Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    I feel indifferent, controversy over an app like this is unproductive and petty.
    I am with you.
    Really have no more time in the day to think about this then I time I used to type this sentence.

10+ Year Old Account
    The shitstorm this app kicked up is fucking hilarious.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    I feel indifferent, controversy over an app like this is unproductive and petty.
    When people are so bored with nothing better to do they have to be outraged at something to pass the time no matter how ridiculous it may be. More so now when it's a trend to find offense in any little thing.

Funny how even removing women's make up is somehow misogynistic to these idiots.
    That or they just hate facing reality that without that mask, they'd be pretty gross without the cake.
    [Insert Infraction Here]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    most women look disgusting without makeup
    it gives them superpowers, understandable that this app causes outrage
    So what if true? It's who they are? Own it don't fake it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    So what if true? It's who they are? Own it don't fake it.
    Why not STFU and let people wear makeup if they want it... The app is absolutely retarded and pointless

My opinion is who gives a crap, everyone judges everyone anyway, it isn't a pro or anti feminist thing. Now if there was an app that showed people's real personalities based on actions then there might be a gripe to be had. Also an app that allows you to see the rest of a girl besides their "cleverly" angled shot to only get their face up to the hairline and 80% of the picture being their boobs then I can see an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    A lot of girls rate themselves too high because they forget they're ugly under makeup.
    Meh, some do. But then again, some guys are also delusional about their proper place on the totem pole as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Meh, some do. But then again, some guys are also delusional about their proper place on the totem pole as well.
    I would say this is more common in men

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why not STFU and let people wear makeup if they want it... The app is absolutely retarded and pointless
    Please don't use the R word as it is deeply offensive.

Deleted
    Please don't use the R word as it is deeply offensive.
    It's only offensive if used against those with learning difficulties and I imagine you don't fit that catagory

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking idiots who think women wear makeup to deceive them. Fucking arseholes the lot of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    its a shitty app for people that are way more judgy than they should ever be
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really a controversy, it is just an app. Don't install it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Fucking idiots who think women wear makeup to deceive them. Fucking arseholes the lot of them.
    It's obvious a ploy to trick men into impregnating them so they can fleece them dry

It's obvious a ploy to trick men into impregnating them so they can fleece them dry
    It's necessary for every Nice Guy™ to learn self-defense tactics against evil she-beasts out to steal his precious seed.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's only offensive if used against those with learning difficulties and I imagine you don't fit that catagory
    Look what happened when LeBron used the R word. You need to be held accountable.

Deleted
    Look what happened when LeBron used the R word. You need to be held accountable.
    I don't even know nor care who LeBron is

When girls leave the house they have their "public" face on. They don't want some stinking app that strips their face and renders them naked to the world, that's yucky.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I've seen way too many uglies call boys ugly when their skin was way worse under the foundation.
    Do men never overestimate how attractive they are?