Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    yes, but i would like him a hell of a lot more if he actually did any of the shit he claims to represent. nevertheless, he's a huge upgrade over the hacks we had in the decade leading up to him, who set us back as a nation quite a bit.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    And despite my lukewarm opinion of Trudeau, if my decision was between having Trudeau or Trump as my leader, I would take Trudeau every damned day of the week.
    I mean, apart from outright murderous dictators, there aren't many politicians I wouldn't take over Trump, so that's a pretty damn low bar.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Was having a conversation with a Canadian friend and we got onto Justin Trudeau and according to her "He's just a man virtue signalling and hoodwinking Canadians into believing he actually believes what he says" I was a little surprised because I assume he was very popular but she then said something that made me think "He's just a reverse Trump, all bravado" so my question is to you Canadians, are you happy with Justin Trudeau?
    He's far from perfect but the best leader we have had in a long time. Couldn't stand the Harper era.

Also the whole Trump thing going on below the border makes him seem a lot better than he probably actually is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well he's not perfect, that's for sure. But he's better than the tail end of Harper's government.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    As someone who knows it by living it, enlighten us.
    Please tell me about the racism you face and how it makes the comment I made racist

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Of course, fundamentalists -- religious and atheist both -- will see his attire and appearance, immediately dismiss him, and claim they aren't racist.
    Seems like this might be how you feel and are projecting it onto others.

Oh and they had to back track on the liberal tax plan a bit because it was literally going to crash the canadian market. It would have forced anyone with investments held within a company to sell everything immediately to take advantage of the capital dividend account and avoid double taxation. Companies like MD management would have gone bankrupt overnight.

Its still a terrible piece of legislation though.

Deleted
    Are you socially allowed to be anything else than happy with him, without getting zerged by pseudo-progressive alt-left fascists who voluntarily do the job that KGB, Stasi and Sharia police did and do in certain other countries with great leaders and flawless systems?

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Not sure what the fuck that means, but no: what I said is what I said, not your silly strawman. And what I said is true.
    it means you're projecting your own personal feeling about other religions/races onto others.

its ok, its a common thing, you can get help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    People like you are convenient. Just find out whoever you hate and then I know that person is a decent human being
    lol! that is pretty true never thought of it that way.

I am canadian. Hes not too bad. Way better option though than the racism and backwardness mr.harper would have brought along. I am glad Canadians came together to move him aside and bring Trudeau in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    I voted for him simply out of spite for Harper...

he broke his biggest campaign promise of electoral reform and the only thing he seems to do is be a narcissistic hypocrite like trump but without twitter... that said, hes better than Harper.

also there seems to be a lot of people who like him simply because of his looks and its really creepy.
    i think this pretty accurately sums it up. Canadians didnt have many choices. And honestly it was either band together and move out Harper, or vote for whoever you like and lose to conservatives. Harper was dangerous to this country. Anything is better.

But hey thats how politicians go. There isnt one that people can stand behind and be like, yea this dude is totally clean, honorable and will do the right thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Well, of course, if I was given the choice between scabies and leprosy, I would choose scabies...
    Which is never really a good sign.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Besides his choice in socks, sure. He seems to mostly be getting on with shit in a quiet manner and that is really all you can ask for.

Wouldn't a google search be a better method than this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    It won’t matter, Canada lost the demographic fight. They will spiral towards Marxism until their inevitable demise
    You could probably squeeze libtard, communism, cuck and multiculturalism into this. 4/10, not enough rage inducing.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    The 1st of July 2018 is still the date of legalization, he has not budged on it.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been following everything, it won't be that bad, everyone will just grow their own it is not hard to do.
    So far 6 provinces have put requests in to get an extension. As for growing Quebec has said it will still be illegal, Alberta said that you will have to register your plants and have to be willing to have random checks, SK and MB have not released yet.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Soon to be the United States.
    Lol!

The political state of the US right now is so much divided, there is virtually no chance of that happening.

On topic,I have a friend who is a Canadian, lives in Alberta. He has mixed feelings about their PM. He likes how well the economy has done, but is disappointed in how many campaign promises he has broken.

Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    North Korea. Just ask anybody living there.
    Just not the guy that was shot running across the border.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    We won the war. Immigration and diversity yeahhh!!
    Explain this:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/isis...adis-1.4404021

Oh wait, you can't.

An incredibly disturbing new report reveals that the Trudeau government is taking an approach that differs from what almost all other Western countries are doing to protect their citizens from returning Islamic State fighters.

Britain, France, the U.S., Australia, and other nations are actively taking steps to identify Jihadis who hold citizenship in their country, and eliminate them on the battlefields in Syria and Iraq.

Yet, when asked by CBC whether Canada was taking a similar approach, Trudeau government spokesman Dan Brien refused to even answer whether Canada was taking action against Jihadis overseas, and then added, “Returning foreign terrorist travellers and their families, specifically women and children, require the appropriate disengagement and reintegration support.”
    Gotta love a blanket pardon for people that went to rape and murder overseas!
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-11-23 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Explain this:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/isis...adis-1.4404021

Oh wait, you can't.

Gotta love a blanket pardon for people that went to rape and murder overseas!
    The American approach of ''bomb everything that move in random countries'' work so much better...

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    The American approach of ''bomb everything that move in random countries'' work so much better...
    Did I imply they should be killed? How about some trials and prison times for these returning 'tourists'?

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Did I imply they should be killed? How about some trials and prison times for these returning 'tourists'?
    My stance is if they are proven to be fighting with ISIS(or whatever they want to be called next) that they have forfeited their Canadian Citizenship and can live where they are fighting for now.