done it personally, I'd never voluntarily expose my child to that type of risk. It could have ended much more tragically.

However, im glad it ended the way it did, two shot criminals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    I feel like that would really fuck up that baby's hearing.
    Undoubtedly. Any kind of gun is really loud, especially that close.

Never point your weapon at anything you don't intend to shoot. They pointed it at a cop and his son, he shot them faster. I'm not really sure what the issue is?
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    However, im glad it ended the way it did, two shot criminals.
    How can you be glad two human beings died? Also two shot criminals makes you glad? Should every alleged criminal be killed?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Never point your weapon at anything you don't intend to shoot. They pointed it at a cop and his son, he shot them faster. I'm not really sure what the issue is?
    The issue is two people were murdered over some register cash. That insurance would have covered.

How were they a threat? They wanted money. You can shoot when they actually threaten your life.
    Sigh, gotta keep in mind this is elba.

1. They were armed and committing a crime, by the very fact that they are committing a robbery using firearms means that they were a threat to everyone around them.

2. they pointed the gun at the gentleman, even before he drew down on them

How can you be glad two human beings died? Also two shot criminals makes you glad? Should every alleged criminal be killed?

- - - Updated - - -

The issue is two people were murdered over some register cash. That insurance would have covered.
    Well no, they were shot because they pointed guns at a cop and his son. Seems pretty much like self defense to me.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

- - - Updated - - -

Going to refer you to your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Money is insured stuff can be replaced, and ultimately these morons would be caught, putting that kids life in any possible jeopardy is beyond stupid, and I don't care if this dude was a the best shot in the world.

Not to mention the fact a kid doesn't need to see someone's head turned inside out that young either. I don't know many that would be impressed by this shit, regardless to owning guns or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Then as a father you protect your child first and foremost, you don't make a play to shoot it out. It was a thoughtless and stupid act
    Don't be ignorant enough to assume everywhere is the same. In Brazil criminals will kill you, you don't take chances. If someone robs you while you are there, you are very likely to be murdered as well, even if they just stole something small.

Do you all think the world is some kind of half-utopia where criminals just take out of need? No, they are scum and they do not care about your life.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2017-11-21 at 12:36 AM.

That's a question the robbers should have asked themselves, are their lives worth the risk.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, im cool with two criminals who were armed and menacing being killed

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post

Then as a father you protect your child first and foremost, you don't make a play to shoot it out. It was a thoughtless and stupid act
    He was in the back of the store, they went back there and pointed a gun at him. Was he supposed to ask for a time out to put his baby somewhere safe before defending their lives?

You are assuming criminals are rational. Robbers have killed people over 5 bucks.

Sigh, gotta keep in mind this is elba.

1. They were armed and committing a crime, by the very fact that they are committing a robbery using firearms means that they were a threat to everyone around them.

2. they pointed the gun at the gentleman, even before he drew down on them
    So any time someone carries a gun I should shoot them because they might shoot me?

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Well no, they were shot because they pointed guns at a cop and his son. Seems pretty much like self defense to me.
    They didn't fire.

That's a question the robbers should have asked themselves, are their lives worth the risk.
    Sometimes people are desperate. It is horrible that society forced these two to steal.

Yeah, im cool with two criminals who were armed and menacing being killed
    How were they menacing? All they wanted was cash. They didn't shoot at the guy. There was no real danger only in the fantasy of the cop who acted on what might but did not actually happen. You can't just murder people because of future scenarios you are imagining

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    You are assuming criminals are rational. Robbers have killed people over 5 bucks.
    I'm assuming cops are rational and not just shoot people who aren't actually attacking them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Don't be ignorant enough to assume everywhere is the same. In Brazil criminals will kill you, you don't take chances. If someone robs you while you are there, you are very likely to be murdered as well, even if they just stole something small.

Do you all think the world is some kind of half-utopia where criminals just take out of need? No, they are scum and they do not care about your life.
    Ignorant are you shitting me they are fucking robbing a retail outlet, their target is to get money not execute people randomly. You are talking a lot of paranoid delusional nonsense, and if they were going to kill you, why not protect your son as opposed to increasing the chances he could be killed or injured.

And no I don't think the world is some Utopia, I also don't think it's Doom every fucking where. And how they feel about my life is irrelevant, what they do is, and if I had my son, I am not going to fucking shoot it out without cause. It helps in life not to be fucking dumber than the scum you are going on about.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

How were they menacing? All they wanted was cash. They didn't shoot at the guy. There was no real danger only in the fantasy of the cop who acted on what might but did not actually happen. You can't just murder people because of future scenarios you are imagining
    They're pointing a deadly weapon at people and you're asking how they were menacing? The SJW blinders can't be that effective can they?

So any time someone carries a gun I should shoot them because they might shoot me?

They didn't fire.

Sometimes people are desperate. It is horrible that society forced these two to steal.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm assuming cops are rational and not just shoot people who aren't actually attacking them.
    Another sjw who obviously has no idea what criminals are like in Brazil.

If someone is carrying gun while committing a crime and point it at you? Yeah, that would be a justified shooting.

They didn't fire.
    So your argument boils down to, he should have waited until they shot him or his son dead? Makes a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Bout as petty as the "gunz r bad" stance that so many seem to embrace.
    That's not petty, that's just a fact. When just about any stupid fuck can get a gun and come at you with a vengeance because you insulted his favorite chair or fucked his wife there is no sense of security.

Your own M4 won't do shit when some guy who has nothing to lose comes from behind and puts a gun to your head.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    This is child endangerment/abuse, imo. He should have put the child somewhere safe, then engaged if it was necessary.
    One of the thugs literally pointed their gun at him, he had no choice but to fire back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Another sjw who obviously has no idea what criminals are like in Brazil.
    Whaa whaa no another keyboard hero talking shit about what others should do concerning your own insecurities. As i said worse than scumbag criminals are fucking braindead idiots and the critically fucking stupid, like the guy holding a kid and shooting it out with armed gunman
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis