Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actually hadn't thought about this. Oh man I really hope there is!
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    /has WoD flashback....

NO MORE BOARS
    I had more this in mind:

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I don't recall any paladin-like military unit among night elves. Just one NPC in Class Hall. So Zandalari has a number or those prelates and the name of order + specific spells renamed to fit their lore VS 1 unique NPC.

If the night elves will get more characters that are using paladin way of fighting and got lore around it, then np. But for far I don't really see that big support in game for that.
    Other then lorewise where their priest are warrior priest who charge into battle using the light of Elune to both heal and fight. And shandris is a prime example of that tho she doesn’t do much healing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    Other then lorewise where their priest are warrior priest who charge into battle using the light of Elune to both heal and fight. And shandris is a prime example of that tho she doesn’t do much healing.
    Isn't order of priestesses of Moon more of an archer unit? Similar to Tyrande? And drom what I know Shandris was just Ranger general, but I am not that familiar with nelf lore. And from what I know they're not that big in number sltho that could be changed. Still I think priestess of the Moon and Shadow Hunter deserve to their own specific class.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Joti View Post
    We already have that, it's called Voidtalon of the Dark Star.
    nah, Hawkstriders are seriously under-used in the game. It would be nice to get some new variants. The Talon birds are also too bling for a regular race mount and kind of boring now we've had a few recolours

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    There basically already is a Lightforged Elekk in the game for the LF Draenei, and a Manasaber for the Nightborne. The most logical would be to use derivatives of those for those two races.

Highmountain Tauren can get a Moose, its being shown as their mount all through Highmountain.

Dark Iron can probably get some iron-themed Rams, perhaps with some additional armor.

For the Void Elves and Zandalari .. Zandalari obviously would get some kind of dino. Void Elves, they don't really have a culture to draw from, so either a void-themed version of existing elf mounts (perhaps a cat or a strider), or they could go full in on this and design some void-themed crazyness.
    I could see Dark Irons with something subterranean, like basilisks.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

All I heard is that there likely won't be any allied racial mounts.

But there are enough mounts that fit those allied races thematically in the game at the moment.

Lightforged Draenei: Lightforged Warframe or Lightforged Elekk
    Void Elf: Lucid Nightmare or Dark Phoenix (even the armor on it fits the heritage armor somewhat)
    Dark Iron Dwarf: Core Hound
    Highmountain Tauren: Moose (if they do get a racial mount, I hope an eagle, finally)
    Zandalari Troll: ToT Direhorns or Skyscreamer (or one of the great many dino mounts I foresee being added in BfA)
    Nightborne: Nightborne Flying Carpet (from Paragon chests), Arcanist's Manasaber (from Suramar questchain) or Mystic Runesaber (shop)

5+ Year Old Account
    we need more chocobos

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Highmountain Tauren: Moose (if they do get a racial mount, I hope an eagle, finally)
    I would love to see their druid flight form based off an Eagle at the least, and then the land-travel form being more Moose as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Void touched chocobo!
    OMG that would look awesome.

Deleted
    Hopefully the zandalari get a huge hercules beetle, have always wanted that as a mount.

I'd imagine the dark iron getting some sort of ram, but i'm hoping for a boar mount using the classic skeleton instead of the direhorn skeleton.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosebleeds View Post
    Hopefully the zandalari get a huge hercules beetle, have always wanted that as a mount.

I'd imagine the dark iron getting some sort of ram, but i'm hoping for a boar mount using the classic skeleton instead of the direhorn skeleton.
    The only "extra mount" that was introduced for Zandalari kontent was frog mount for completing quest revolving around frog Loa.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Yonteh View Post
    Troll paladin sounds like absolutely awful idea.
    More like the best idea

EVER

Raptor-riding Loa-crazed Paladins, sign me up yesterday yessss

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    More like the best idea

EVER

Raptor-riding Loa-crazed Paladins, sign me up yesterday yessss
    No. Just no. Don't ruin the Paladin class fantasy even more. It's bad enough that there are tauren and belf paladins.

No. Just no. Don't ruin the Paladin class fantasy even more. It's bad enough that there are tauren and belf paladins.
    Nobody will take away on what is already established. Paladin will remain for me Light-oriented and therefore dull, this is why I actually like idea of Sunwalkers and Loa champions, that just use same class mechanics and fighting style, but in concept are far more interesting.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Nobody will take away on what is already established. Paladin will remain for me Light-oriented and therefore dull, this is why I actually like idea of Sunwalkers and Loa champions, that just use same class mechanics and fighting style, but in concept are far more interesting.

Wait. What’s wrong with blood elf paladins? They’re literally channeling light from a naaru who wanted it that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Wait. What’s wrong with blood elf paladins? They’re literally channeling light from a naaru who wanted it that way.
    Look at his signature, he literally just hates blood elves lmao.

All of the mounts would have to be a bit more unique, though. I like the idea of the high mountain tauren getting moose for example, but we already have a lot of moose mounts now. Same with boars for the dwarves. Also, I like the idea of bears more for dwarves, but again - we already have quite a few bear mounts. Maybe if they did just one or two from each race, but gave the mounts heritage armor sets with the same design, and the base animal was a different color from any other model?
    My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today.

By Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by RotDog View Post
    Look at his signature, he literally just hates blood elves lmao.

All of the mounts would have to be a bit more unique, though. I like the idea of the high mountain tauren getting moose for example, but we already have a lot of moose mounts now. Same with boars for the dwarves. Also, I like the idea of bears more for dwarves, but again - we already have quite a few bear mounts. Maybe if they did just one or two from each race, but gave the mounts heritage armor sets with the same design, and the base animal was a different color from any other model?
    Never said I hate Blood Elves. I have one at 110.
    Last edited by Vasaru; 2017-11-24 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joti View Post
    We already have that, it's called Voidtalon of the Dark Star.
    I don't

Fucking portals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.